Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
R

ResearchRodent

@ResearchRodent
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Peptide Test Has Sterile Vials
    R ResearchRodent

    I have ordered their sterile vials before -- do they still come without a cap and bundled in a zip loc baggy? I am sure it's fine, but I would rather see them capped off. Thoughts @randy ?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Is Grey Axis Research Legit?
    R ResearchRodent

    They are a private label reseller. I have ordered from them before to test the peptide before committing to kits. You can go look at their old COA's and see who it was originally from. Now under client it says Grey Axis Research so I am not sure what's going on there. Perhaps @randy can shed light on that. I doubt they lyo here in the US

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Combining peps
    R ResearchRodent

    Also, I just tried to combine BPC, TB, MOTSc (I do this every morning anyway with no issues) with reta and it definitely started to react and gel up....so careful with this

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage mixing-tools

  • Combining peps
    R ResearchRodent

    @randy in the video you use one u100 syringe to draw from the 3 peps into the single luer lock syringe. I was wondering if the dead space volume is negligible that inserting them into the other two would cause any issues? You move fast and have a technique that may not be seen with the untrained eye so wanted to see if there were any additional caveats you could add.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage mixing-tools

  • Filter Endotoxin?
    R ResearchRodent

    So, I read this post on Reddit here and was wondering this positive charged filter was a thing? I've never seen this and I think it would have been mentioned by Jeff as a must do including just filtering in general with a 22 micron filter. Any thoughts?

    Peptide Discussion beginner-question lab-test
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups