Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
N

NyxRain1133

@NyxRain1133
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Sites for best research for different peptides?
    N NyxRain1133

    @judgetoo Thank you for sharing that site! I'd like to be able to do more research here on this forums, but I think I need to know the basics before I can come here. I'm wanting to search for specific things like inflamation & arthritis.
    Thanks again for the site recommendation!

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Sites for best research for different peptides?
    N NyxRain1133

    I am currently on Tirz, and I am interested in learning more about some of the other peptides that are available. I have a great deal of chronic pain in my back and hips, L3 nerve pain, arthritis, muscle pain, bursitis, IT band pain etc.
    I would like to research the different peptides, but I feel like if you go on YT and a lot of sites, they're either trying to sell you on ALL of them or scare you away from ALL of them.
    I'd feel better knowing I'm researching from what looks like a reputable site, some place that isn't afraid of saying, "This has good potential, but stay away from that option." I'd also love to see a site that actually shares some of the research that has been done to show the results and the limitations of those results.

    Any recommendations?
    Thanks!

    Peptide Discussion researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups