Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
M

michellefouch

@michellefouch
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
11
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Nexaph Lab Seconds
    M michellefouch

    We received some products from them with broken cakes too but everything I have read says they are good to use. Wonder why some get put in lab seconds and others get shipped to customers?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    M michellefouch

    @Eleanor said:

    s1research just put out a sale notice on all GLPs - buy 3, get one free. I've never bought Reta from them but all the products I've bought from them are excellent and they have really nice prices on singles and 3 pk. Sale ends Tuesday.

    Did they move their website because I get a notice when I click the link that they did? Thanks

    Announcements

  • Nexaph reliability?
    M michellefouch

    @ResearchCat sigh I should have waited but everything else we've purchased from them was overfilled so just went for it. Thankfully it isn't way off..... GHK-Cu tested at GHK 43.32 Cu 6.02 & GHK 42.98 CU 5.79 & GHK 42.29 Cu 5.85. All the other tested between 11.3 and 11.94. Live a learn. On a positive note it won't sting as much.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph reliability?
    M michellefouch

    @Commander said:

    I wish Nexaph had lower prices… They were not too bad before that price jump, still not as cheap as the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

    We gave in and ordered the KLOW from them but disappointed when we checked the COA that the gku-cu is lower than it should be and the copper was well below most. Hopefully it still has enough in it to help. Thankfully we got it when they did the extra 15% off....still pricey though.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Southern Aminos - Flash Sales
    M michellefouch

    @pep_researcher thanks for the warning. Maybe I'll skip this one.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders southern-aminos

  • Southern Aminos - Flash Sales
    M michellefouch

    How do these events work? I know they will have specials throughout the month with some being super low price for a short time period. Other ones are on sale for that day then the next day there are different ones on sale. Do we pay shipping on each order or do they group things together such as..... if there is some $10 one I want to grab then later in the day a different one pops up? I don't want to keep paying shipping over and over. I have not participated in their big sale events like this so was trying to figure it out. There are a few peptides we are wanting to try before buying a kit from Nexaph. Thanks for the help

    Vendor Reviews & Orders southern-aminos

  • We're You Happy With The 4th of July Sales? Who Did You Like? What Would You Ask Vendors to Change?
    M michellefouch

    I did my 1st pre-sale order with CRUSH. Hopefully it all goes smoothly. I'm used to buying and receiving within a few days. They are the only one I chose to try out this time. Did a father's day order with Protide Health. My very 1st peptide order was with LA Peptides but then found Nexaph. Really wish I had learned about all of this a few years ago but I'm learning now....constantly learning more every day.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • List of July 4th Sales
    M michellefouch

    I was able to grab a pre-sale from Crush today! Still need to find a good deal on KLOW 10 vial.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Crush Build a Pack - Added
    M michellefouch

    @Rory-at-Crush my husband's a veteran with a total of 36 years. We waited until he was out of the military before we started peptides because he didn't want to chance anything messing up military retirement. We were stationed in Germany but never really vacationed in Europe. Hope you had a great time! Can't wait to see what you have for July 4th. Just found out about you on here so we will be 1st time customers.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph vendor review
    M michellefouch

    Guess I need to set multiple alarms just to be sure to get in on the sale before everything is gone

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph bpc-157 epitalon-epithalon ipamorelin
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups