Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
S

shilsen

@shilsen
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Question on filtering peptides if not using pen, only syringes.
    S shilsen

    Jeff recommends to always filter peptides and has a video for pen cartridges and pens... But how are we supposed to filter our peptides if we are not using pens? Do we extract from prepared peptide bottle, then inject into a sterile bottle with a new needle? I am brand new to peptides and have bought (retatrutide) GLP3-RT 13mg through ezpeprides which will arrive in about 5 days. I also have bought supplies recommended by Jeff using the Amazon links. Not filtering peptides and using is straight forward. Filtering without pens is still a question to me. Maybe Jeff and Randy can do a video on this? I am a 67 year old male and looking for a way to lose weight and improve my health. I have neuropathy which I hope peptides will help with.

    Introductions
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups