Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

joehernandez

@joehernandez
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
4
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • CRUSH Any Updated Reviews Since Owners Changed
    J joehernandez

    I was looking into their 5mg Cagrilintide, but then noticed that the COA for it dated 09/06/2026 was from ILS Labs. Based on what I've read around here about ILS, I decided to pass on it.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders crush-research quality

  • Nexaph crypto sale
    J joehernandez

    Also, bitcoin is up to 80K this morning so more buying power than recent days. I just placed my first order with them, and I’m glad I waited until today. Every now and then my procrastination pays off.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • StudzPeptides User Review: Overall best vendor I’ve ever done buisness with
    J joehernandez

    @juliano546 that was a great idea. I reached out to them and their support was very helpful. They weren't able to figure out the shipping charge issue, so for now they gave me an additional discount that covered the cost of shipping. Great customer support!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review glp3-r

  • StudzPeptides User Review: Overall best vendor I’ve ever done buisness with
    J joehernandez

    @studzpeptides “Free 2 day shipping on orders over $250” is not really free everywhere in the continental US? I was going to place an order but I’m being charged $12.50 to send to south Texas. The prices are very good but you should address the misleading web banner if shipping is not always free.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review glp3-r
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups