Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
K

Kmilo1988

@Kmilo1988
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Genpeptide User Review: Great products and customer support
    K Kmilo1988

    This is a vendor review submitted by Milo on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    When starting my research I came across this supplier and the kit discount for savings over the already competitive prices was a great selling point for me, I decided to buy a few products and so far tirz has given great results.

    Also, when purchasing a second time form them, an incorrect mg size of tirz was sent to me, upon receiving it, I reached out to the support contact and within an hour I had received a reply and a solution for the shipping mistake, not every day you see that kind of speed to solve this situations.

    I will certainly continue to do business with this company in the future.


    πŸ›’ Shop Genpeptide

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Genpeptide's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders genpeptide review glp2-t
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups