Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. S1Research User Review: BEST VENDOR EXPERIENCE I've received thus far!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

S1Research User Review: BEST VENDOR EXPERIENCE I've received thus far!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
reviewss-31
1 Posts 1 Posters 326 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by Eleanor on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    Outstanding sale on items I wanted. Can't account for their regular pricing, but will shop them first at every sale!
    My order came in a regular Fed Ex which I winced at first, then found a 'bulk' wrapped in a bit thicker padded white envelope and when I opened it, found a small, tupperware-like container with a white lid; 2" x 2.5" and I was impressed!
    But wait, there's more... On each SS-31 vial, the label has the production date, CAS#, batch #, exact mg., purity, corresponding cap color, & QR code, all on the vial label according to their COA; much like the NAD+ buf 1062.77mg. How handy this is!
    I'm really anxious to try their products out but am taking them in order of production date, so when I do try them, I'll post the results. Barring results, I'M SOLD!


    πŸ›’ Shop S1Research

    πŸ“– Read the full review on S1Research's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • World
    • Users
    • Groups