Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. Forum Feedback
  4. Website Suggestion
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Website Suggestion

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Forum Feedback
2 Posts 2 Posters 150 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P Offline
    P Offline
    Paradox
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I love your peptide calculator, but could I please suggest that you add the simplified concentration XXmg/mL, I think Randy would appreciate that when he’s creating labels.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • vpepsV Online
      vpepsV Online
      vpeps
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I usually just write on a label a concentration in mcg/units. For example, if I reconstitute 10mg (10,000mcg) in 2 ml (2,000u) I put "x50". It is very useful, for example if I need 500mcg (0.5mg) I use 10 units since 10x50=500.

      attentiion is all you need

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • World
      • Users
      • Groups