Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
109 Posts 24 Posters 8.1k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    bangkokiscool
    wrote last edited by
    #101

    Im trying the savvio, but i keep the whole thing in a baby wipe warmer. So far so good, it seems more precise dosing than the gansulin, and the warm MCT seems to flow very smoothly with very little pip.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • FalcF Offline
      FalcF Offline
      Falc
      wrote last edited by Falc
      #102

      I've got a V3.5 that I picked here that I have been using with my Test-C and have not has any issues. I load 2 weeks worth in a 3ml vial cartridge (ordered from here) and inject with, 29G, .5 inch pen needles. I've taken empty cartridges apart after finish and inspect the rubber stopper, never found any degradation. Only MCT oil tested with so far. I use with Test-P/MCT as well, no issues either.

      D 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • FalcF Falc

        I've got a V3.5 that I picked here that I have been using with my Test-C and have not has any issues. I load 2 weeks worth in a 3ml vial cartridge (ordered from here) and inject with, 29G, .5 inch pen needles. I've taken empty cartridges apart after finish and inspect the rubber stopper, never found any degradation. Only MCT oil tested with so far. I use with Test-P/MCT as well, no issues either.

        D Offline
        D Offline
        diegoc
        wrote last edited by
        #103

        @Falc 1.5” neeeeeeedles????

        FalcF 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D diegoc

          @Falc 1.5” neeeeeeedles????

          FalcF Offline
          FalcF Offline
          Falc
          wrote last edited by
          #104

          @diegoc typo, .5. Fat fingers and small phone

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • FalcF Falc

            @diegoc typo, .5. Fat fingers and small phone

            D Offline
            D Offline
            diegoc
            wrote last edited by
            #105

            @Falc shit man you scared me, i have PTSD of those needles like 20 years ago 🤷🏼‍♂️

            FalcF 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D diegoc

              @Falc shit man you scared me, i have PTSD of those needles like 20 years ago 🤷🏼‍♂️

              FalcF Offline
              FalcF Offline
              Falc
              wrote last edited by
              #106

              @diegoc when I first started TRT the clinic gave me 1 inch harpoons for weekly doses. Much happier when I went to EOD and insulin needles!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D Offline
                D Offline
                diegoc
                wrote last edited by
                #107

                EOD with a 1/2” is a great protocol 💪

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Mr SmurfM Offline
                  Mr SmurfM Offline
                  Mr Smurf
                  wrote last edited by
                  #108

                  I have a grip of gso T from my habitual underdosing habits at the beginning. I ponder if that's too sticky or not. I do have a guy w mct I'd like to grab some off of nonetheless as my +'s are also mct and I could make a nice little pen blend

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D Offline
                    D Offline
                    diegoc
                    wrote last edited by
                    #109

                    I like it simple. Enethate of Cyp in MCT

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups