Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

JKINSLOW3155

@JKINSLOW3155
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • NAD+ recon question
    J JKINSLOW3155

    @Eleanor amen! I still get a sting when penning NAD+ and I'm churning using 5ml of bac water per 500mg vial. So far, NAD+ is about the only "peptide" that gives me any sort of sting and I've used Reta, SS-31, MOTS-c, Epitalon, Pinealon, DSIP, Wolverine, KLOW, Kisspeptin, and a couple others.

    Peptide Discussion

  • NAD+ recon question
    J JKINSLOW3155

    @Bellaluca5675 I use 1ml of bac water for every 100mgs of NAD+ so for a 1,000mg vial, I would use 10ml of bac water.

    Peptide Discussion

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Quality Peptide Provider
    J JKINSLOW3155

    This is a vendor review submitted by JKINSLOW3155 on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I've purchased a number of peptides from EZ Peptides and they always provide quick and reliable service. Their peptides have definitely complemented my research.


    πŸ›’ Shop EZ Peptides

    πŸ“– Read the full review on EZ Peptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review mots-c
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups