Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Results from china sourced ss-31?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Results from china sourced ss-31?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
ss-31
44 Posts 14 Posters 1.8k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

    @AllisonW said:

    why did you abort? I was just going to start this protocol. I can’t see the comment you responded to

    I can't see the comment I responded to either, according to my app I kept it at 10mg for the third phase which went for the full month. I Didn't abandon the protocol all together.

    I don't recall what was said to keep me from going up to 50.
    MOST call for 4-8mg daily but I found this one that says 40mg.

    I dunno, brah, will be doing my last protocol for the year next month.
    Keep me informed on what you decide to do.

    A Offline
    A Offline
    AllisonW
    wrote last edited by
    #41

    @Stan-Douglas I might do 2 weeks of the 5mg and then stay at 10 for 9 weeks 5 days on 2 off. That will save me money 🤣 I did one vial with 2mg and one with 5 but I’ve got to get more vials to start this. It’s so hard to decide. I really want to do the protocol you posted but I guess I’ll research more first.

    A Stan DouglasS 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • A AllisonW

      @Stan-Douglas I might do 2 weeks of the 5mg and then stay at 10 for 9 weeks 5 days on 2 off. That will save me money 🤣 I did one vial with 2mg and one with 5 but I’ve got to get more vials to start this. It’s so hard to decide. I really want to do the protocol you posted but I guess I’ll research more first.

      A Offline
      A Offline
      AllisonW
      wrote last edited by
      #42

      Thank you for your help! I want the max benefits for sure.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A AllisonW

        @Stan-Douglas I might do 2 weeks of the 5mg and then stay at 10 for 9 weeks 5 days on 2 off. That will save me money 🤣 I did one vial with 2mg and one with 5 but I’ve got to get more vials to start this. It’s so hard to decide. I really want to do the protocol you posted but I guess I’ll research more first.

        Stan DouglasS Offline
        Stan DouglasS Offline
        Stan Douglas
        wrote last edited by
        #43

        @AllisonW
        I accidentally bought 2 kits instead of 1 a couple weeks ago and just got an email that a third kit, that I had bought to test a third site, is on the way. All of them are 50mg a vial! 😲

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

          @AllisonW
          I accidentally bought 2 kits instead of 1 a couple weeks ago and just got an email that a third kit, that I had bought to test a third site, is on the way. All of them are 50mg a vial! 😲

          E Offline
          E Offline
          Eleanor
          wrote last edited by
          #44

          @Stan-Douglas said:

          @AllisonW
          I accidentally bought 2 kits instead of 1 a couple weeks ago and just got an email that a third kit, that I had bought to test a third site, is on the way. All of them are 50mg a vial! 😲

          NICE!

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups