Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
S

SR04

@SR04
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • 3ML glass cartridge fill stand (3d printer)
    S SR04

    @Commander thanks, will look into it on Etsy/Ebay.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges mixing-tools pens

  • 3ML glass cartridge fill stand (3d printer)
    S SR04

    @Splinter said in 3ML glass cartridge fill stand (3d printer):

    @SR04

    I went looking for the same thing and jimmy rigged my own in Bambu Studio.

    8c80d83b-0fec-43bf-bab7-2de586a2418b-image.jpeg

    Can’t paste the 3mf here, but lmk if you want it.

    I used that stupid plunger model (the one that introduces contaminated air on the backside of the vial), and I hollowed out the core so the vial slides in 75% with just a touch of grip at the bottom 20%.

    That seems great. I thought the same about the models with the plunger. Please let me know where to find the file. Or DM me.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges mixing-tools pens

  • 3ML glass cartridge fill stand (3d printer)
    S SR04

    Thanks, I found this one (and a few other variants) on Makerworld. And was really hoping for the simple one, exactly as the one on the image of the store which I added in the first post. But I think I need to let it go and settle for one of the variants.
    Thanks again!

    If anyone knows the printer files for the one I am looking for, please feel free to comment this post even if it is after a few weeks, months or even year(s).

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges mixing-tools pens

  • 3ML glass cartridge fill stand (3d printer)
    S SR04

    I have been searching for the fill stand for the 3ml glass pen cartridges for hours.
    But have not been able to find someone who sells them or the 3d-printer files.

    Specifically the holder/stand which is shown in the PeptideCritic shop with the 3ml cartridges themselves.
    GeneratedImageSeptember05_2025-9_20PM.jpg
    I really like the simple design of the stand and thought it shouldn't be so hard to find.

    Can someone please help me with the 3D files for this stand?

    I have found a post where someone ask for the same thing, but unfortunately there was only a follow up in which he lets us know that someone 'made it for him'.
    I have also looked at maker world but could not find anything to my liking.
    Thanks!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges mixing-tools pens
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups