They should keep for years just in the refrigerator, right? The freezer requires special container and disiccant packs to avoid condensation and my understanding is that’s for super long storage. If you’re going to use them up within a couple years refrigerator should be good???
Mocha
Posts
-
Affordable R3 Kit? -
Crush Research User Review: Poor results@JtCjEfF markers are good. Will discuss with PCP whether enclomiphene with its side effects is the best solution long term.
-
Crush Research User Review: Poor results@vpeptides I agree. Wrong of me to have assigned blame to the product when other factors could be considered. Is there a way to remove/erase rating? Also, thanks to the people in this community for the engagement and dialogue. Really great people! Thanks!
-
Crush Research User Review: Poor results@vpeptides I’m a pretty healthy guy. All markers are well within normal range apart from my ALT at 75. I started enclomiphine a few months ago and it’s what knocked my IGF-1 down from 201 to 128 and my last draw was 121. Will discuss with PCP before I follow Alice.
-
Crush Research User Review: Poor resultsGoing down the rabbit hole :] Anyone who has traveled this path and can show the way...
-
Crush Research User Review: Poor results@vpeptides my log book had me at the beginning of the 11 week...anyways, just hoped I would have gotten a better result. Factors such as age, hormones, glands, etc...can negate these segretagogues. Would I have the same result using Tesamorelin??? Or do I bypass the whole thing and go HGH???
-
Crush Research User Review: Poor resultstrue..just my experience. Other factors could be at play. Age for one...
-
Crush Research User Review: Poor results@vpeptides 4 weeks in June+4 weeks in July + 3 weeks in August... daily dose. Felt the flush when dosing. The only other possibility that dampened the effects could be estrodial levels. Still though, would have thought it should have moved the needle even a little bit.
-
Crush Research User Review: Poor resultsThis is a vendor review submitted by Mocha on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:

(2/5)
Review
Bought CJC1295/Ipamorelin kit back in June. Ran an 11 week cycle at 300mcg/each fasted. Did a dose 90 minutes before bloodwork. Just got the results back and lo and behold the IGF-1 numbers are the same as the bloodwork that was done prior to running these peptides. Are they duds???
Read the full review on Crush Research's pageDiscuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.
-
Nexaph - Tesamorelin/Ipamorelin purityLooking to buy a kit of the Tesa/Ipa from Nexaph. I can see the quantity in the COA provided by Janoshik but there is nothing that shows the purity. Does anyone know those numbers? Also, would be first time ordering through them based on all the reviews I've read on this site. Is it necessary to send out for additional testing or can I rely on what has already been done? From what I've read most people are quite satisfied with the products they're providing. Thanks.