Is it ok to travel with it in poder form in the vial?
ruthie
Posts
-
Traveling abroad with peptides -
Mile High Compounds User Review: Easy to use effective TRZThis is a vendor review submitted by ruthie on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:




(5/5)
Review
The website is easy to use, the message assistant is fast and useful to answer any questions, the price is decent with coupons. I got TRZ 60mg, and BAC water, the delivery arrived as promised, used for research and is as effective as Zepbound so far. I was gentle to let the BAC water enter slowly to the side of the vile and swirl the vile gently. Both at room temperature. After I placed the vial in the fridge away from light, same with BAC water. I am very happy with it. I scanned the QR code on the vial and it gave me access to the COA certificate.
Read the full review on Mile High Compounds' pageDiscuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.