Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Flawless Compounds User Review: Cloudy Poor Product
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Flawless Compounds User Review: Cloudy Poor Product

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
flawless-compoundsreviewglp3-r
20 Posts 10 Posters 704 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • vpepsV Online
    vpepsV Online
    vpeps
    wrote last edited by
    #11

    I've also bought Survo from them and it was working well, but that's it I tried so far.

    attentiion is all you need

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • WisGal64W Online
      WisGal64W Online
      WisGal64
      wrote last edited by
      #12

      Haven't used their Reta, but the Cartalax, ARA and DSIP worked fine, no issues. Seems like there have been a lot of complaints in other forums with Reta in general.

      “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

      vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WisGal64W WisGal64

        Haven't used their Reta, but the Cartalax, ARA and DSIP worked fine, no issues. Seems like there have been a lot of complaints in other forums with Reta in general.

        vpepsV Online
        vpepsV Online
        vpeps
        wrote last edited by
        #13

        @WisGal64 Reta is hard to manufacture, hard to properly test, and unclear whether a particular compound is formulated to exactly match Lilly's LY-3437943 or not.

        attentiion is all you need

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • WisGal64W Online
          WisGal64W Online
          WisGal64
          wrote last edited by
          #14

          @vpeps I can believe that. Lily never meant for it to be duplicated.

          “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

          vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WisGal64W WisGal64

            @vpeps I can believe that. Lily never meant for it to be duplicated.

            vpepsV Online
            vpepsV Online
            vpeps
            wrote last edited by vpeps
            #15

            @WisGal64 the formula is known, but how can you tell from a standard single-stage Mass Spectrometry of retatrutide where the fatty tail is attached, at 17th or 20th amino acid? It is possible to find using Tandem Mass Spectrometry, but what lab does that? Labs use HPLC for ID, but they have to run it on a Reversed-Phase HPLC system to tell the difference between two charts and also to have a good certified reference standard to compare, and it's still good to pair it with MS/MS. I usually see only one HPLC chart if any on the reports, which lets me think the testing is incomplete.

            attentiion is all you need

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • WisGal64W Online
              WisGal64W Online
              WisGal64
              wrote last edited by
              #16

              @vpeps that’s above my pay grade lol

              “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

              vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • WisGal64W WisGal64

                @vpeps that’s above my pay grade lol

                vpepsV Online
                vpepsV Online
                vpeps
                wrote last edited by vpeps
                #17

                @WisGal64 all I'm saying the lab can tell you it's Reta, fill the report with even more complex abbreviations than I mentioned above, report genuine charts and numbers produced from real testings of your sample on real equipment, but still it may not be Reta.

                attentiion is all you need

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • vpepsV vpeps

                  @WisGal64 the formula is known, but how can you tell from a standard single-stage Mass Spectrometry of retatrutide where the fatty tail is attached, at 17th or 20th amino acid? It is possible to find using Tandem Mass Spectrometry, but what lab does that? Labs use HPLC for ID, but they have to run it on a Reversed-Phase HPLC system to tell the difference between two charts and also to have a good certified reference standard to compare, and it's still good to pair it with MS/MS. I usually see only one HPLC chart if any on the reports, which lets me think the testing is incomplete.

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  Stevepep
                  wrote last edited by Stevepep
                  #18

                  @vpeps I believe the API's are tested to these standards. They even identify every other compound in the API at the better factories. What happens after that is the question. There have been a lot of mixed batches. I have seen this myself ordering grey. I use blueitt (spelling may be wrong) on every vial not from Nexaph. I test at a lab and then verify there is an actual peptide chain in the vials I use. I have had some come back with no peptide chain. Its rare but it happens. I just had it happen on an SS31 vial, the next one showed a peptide. The one vial I tested at a lab showed 99.6pct. Clearly a moxed batch with at least one zero peptide.

                  vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • S Stevepep

                    @vpeps I believe the API's are tested to these standards. They even identify every other compound in the API at the better factories. What happens after that is the question. There have been a lot of mixed batches. I have seen this myself ordering grey. I use blueitt (spelling may be wrong) on every vial not from Nexaph. I test at a lab and then verify there is an actual peptide chain in the vials I use. I have had some come back with no peptide chain. Its rare but it happens. I just had it happen on an SS31 vial, the next one showed a peptide. The one vial I tested at a lab showed 99.6pct. Clearly a moxed batch with at least one zero peptide.

                    vpepsV Online
                    vpepsV Online
                    vpeps
                    wrote last edited by
                    #19

                    @Stevepep you may be right, but what do we know about API or the finishing process for Reta from Flawless for example? We only have that COA to make an opinion, and the research subject to test it in-vivo.

                    attentiion is all you need

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • vpepsV vpeps

                      @Stevepep you may be right, but what do we know about API or the finishing process for Reta from Flawless for example? We only have that COA to make an opinion, and the research subject to test it in-vivo.

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stevepep
                      wrote last edited by
                      #20

                      @vpeps No doubt thats the issue totally agree and what they are selling could be from different API's.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups