Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
THEVeggieManT

THEVeggieMan

@THEVeggieMan
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • New here and seeking advice on increasing testosterone as naturally as possible
    THEVeggieManT THEVeggieMan

    Hey folks!

    I've been reading up and seeing more and more articles about the benefits of peptides and I'm excited to be a part of this group and pursue new methods to keep my body (and mind) running on all cylinders.

    As I age, I am wondering if I might need a mild systemic testosterone boost. I'm not as interested in more traditional methods such as anabolic steroids or other heavy duty PEDs like HGH.

    So, I'm wondering if you folks might have some good suggestions for peptides that may help incrementally/moderately increase my body's testosterone production and if you can supply some links to research about peptides that would help accomplish this goal.

    Thanks, in advance, for any help you may be able to provide and have a great weekend!

    Introductions
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups