Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Gensupen 2
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Gensupen 2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
penscartridges
28 Posts 12 Posters 2.3k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Online
    S Online
    Stevepep
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Didn't realize so many people were playing hide the needle.

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • S Online
      S Online
      Stevepep
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Didn't realize so many people were playing hide the needle.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N Nuncles

        @unknown1 Sincere link. Not trying to be a smartass. I had to look it up myself.
        https://www.google.com/search?q=gansupen+2&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS996US996&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

        U Offline
        U Offline
        unknown1
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @Nuncles All good. Appreciate it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Stevepep

          @Nuncles Do you use it with the cap on? I find that to be pain so never use it. I just leave the cap off

          N Offline
          N Offline
          Nuncles
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @Stevepep No, I don't. Tried it once to see what the rave was about. I don't have a fear of needles so I just inject without the cap.

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • S Offline
            S Offline
            STATIEEIGHT
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            I think the spring loaded cap isn’t supposed to be just about visually concealing the needle from people that or “scared” of them or even just as a safety thing so you don’t accidentally poke yourself before injecting - the theory is something along the lines of when you use them the cap touches your skin 1st and “tricks” your body sort of so that it doesn’t feel the actual needle puncture your skin.
            More of a psychological thing I think.

            Me personally I’ve got a few V2’s but have never used them with the caps on - find them annoying and avoid pens with that feature nowadays- if a pen needle hurts you I think there is something else going on that needs looking into more than those stupid caps.

            ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • S STATIEEIGHT

              I think the spring loaded cap isn’t supposed to be just about visually concealing the needle from people that or “scared” of them or even just as a safety thing so you don’t accidentally poke yourself before injecting - the theory is something along the lines of when you use them the cap touches your skin 1st and “tricks” your body sort of so that it doesn’t feel the actual needle puncture your skin.
              More of a psychological thing I think.

              Me personally I’ve got a few V2’s but have never used them with the caps on - find them annoying and avoid pens with that feature nowadays- if a pen needle hurts you I think there is something else going on that needs looking into more than those stupid caps.

              ResearchCatR Offline
              ResearchCatR Offline
              ResearchCat
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @STATIEEIGHT I don’t know if it is a fixation or an obsession or something else, but I feel compelled to watch as I slowly push the needle into the skin.

              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

              S H 2 Replies Last reply
              1
              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                @STATIEEIGHT I don’t know if it is a fixation or an obsession or something else, but I feel compelled to watch as I slowly push the needle into the skin.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                STATIEEIGHT
                wrote on last edited by STATIEEIGHT
                #27

                @ResearchCat

                Hahaha - I’m the same - but then again I’ve also had operations under local rather than general just so I can go home earlier and am known as “the one that went local” at my local hospital 🤣🤣🤣.

                PS
                Surgeons have really boring conversations when they’re chopping you up.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                  @STATIEEIGHT I don’t know if it is a fixation or an obsession or something else, but I feel compelled to watch as I slowly push the needle into the skin.

                  H Offline
                  H Offline
                  HockeyRat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @ResearchCat I always hated the thought of needles in my body until this year, now I'm just like you...I watch closely as the needle breaks the skin...I'm almost fascinated by it.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups