Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Reta Effects -
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Reta Effects -

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
glp3-rside-effectsresearchingdosage-discussion
9 Posts 4 Posters 790 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BeeKindB Online
    BeeKindB Online
    BeeKind
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I've been researching Reta for 2 months now and I've only been able to tolerate it in split doses I haven't been able to go higher than .75mg each time, when I try to go to 1mg I get unbelievably sick. If anyone has experienced the severe stomach pains, vomiting and other gastro problems, have you found something that helps ease it when you titrate up or have you found a different GLP to have less side effects.
    Starting dose was 1mg 1x a week and I had the same effect so I split the dose after 2 weeks .5mg and then at 6 weeks went to .75.

    Feel free to tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

    Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • vpepsV Online
      vpepsV Online
      vpeps
      wrote on last edited by vpeps
      #2

      Not particularly for Reta, in general. This research-level space is filled with bad quality products, some batches are tested for something, but there are many points of failure in this check: that vial tested may be not really from that batch (unless you tested it personally), the whole batch may be from a low-grade facility and it differs from vial to vial, it's not tested for all possible problems, we may not even know what else can be wrong there, there are no tests available for that yet, or the COA may be fake or the lab may be fake. So on.
      My point, try another batch or better another supplier.
      When I just started, I got a lot of things from Verified Peptides, all looked good, Janoshik COA, batch numbers. But I felt very very sick, like fainting, dizziness, ear ringing, just ill feeling from pretty much everything I got there, from the things nobody else reported anything like that. So eventually I decided before quitting it altogether to try a different supplier of the same stuff, and, a miracle, it just worked, no side effects.
      I got Reta in April from a respected brand here, and it had no effect on me at all. Then I got it from another brand, and it suddenly started working as expected. All certificates were fine.
      Also the reconstitution water is very important to be of a proper pH and sterility. Those amino acid chains are fragile and when they stick or fold improperly, bad things may happen.
      Not a medical advice. Not an advice at all. Just sharing the experience.

      attentiion is all you need

      BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • vpepsV vpeps

        Not particularly for Reta, in general. This research-level space is filled with bad quality products, some batches are tested for something, but there are many points of failure in this check: that vial tested may be not really from that batch (unless you tested it personally), the whole batch may be from a low-grade facility and it differs from vial to vial, it's not tested for all possible problems, we may not even know what else can be wrong there, there are no tests available for that yet, or the COA may be fake or the lab may be fake. So on.
        My point, try another batch or better another supplier.
        When I just started, I got a lot of things from Verified Peptides, all looked good, Janoshik COA, batch numbers. But I felt very very sick, like fainting, dizziness, ear ringing, just ill feeling from pretty much everything I got there, from the things nobody else reported anything like that. So eventually I decided before quitting it altogether to try a different supplier of the same stuff, and, a miracle, it just worked, no side effects.
        I got Reta in April from a respected brand here, and it had no effect on me at all. Then I got it from another brand, and it suddenly started working as expected. All certificates were fine.
        Also the reconstitution water is very important to be of a proper pH and sterility. Those amino acid chains are fragile and when they stick or fold improperly, bad things may happen.
        Not a medical advice. Not an advice at all. Just sharing the experience.

        BeeKindB Online
        BeeKindB Online
        BeeKind
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @vpeptides Thank you- I will definitely try a different supplier. Can you tell me the one you recommend (that worked for you) or is that not allowed?

        Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • vpepsV Online
          vpepsV Online
          vpeps
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I am using Crush Research now. But that batch is gone.

          attentiion is all you need

          BeeKindB 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • vpepsV vpeps

            I am using Crush Research now. But that batch is gone.

            BeeKindB Online
            BeeKindB Online
            BeeKind
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @vpeptides bummer- maybe the next drop will be good too.

            Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • vpepsV vpeps

              I am using Crush Research now. But that batch is gone.

              BeeKindB Online
              BeeKindB Online
              BeeKind
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @vpeptides I wanted to thank you - I never considered the first vial could be bad, (naive of me, I know) I switched to what I got from Renova on Friday - and so far so good! By now I would have had a reaction from the last supply.

              Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

              1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCat
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @beekind IDK, but it sounds like maybe you were taking a far higher dose than intended. Were you dosing based on the vial statement or the COA?

                In any case, I am glad you seem to have resolved your issues. When I start GLP-1โ€™s with a new vendor, I start with a very low dose to get comfortable that it is right. Extra helpful if you are buying kits. Sets you up for long term success.

                Yeah, well, Iโ€™m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                If I havenโ€™t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                  @beekind IDK, but it sounds like maybe you were taking a far higher dose than intended. Were you dosing based on the vial statement or the COA?

                  In any case, I am glad you seem to have resolved your issues. When I start GLP-1โ€™s with a new vendor, I start with a very low dose to get comfortable that it is right. Extra helpful if you are buying kits. Sets you up for long term success.

                  BeeKindB Online
                  BeeKindB Online
                  BeeKind
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @ResearchCat unfortunately it was before I did ENOUGH research to truly understand what I was doing. Lesson learned and will not use that supplier ever again!

                  Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • BeeKindB BeeKind

                    I've been researching Reta for 2 months now and I've only been able to tolerate it in split doses I haven't been able to go higher than .75mg each time, when I try to go to 1mg I get unbelievably sick. If anyone has experienced the severe stomach pains, vomiting and other gastro problems, have you found something that helps ease it when you titrate up or have you found a different GLP to have less side effects.
                    Starting dose was 1mg 1x a week and I had the same effect so I split the dose after 2 weeks .5mg and then at 6 weeks went to .75.

                    Feel free to tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIAN
                    wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                    #9

                    @BeeKind First find a good source. Always start with .5mg=500mcgs and titrate up until you dial a sweet spot. You can go up and down on your dose. 1mg-2mg that has been most sweet spot. Your sweet spot should be feeling hungry but fill up quick, impulsive food noise such as munching, close to or completely gone all while you burn calories 24/7 do to glucagon. The hunger allows you to eat enough protein and micronutrients to maintain muscle. Use that sweet spot to tune up your diet and start moving, xercise is very important. The more muscle maintained the better you metabolism. You need to do your part. No way around it. Peptides are great tools, if use wisely it can get you there alot quicker then will alone. You can also combine them with AAS, SARM, supplements... Do your home work. The better you know about Reta the better you can navigate. Reta can be stacked depending on your needs. Need a little energy while on Reta? Do Reta and MOTSc. Want to really burn fat? Do Reta with Tesa or like me. Reta + 5amino 1mq and cardanine or Slupp332 instead of cardanine. Reta w Cagrilintide for more hunger suppression. There are many combos you just have to find yours. You can just sit on these. You need to move. "Andale andale arriba arriba"! Reta is amazing, the weight loss is just a product of what is really doing. Dont forget "You're the mouse" so research wisely. All the above are my personal opinion fro m trial and error and still learning. Just consider me as a catalyst like many here. Happy searching. Just find the least effective dose.

                    2M

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups