Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. cutting edge peps/chems. the future?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

cutting edge peps/chems. the future?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researchingother-peptidelab-test
3 Posts 2 Posters 369 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • quicksilver80Q Offline
    quicksilver80Q Offline
    quicksilver80
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    By way of background, my familiarity with this space is moderate and largely informed by research into retatrutide, along with a general understanding of the mechanisms behind commonly utilized peptide-based therapies. As with most areas I take an interest in, I’ve recently been exploring developments at the leading edge of the field.

    I’m interested in gathering perspectives on several emerging compounds and would appreciate any insights or additional context. Below are brief summaries based on my current understanding:

    NA-931 – Attributed to Biomed Industries and reportedly supported by promising early-stage data. However, there are also circulating concerns regarding the legitimacy of the research, including allegations of data fabrication and potential ties to an investment-driven narrative. Further clarification here would be valuable.

    Eli Lilly quintuple agonist – presented at ADA 2026, with preclinical data suggesting efficacy exceeding that of reta. At present, there appears to be no formally published name or comprehensive dataset available. I’ve also encountered references to an analysis by Jonathan Douros, though I have not been able to locate the primary source. If validated, the timeline for grey market replication seems to be inevitable.

    Trevogrumab – A monoclonal antibody developed by Regeneron that functions through myostatin inhibition. While not a peptide, its potential combinatory effects with GLP-1 agonists have generated some discussion, particularly in the context of body composition modulation.

    I’d be interested in hearing about any additional compounds, mechanisms, or research directions others are currently tracking, as well as any practical or theoretical applications worth noting.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I am researching tirz and plan to stick with it for the foreseeable future. I know Reta is supposed to be better, but I like the food/booze noise suppression from Tirz.

      I have been watching NA-931 since I first heard about it, but I haven’t seen anything new on it in several months. In theory, adding IGF-1 receptor to the triple agonist will be everything you want in one shot. Getting the weight loss along with muscle growth(given proper diet and exercise) in one shot would be a huge market.

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

        I am researching tirz and plan to stick with it for the foreseeable future. I know Reta is supposed to be better, but I like the food/booze noise suppression from Tirz.

        I have been watching NA-931 since I first heard about it, but I haven’t seen anything new on it in several months. In theory, adding IGF-1 receptor to the triple agonist will be everything you want in one shot. Getting the weight loss along with muscle growth(given proper diet and exercise) in one shot would be a huge market.

        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @ResearchCat week 8 of the reta i would say out of anything that ive researched or dealt with personally in a perscribed format. nothing has been this "life changing".

        1 Reply Last reply
        3

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • World
        • Users
        • Groups