Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Nexaph vendor review
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nexaph vendor review

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
nexaphbpc-157epitalon-epithalonipamorelin
87 Posts 27 Posters 11.0k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I Offline
    I Offline
    icynemby
    wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Update: Perhaps this is false alarm? Google is saying Ai suffered from a common hallucination. But enough with AI, I would love human opinions on this matter. Thanks in advance!

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I icynemby

      Update: Perhaps this is false alarm? Google is saying Ai suffered from a common hallucination. But enough with AI, I would love human opinions on this matter. Thanks in advance!

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Shifted
      wrote on last edited by Shifted
      #82

      @icynemby said:

      Update: Perhaps this is false alarm? Google is saying Ai suffered from a common hallucination. But enough with AI, I would love human opinions on this matter. Thanks in advance!

      Someone made this endotoxin calculator I found somewhere (either reddit or glp1forum) based on levels the FDA deems "safe" or allowable. Not sure where I found it but I always plug the numbers in here to make sure. Hopefully the obvious AI developed calculator is accurate, lol, but it seems to be. 6.5 EU per vial (the COA shows that batch's fill being about 66mg average per vial) is pretty low as far as what is considered safe even if taking a 15mg dose.

      https://claude.ai/public/artifacts/e062d2e4-ea48-40b8-b34b-a435055c90d8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • vpepsV Online
        vpepsV Online
        vpeps
        wrote on last edited by
        #83

        While to be dangerous is it generally considered to have to be more than 5 EU/kg of body weight per hour, to evaluate the levels in a vial, people come up with values like: it's good to be less than 0.5 EU/mL of reconstituted liquid, or, if considering the amount of the active ingredient, less than 0.5 EU/mg.
        There is no one standard as far as I know, and different labs use different cut-off values.

        attentiion is all you need

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I Offline
          I Offline
          icynemby
          wrote on last edited by
          #84

          @shifted, thanks the calculator is cool. I questioned AI on the 60mg vial, but i think the difference in level between 60 and 66 is nominal. I did state earlier that AI commented that that level of endotoxins won't give me a systemic fever, however it reflects, in part, poor factory quality control. I believe I know the drill by now..... in accordance with my risk tolerance, a decision needs to be made about what to do with those 10 vials. I guess I will wait to see what endotoxin levels come out of the third party testing group's review.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Offline
            S Offline
            Shaqdiesel
            wrote on last edited by
            #85

            I don't believe endotoxins ever come out at 0. There are always some to my knowledge and that number seems very low. Especially for something you are only injecting once per week. If this information is wrong, I'd love for someone to correct me. All tests I have seen come back with some level of endotoxins.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • I Offline
              I Offline
              icynemby
              wrote on last edited by
              #86

              No, I defintely was not expecting zero. I guess my initial alarm was twofold: 1) The conflicting answers from AI and 2) I am used to seeing endotoxin test results expressed as EU/ML vs EU/VIAL. In the light of a new day and after doing some more digging, I believe the 6.543 endotoxin level is safe and does NOT reflect poor manufacturing standards. I spent some time arguing with AI last night and it concluded that the output that suggested that the 6.543 level was high was based on a "water measurement" and not dry powder. AI sees anything over a certain number and flags it as high and toxic. I'm good now. Thanks for everyone's help. I'm still learning.

              1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                @Iggypopsicle What do you use for virtual Visa cards? I know Citi allows virtual MasterCards and privacy.com always seemed to give me MasterCards too. But my Visa card issuing banks don't have virtual cards options.

                I Offline
                I Offline
                Iggypopsicle
                wrote on last edited by
                #87

                @pep_researcher I used a Citi Visa card and it worked with no issues. I think I tried a Mastercard back a few months ago and had a problem so just moved on to Citi Visa.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • World
                • Users
                • Groups