Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
L

lancerlot23

@lancerlot23
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Tesamorelin Research Dosing Protocol
    L lancerlot23

    Thank you sir....

    Peptide Discussion tesamorelin researching

  • Tesamorelin Research Dosing Protocol
    L lancerlot23

    I’ve been taking Tesamorelin for 2 weeks—1 mg during the first week and 2 mg at night during the second week. I inject it about 30 minutes before bed, with no food for at least 3 hours beforehand.
    Since starting it, my nighttime heart rate has increased. My average resting heart rate used to be around 60, but recently it’s been 86, 70, and 69. My stress levels have been very high, I’m not getting any REM sleep, and I’m having trouble sleeping overall.
    I know that this is an evening Peptide, but would AM hour work better maybe? I could pause for a couple of days and see if my heart rate and sleep normalize also.

    Peptide Discussion tesamorelin researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups