Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Results from china sourced ss-31?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Results from china sourced ss-31?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
ss-31
44 Posts 14 Posters 1.8k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C CapmanCrunch

    @Mydogdaryl423
    Yes, I am doing the Mot c along with the SS31
    May actually bump up mot c to 5 days and then take a week off every 6-8 weeks

    Mydogdaryl423M Online
    Mydogdaryl423M Online
    Mydogdaryl423
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @CapmanCrunch said:

    @Mydogdaryl423
    Yes, I am doing the Mot c along with the SS31
    May actually bump up mot c to 5 days and then take a week off every 6-8 weeks

    Your post said 40mg 3x per week. Thats what I was trying to ascertain. Figured it was a typo and it was 4mg 3x per week.

    C 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Snake PepskinS Offline
      Snake PepskinS Offline
      Snake Pepskin
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      40mg daily is being done by someone on another forum. He’s up to a few weeks.

      “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
      It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

        40mg daily is being done by someone on another forum. He’s up to a few weeks.

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Stevepep
        wrote on last edited by Stevepep
        #23

        @Snake-Pepskin thats insane and then when he has an adverse reaction it will be the peptides fault

        Snake PepskinS 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S Stevepep

          @Snake-Pepskin thats insane and then when he has an adverse reaction it will be the peptides fault

          Snake PepskinS Offline
          Snake PepskinS Offline
          Snake Pepskin
          wrote on last edited by Snake Pepskin
          #24

          @Stevepep technically, that's the FDA approved dosage for SS31(elamipretide). So I don't think it would necessarily go wrong. Yea, it's for a specific condition, and that dosage costs upward of $500,000/year.

          He's reporting very much improved vision, among other michocondrial improvements. But even at gray prices that's a pretty hefty bill. Not 1/2 mil, but hefty.

          “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
          It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

            @Stevepep technically, that's the FDA approved dosage for SS31(elamipretide). So I don't think it would necessarily go wrong. Yea, it's for a specific condition, and that dosage costs upward of $500,000/year.

            He's reporting very much improved vision, among other michocondrial improvements. But even at gray prices that's a pretty hefty bill. Not 1/2 mil, but hefty.

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Snake-Pepskin They were talking about MOTS-C not SS-31. Big difference 40MG of MOTS-C is utterly insane

            vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Snake PepskinS Offline
              Snake PepskinS Offline
              Snake Pepskin
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              My bad, I missed that.

              “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
              It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                @CapmanCrunch said:

                @Mydogdaryl423
                Yes, I am doing the Mot c along with the SS31
                May actually bump up mot c to 5 days and then take a week off every 6-8 weeks

                Your post said 40mg 3x per week. Thats what I was trying to ascertain. Figured it was a typo and it was 4mg 3x per week.

                C Offline
                C Offline
                CapmanCrunch
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Mydogdaryl423
                Sorry, yes 4 mg not 40

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

                  @gym.rat
                  How timely, I was supposed to start my phase 3 TOMORROW!
                  Will abort!

                  A Offline
                  A Offline
                  AllisonW
                  wrote last edited by
                  #28

                  @Stan-Douglas why did you abort? I was just going to start this protocol. I can’t see the comment you responded to. Thank you!

                  Stan DouglasS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A AllisonW

                    @Stan-Douglas why did you abort? I was just going to start this protocol. I can’t see the comment you responded to. Thank you!

                    Stan DouglasS Offline
                    Stan DouglasS Offline
                    Stan Douglas
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    @AllisonW said:

                    why did you abort? I was just going to start this protocol. I can’t see the comment you responded to

                    I can't see the comment I responded to either, according to my app I kept it at 10mg for the third phase which went for the full month. I Didn't abandon the protocol all together.

                    I don't recall what was said to keep me from going up to 50.
                    MOST call for 4-8mg daily but I found this one that says 40mg.

                    I dunno, brah, will be doing my last protocol for the year next month.
                    Keep me informed on what you decide to do.

                    A 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Stevepep

                      @Snake-Pepskin They were talking about MOTS-C not SS-31. Big difference 40MG of MOTS-C is utterly insane

                      vpepsV Online
                      vpepsV Online
                      vpeps
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      @Stevepep not completely insane. For instance, Brenden Henry from Peptide Science Institute >>advocates<< for up to 85 mg dose based on the dosages in studies.

                      attentiion is all you need

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • vpepsV vpeps

                        @Stevepep not completely insane. For instance, Brenden Henry from Peptide Science Institute >>advocates<< for up to 85 mg dose based on the dosages in studies.

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote last edited by Stevepep
                        #31

                        @vpeptides OK, let him film himself injecting that, and then he can advocate all he wants. That website is a joke by the way. Its the typical e-commerce sales funnel

                        vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S Stevepep

                          @vpeptides OK, let him film himself injecting that, and then he can advocate all he wants. That website is a joke by the way. Its the typical e-commerce sales funnel

                          vpepsV Online
                          vpepsV Online
                          vpeps
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          @Stevepep I don't mind that at all, I am not a channel of communication with him though, just happened to hear him in his few videos, claiming he suggested this to all his multiple clients and they were doing it normally.

                          attentiion is all you need

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • vpepsV vpeps

                            @Stevepep I don't mind that at all, I am not a channel of communication with him though, just happened to hear him in his few videos, claiming he suggested this to all his multiple clients and they were doing it normally.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Stevepep
                            wrote last edited by Stevepep
                            #33

                            @vpeptides, my favorite page: just buy the audiobook and get all these for free. YES FREE https://book.peptidescienceinstitute.com/peptide-salvation

                            The funny thing is there are people on here who are more educated on peptides than this guy with all the AI articles. You have to be insane to shoot 40mg of MOTSC. Have an EpiPen nearby, please, no one pay attention to this

                            vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S Stevepep

                              @vpeptides, my favorite page: just buy the audiobook and get all these for free. YES FREE https://book.peptidescienceinstitute.com/peptide-salvation

                              The funny thing is there are people on here who are more educated on peptides than this guy with all the AI articles. You have to be insane to shoot 40mg of MOTSC. Have an EpiPen nearby, please, no one pay attention to this

                              vpepsV Online
                              vpepsV Online
                              vpeps
                              wrote last edited by vpeps
                              #34

                              @Stevepep All I say, it's not out of sanity range, theoretically. Rats studies he references are real. I have heard some people have reactions to it, which could be related to the purity of the compound as well as individual traits. I particularly heard that people with MTHFR mutation (methylation problems) have a bad time using it.

                              attentiion is all you need

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • vpepsV vpeps

                                @Stevepep All I say, it's not out of sanity range, theoretically. Rats studies he references are real. I have heard some people have reactions to it, which could be related to the purity of the compound as well as individual traits. I particularly heard that people with MTHFR mutation (methylation problems) have a bad time using it.

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                Stevepep
                                wrote last edited by
                                #35

                                @vpeptides Have you tried MOTSC? If you ever tried to inject 80mg you would regret it. You would also need a plunger it inject that much

                                vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • S Stevepep

                                  @vpeptides Have you tried MOTSC? If you ever tried to inject 80mg you would regret it. You would also need a plunger it inject that much

                                  vpepsV Online
                                  vpepsV Online
                                  vpeps
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @Stevepep Do I have to try a peptide to share the information about someone's research? No, I didn't try it and I doubt I would feel anything good from it or from any mitochondria-related things. So, it's not a priority for me. I keep some mots-c in the freezer though, just in case I will have nothing else to try.

                                  attentiion is all you need

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • vpepsV vpeps

                                    @Stevepep Do I have to try a peptide to share the information about someone's research? No, I didn't try it and I doubt I would feel anything good from it or from any mitochondria-related things. So, it's not a priority for me. I keep some mots-c in the freezer though, just in case I will have nothing else to try.

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Stevepep
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @vpeptides The problem is you have new folks on here who might listen to a person citing a source like petidescienceinstitute and think that's a legitimate source and go inject 40mg of MOTSC and end up in the hospital or worse, not even make it there. It's one of the peptides that you need to be super careful with. Just pointing to some internet website that's a funnel for an audiobook does not mean it's a legitimate source for research, and that type of dosage proves that. There are a bunch of people who are hearing about MOTS-C for the very first time, so it's just something to keep in mind. And again, not sure how you could even inject 40mg at one time.

                                    vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • S Stevepep

                                      @vpeptides The problem is you have new folks on here who might listen to a person citing a source like petidescienceinstitute and think that's a legitimate source and go inject 40mg of MOTSC and end up in the hospital or worse, not even make it there. It's one of the peptides that you need to be super careful with. Just pointing to some internet website that's a funnel for an audiobook does not mean it's a legitimate source for research, and that type of dosage proves that. There are a bunch of people who are hearing about MOTS-C for the very first time, so it's just something to keep in mind. And again, not sure how you could even inject 40mg at one time.

                                      vpepsV Online
                                      vpepsV Online
                                      vpeps
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @Stevepep I suppose it is not a kindergarten, and we don't have to play a role of parents or teachers. We are here just ad-hoc private researchers, sharing the (often unverified) information. Yes, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, etc., I think it's obvious. 5 mg of Mots-c may cause the same problem for someone. Will your conscience feel cleaner if someone gets an anaphylactic shock from 5 mg you may have suggested, because it wasn't 80 mg? It all may be gravely dangerous and risky, from many angles and for many different molecules. I can't take a responsibility for anyone following an anonymous text from the internet and doing a self harm mindlessly.
                                      Should I say every time: people, don't follow random texts by unidentified authorities! Check, verify the sources, read the studies. Calculate the doses, read side effects. Know what to do if you suspect the worst side-effects.
                                      Doesn't self-preservation instinct dictate the people to do all of it, and I or you have to say it?

                                      attentiion is all you need

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      -1
                                      • Snake PepskinS Offline
                                        Snake PepskinS Offline
                                        Snake Pepskin
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        It definitely not a kindergarten, but then you hear some of the questions in this, and other groups and get the chills. When people don’t know IUs from mLs and mgs. I will say that I, even being fully versed with quantities and denominations, and fairly well versed in USP practices, have still calculated dosing wrong. I usually caught it in my double check, mostly😂, don’t worry I’m fine, and my tail is wagging.

                                        I mostly have a “that’s Darwin at work for ya” attitude, but some award winner will make the 6 o’clock news and make a mess for the rest of us.

                                        “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                                        It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        3
                                        • vpepsV vpeps

                                          @Stevepep I suppose it is not a kindergarten, and we don't have to play a role of parents or teachers. We are here just ad-hoc private researchers, sharing the (often unverified) information. Yes, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, etc., I think it's obvious. 5 mg of Mots-c may cause the same problem for someone. Will your conscience feel cleaner if someone gets an anaphylactic shock from 5 mg you may have suggested, because it wasn't 80 mg? It all may be gravely dangerous and risky, from many angles and for many different molecules. I can't take a responsibility for anyone following an anonymous text from the internet and doing a self harm mindlessly.
                                          Should I say every time: people, don't follow random texts by unidentified authorities! Check, verify the sources, read the studies. Calculate the doses, read side effects. Know what to do if you suspect the worst side-effects.
                                          Doesn't self-preservation instinct dictate the people to do all of it, and I or you have to say it?

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote last edited by Stevepep
                                          #40

                                          @vpeptides said:

                                          @Stevepep I suppose it is not a kindergarten, and we don't have to play a role of parents or teachers. We are here just ad-hoc private researchers, sharing the (often unverified) information. Yes, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, etc., I think it's obvious. 5 mg of Mots-c may cause the same problem for someone. Will your conscience feel cleaner if someone gets an anaphylactic shock from 5 mg you may have suggested, because it wasn't 80 mg? It all may be gravely dangerous and risky, from many angles and for many different molecules. I can't take a responsibility for anyone following an anonymous text from the internet and doing a self harm mindlessly.
                                          Should I say every time: people, don't follow random texts by unidentified authorities! Check, verify the sources, read the studies. Calculate the doses, read side effects. Know what to do if you suspect the worst side-effects.
                                          Doesn't self-preservation instinct dictate the people to do all of it, and I or you have to say it?

                                          Fair enough. I’ll tell you though when I see someone post a source that says take 40mg of motsc thats like telling someone to commit suicide. Looking at the source made it obvious it’s not really a source. I was an uneducated idiot when I started I bought from a bad source and ended up in bed with flu like symptoms for two days and an ISR that was like a hole in my side. I almost gave up. And it was one of these websites acting like experts that suggested a verified vendor who I bought from. Then I found peptide critic and learned the COA’s were fake, the Hospira Bac was fake even though the bottle and name were exactly like the real thing. So I am most definitely sensitive to people posting some craziness from AI who some dopey website with a catchy name

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups