Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Results from china sourced ss-31?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Results from china sourced ss-31?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
ss-31
44 Posts 14 Posters 1.8k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • O Offline
    O Offline
    ogsteve
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Has anyone been able to use SS 31 for a longer amount of time at the higher doses of 10 mg a day when your product has been sourced from gray market sources? The stuff is super expensive but I know that the purity needs to be above 99% to be effective. I’m wondering if anybody has tried something below that purity or tried an unknown purity and had any positive or negative results.

    I’d be interested to hear your dose length of treatment and source for the peptide

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I have used it along with MOTsC and NAD. Both definitely worked. I did get my SS31 from the same source. Hard to tell if SS31 worked because it kinda worked on the background repairing. Not sure if i needed repair but i was all about optimizing my mitochondria. I been off that stack for a week and feeling great. I also suppliment co-q10 and Methylene Blue.

      2M

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Stan DouglasS Offline
        Stan DouglasS Offline
        Stan Douglas
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @gym.rat
        Here is a dosing protocol that does 10 for 20 days then goes up to 50 every third for 6 weeks.
        What do you give your rat and where did you get the protocol?

        1 Reply Last reply
        -1
        • Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan Douglas
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @gym.rat
          How timely, I was supposed to start my phase 3 TOMORROW!
          Will abort!

          A 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C Offline
            C Offline
            Commander
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            When I did SS-31 I did 2 -3mg daily. Worked great with my Mots-C

            Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

            C 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • O Offline
              O Offline
              ogsteve
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Regardless of your choice of protocol has anyone tried grey market SS-31? Results?

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • O ogsteve

                Regardless of your choice of protocol has anyone tried grey market SS-31? Results?

                C Offline
                C Offline
                Commander
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @ogsteve
                I have, from the now infamous LN peptides. Even my wife wasn’t feeling anything from the NAD until she did the SS-31, now she says she gets a kick from even 25mg of NAD.

                Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • kenhnsyK Offline
                  kenhnsyK Offline
                  kenhnsy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I started buying from this guy/gal before I learned details about COAs from this site. They do not meet Peptidecritic standards. But recently they have updated COAs which they had not done for a while:
                  https://uwa-biotech.com/products/ss-31?variant=44492326404291 . This is what I used with Randy's pet, Jeff's, high dose SS-31 protocol with outstanding results. I have done six transactions with them with zero problems.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C Commander

                    When I did SS-31 I did 2 -3mg daily. Worked great with my Mots-C

                    C Offline
                    C Offline
                    CapmanCrunch
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Commander
                    I have done the recommended SS31 protocol a few times and it seems to work well, but I always kind of miss it when I am not using it. I watched a video with Dr Alex Tatum where he talks about original studies seeing more benefit after continuing it for 16 months. With that in mind I decided to run it continuously at 3mg per day with Mots-C at 40mg 3 times per week. I don't know if I will make it 16 months, but it is in my view, a foundational peptide, and it makes sense to keep it in the mix. Tatum was saying that the benefit to the telomeres didn't show up significantly until they looked at patients who continued treatment for 16 months. Running SS 31 continuously should be fine, but I will probably need to take a couple of weeks off the Mot-C occasionally to avoid any desensitizing issues.
                    I like Nexaph SS 31 but at $440 a kit I have moved on to QSC and others in that realm.
                    I haven't noticed any difference so far.

                    Mydogdaryl423M E 3 Replies Last reply
                    1
                    • C Offline
                      C Offline
                      Commander
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I think I am going to try it continuously alongside my morning stack of Mots-c, NAD+ and KLOW and see how it goes. I have to get more too…

                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C CapmanCrunch

                        @Commander
                        I have done the recommended SS31 protocol a few times and it seems to work well, but I always kind of miss it when I am not using it. I watched a video with Dr Alex Tatum where he talks about original studies seeing more benefit after continuing it for 16 months. With that in mind I decided to run it continuously at 3mg per day with Mots-C at 40mg 3 times per week. I don't know if I will make it 16 months, but it is in my view, a foundational peptide, and it makes sense to keep it in the mix. Tatum was saying that the benefit to the telomeres didn't show up significantly until they looked at patients who continued treatment for 16 months. Running SS 31 continuously should be fine, but I will probably need to take a couple of weeks off the Mot-C occasionally to avoid any desensitizing issues.
                        I like Nexaph SS 31 but at $440 a kit I have moved on to QSC and others in that realm.
                        I haven't noticed any difference so far.

                        Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                        Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                        Mydogdaryl423
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @CapmanCrunch said:

                        @Commander
                        I have done the recommended SS31 protocol a few times and it seems to work well, but I always kind of miss it when I am not using it. I watched a video with Dr Alex Tatum where he talks about original studies seeing more benefit after continuing it for 16 months. With that in mind I decided to run it continuously at 3mg per day with Mots-C at 40mg 3 times per week. I don't know if I will make it 16 months, but it is in my view, a foundational peptide, and it makes sense to keep it in the mix. Tatum was saying that the benefit to the telomeres didn't show up significantly until they looked at patients who continued treatment for 16 months. Running SS 31 continuously should be fine, but I will probably need to take a couple of weeks off the Mot-C occasionally to avoid any desensitizing issues.
                        I like Nexaph SS 31 but at $440 a kit I have moved on to QSC and others in that realm.
                        I haven't noticed any difference so far.

                        Your running Mots C 40mg 3x per week?

                        S C 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • C Commander

                          I think I am going to try it continuously alongside my morning stack of Mots-c, NAD+ and KLOW and see how it goes. I have to get more too…

                          C Offline
                          C Offline
                          coondogesq
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Commander I did that for 8 weeks and felt great on it.

                          C Snake PepskinS 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • C CapmanCrunch

                            @Commander
                            I have done the recommended SS31 protocol a few times and it seems to work well, but I always kind of miss it when I am not using it. I watched a video with Dr Alex Tatum where he talks about original studies seeing more benefit after continuing it for 16 months. With that in mind I decided to run it continuously at 3mg per day with Mots-C at 40mg 3 times per week. I don't know if I will make it 16 months, but it is in my view, a foundational peptide, and it makes sense to keep it in the mix. Tatum was saying that the benefit to the telomeres didn't show up significantly until they looked at patients who continued treatment for 16 months. Running SS 31 continuously should be fine, but I will probably need to take a couple of weeks off the Mot-C occasionally to avoid any desensitizing issues.
                            I like Nexaph SS 31 but at $440 a kit I have moved on to QSC and others in that realm.
                            I haven't noticed any difference so far.

                            E Offline
                            E Offline
                            ed1
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13
                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • C CapmanCrunch

                              @Commander
                              I have done the recommended SS31 protocol a few times and it seems to work well, but I always kind of miss it when I am not using it. I watched a video with Dr Alex Tatum where he talks about original studies seeing more benefit after continuing it for 16 months. With that in mind I decided to run it continuously at 3mg per day with Mots-C at 40mg 3 times per week. I don't know if I will make it 16 months, but it is in my view, a foundational peptide, and it makes sense to keep it in the mix. Tatum was saying that the benefit to the telomeres didn't show up significantly until they looked at patients who continued treatment for 16 months. Running SS 31 continuously should be fine, but I will probably need to take a couple of weeks off the Mot-C occasionally to avoid any desensitizing issues.
                              I like Nexaph SS 31 but at $440 a kit I have moved on to QSC and others in that realm.
                              I haven't noticed any difference so far.

                              E Offline
                              E Offline
                              ed1
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • C coondogesq

                                @Commander I did that for 8 weeks and felt great on it.

                                C Offline
                                C Offline
                                Commander
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @coondogesq
                                That is jt, you convinced me… I have to do it now. 🤣

                                Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • C coondogesq

                                  @Commander I did that for 8 weeks and felt great on it.

                                  Snake PepskinS Offline
                                  Snake PepskinS Offline
                                  Snake Pepskin
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @coondogesq What protocol/dosage did you research on your rat?

                                  “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                                  It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

                                    @coondogesq What protocol/dosage did you research on your rat?

                                    C Offline
                                    C Offline
                                    coondogesq
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Snake-Pepskin My protocol was

                                    SS-31 (ramped up from 2mg to 4mg) - daily
                                    MOTS-c (ramped up from 1.5mg to 4mg) - 3x/week
                                    NAD+ (50 mg) - 6x/week
                                    KLOW (4.4mg) - weekdays
                                    Reta - (1.5mg) - 2x/week

                                    I wanted to ramp up to ease into the MOTS-C so as to be aware of any potential reactions. Fortunately, I had none.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                      @CapmanCrunch said:

                                      @Commander
                                      I have done the recommended SS31 protocol a few times and it seems to work well, but I always kind of miss it when I am not using it. I watched a video with Dr Alex Tatum where he talks about original studies seeing more benefit after continuing it for 16 months. With that in mind I decided to run it continuously at 3mg per day with Mots-C at 40mg 3 times per week. I don't know if I will make it 16 months, but it is in my view, a foundational peptide, and it makes sense to keep it in the mix. Tatum was saying that the benefit to the telomeres didn't show up significantly until they looked at patients who continued treatment for 16 months. Running SS 31 continuously should be fine, but I will probably need to take a couple of weeks off the Mot-C occasionally to avoid any desensitizing issues.
                                      I like Nexaph SS 31 but at $440 a kit I have moved on to QSC and others in that realm.
                                      I haven't noticed any difference so far.

                                      Your running Mots C 40mg 3x per week?

                                      S Online
                                      S Online
                                      Stevepep
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Mydogdaryl423 That is crazy talk, guessing typo and its 4 mg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                                        Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                                        Mydogdaryl423
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @stevepep Had to be, right? Although who knows in this place.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                          @CapmanCrunch said:

                                          @Commander
                                          I have done the recommended SS31 protocol a few times and it seems to work well, but I always kind of miss it when I am not using it. I watched a video with Dr Alex Tatum where he talks about original studies seeing more benefit after continuing it for 16 months. With that in mind I decided to run it continuously at 3mg per day with Mots-C at 40mg 3 times per week. I don't know if I will make it 16 months, but it is in my view, a foundational peptide, and it makes sense to keep it in the mix. Tatum was saying that the benefit to the telomeres didn't show up significantly until they looked at patients who continued treatment for 16 months. Running SS 31 continuously should be fine, but I will probably need to take a couple of weeks off the Mot-C occasionally to avoid any desensitizing issues.
                                          I like Nexaph SS 31 but at $440 a kit I have moved on to QSC and others in that realm.
                                          I haven't noticed any difference so far.

                                          Your running Mots C 40mg 3x per week?

                                          C Offline
                                          C Offline
                                          CapmanCrunch
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Mydogdaryl423
                                          Yes, I am doing the Mot c along with the SS31
                                          May actually bump up mot c to 5 days and then take a week off every 6-8 weeks

                                          Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups