Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

jmsymond

@jmsymond
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
2
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Glacier Aminos User Review: Great quality. Attentive customer service. Fast Shipping.
    J jmsymond

    This is a vendor review submitted by Marineboy70 on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    Had a great experience overall and look forward to purchasing again.


    πŸ›’ Shop Glacier Aminos

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Glacier Aminos' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders glacier-aminos review cjc-1295-ipamorelin

  • Genpeptide User Review: Ineffective
    J jmsymond

    This is a vendor review submitted by Marineboy70 on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐ (2/5)


    Review

    I have purchased peptides from 3 different companies now and had a great buying and customer service experience with all 3.

    This company is no exception. For that, they get 2 stars.

    However, after purchasing GLP# as well as CJC1295+Ipamorelin (noDACS) from other companies with great results the first time, I knew what to expect from a good product.

    I came across a deal via Peptide Critic for the (supposedly) same item at GenPeptides, so I purchased these items again through this company, as a 'bundle'. Great deal - if it works as advertised.

    Before purchasing, I submitted the lab report for verification and it came back positive. However, after running it through AI, it pointed out that there were some pretty important gaps in the lab results compared to all other competitors I had previously used. After I inquired with the company, their response was: "Batch-specific sterility and endotoxin testing were not performed, so we cannot provide results or make batch-specific sterility or endotoxin claims. Additionally, we do not perform heavy metal testing."

    This was a little concerning to me but I went ahead with the purchase.

    I began using the product a day or so after receiving, reconstituting identically to my previous items, and I can report that after 3-weeks, the effects just aren't there. Even increased doses see zero response.

    Maybe it works for others, but I'm not having any luck with products from this company.


    πŸ›’ Shop Genpeptide

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Genpeptide's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders genpeptide review glp3-r
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups