Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Welcome & News
  3. Announcements
  4. Uncle Wang Now Have Store
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Uncle Wang Now Have Store

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Announcements
41 Posts 22 Posters 4.1k Views 3 Watching
Uncle Wang Now Have Store
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S SkepticJen

    @joeypeps Broken Engrish?

    WesEqualshXcW Offline
    WesEqualshXcW Offline
    WesEqualshXc
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @SkepticJen said:

    @joeypeps Broken Engrish?

    I wish I could upvote this by a million! Well done sir. 🫡

    “Research your own experience.
    Absorb what is useful.
    Reject what is useless.
    Add what is essentially your own.”

    • Bruce Lee
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • dneunerD dneuner

      Just bought some merch and now supporting the Uncle Wang's movement!

      UncleWangU Offline
      UncleWangU Offline
      UncleWang
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @dneuner Thank you nephew. This will make very handsome!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • S Offline
        S Offline
        STATIEEIGHT
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        Done order no 000000000004 - gotta support the cause.🤣
        If I get stabbed wearing it I’m gunna sue.

        But you gotta do some Randy the rat ones too (and have a section for the shop supplies in there to go international too 🙏🏻)

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • UncleWangU Offline
          UncleWangU Offline
          UncleWang
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          Very good nephew. Uncle wang suggest not get stab.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • joeypepsJ joeypeps

            @UncleWang don’t get me wrong I love uncle wang but i really hope whoever’s making all this merch with broken english for jokes is actually asian lol. something about it kinda gives me the ick

            C Offline
            C Offline
            Canineriot
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @joeypeps Dude, seriously? How old are you? They're jokes so maybe grow a thicker skin? No cap, fr fr or whatever you kids say these days.

            joeypepsJ 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • S SkepticJen

              @joeypeps Broken Engrish?

              joeypepsJ Offline
              joeypepsJ Offline
              joeypeps
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @skepticjen exactry

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C Canineriot

                @joeypeps Dude, seriously? How old are you? They're jokes so maybe grow a thicker skin? No cap, fr fr or whatever you kids say these days.

                joeypepsJ Offline
                joeypepsJ Offline
                joeypeps
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Canineriot i joke like this all the time with my friends but the merch and shit was kinda cringe LOL. seems like an uncle roger dupe which is already bad enough. i’m not offended by his jokes or anything because that’s how i sounded learning english too but i also think it’s just not THAT funny. sorry for sharing my opinion i suppose ¯_ (ツ)_/¯ he’ll prob make money from it anyhow

                S C 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • joeypepsJ joeypeps

                  @Canineriot i joke like this all the time with my friends but the merch and shit was kinda cringe LOL. seems like an uncle roger dupe which is already bad enough. i’m not offended by his jokes or anything because that’s how i sounded learning english too but i also think it’s just not THAT funny. sorry for sharing my opinion i suppose ¯_ (ツ)_/¯ he’ll prob make money from it anyhow

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  SkepticJen
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @joeypeps I'm from the very Deep South. Accents from here are made fun of universally. It's funny because it's true.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • D Offline
                    D Offline
                    damic
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    Bro! Awesome!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • E Offline
                      E Offline
                      Eleanor
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      I still want a storage with "Wuhan Institute of Virology" on it, with the bat, Patient # and "Starter Kit". My absolute favorite of any I've ever seen. It will definitely keep at least a few people out of my peps!

                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                      7
                      • E Eleanor

                        I still want a storage with "Wuhan Institute of Virology" on it, with the bat, Patient # and "Starter Kit". My absolute favorite of any I've ever seen. It will definitely keep at least a few people out of my peps!

                        E Offline
                        E Offline
                        Eleanor
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        If you put them in Wang Store I will buy. You can pick the pt number if you want. I will buy for friends too. They'll love it!

                        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • joeypepsJ joeypeps

                          @Canineriot i joke like this all the time with my friends but the merch and shit was kinda cringe LOL. seems like an uncle roger dupe which is already bad enough. i’m not offended by his jokes or anything because that’s how i sounded learning english too but i also think it’s just not THAT funny. sorry for sharing my opinion i suppose ¯_ (ツ)_/¯ he’ll prob make money from it anyhow

                          C Offline
                          C Offline
                          Canineriot
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @joeypeps I believe Randy is just having some fun, cringe or otherwise. Each to their own, I guess. Your opinion is absolutely valid, I just wasn't sure that any offense needed to be taken to harmless gag. You obviously don't need to endorse it or spend money there.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • P Offline
                            P Offline
                            Paradox
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            I needed this today 😂

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ResearchCatR Offline
                              ResearchCatR Offline
                              ResearchCat
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              Are these hoodies safe? Will there be COA’s? How do we know they are made with actual fabric? I have a lot of questions.

                              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                              S UncleWangU 2 Replies Last reply
                              4
                              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                Are these hoodies safe? Will there be COA’s? How do we know they are made with actual fabric? I have a lot of questions.

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                STATIEEIGHT
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @ResearchCat
                                Well if they aren’t made by Pfizer//Hospira they obviously can’t be any good.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • D Offline
                                  D Offline
                                  damic
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  Just got my Uncle Wang Fat Juice hat. Its pretty good quality. I typically don't sport the flat-bills, but this make me laugh too much!!! Can't wait to see the coffee cup! Love it! Wang wright!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                    Are these hoodies safe? Will there be COA’s? How do we know they are made with actual fabric? I have a lot of questions.

                                    UncleWangU Offline
                                    UncleWangU Offline
                                    UncleWang
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @ResearchCat Promise no bad batch dear

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      STATIEEIGHT
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      IMG_9185.jpeg
                                      Well Uncle Wang has landed in Aus 🤣🤣🤣
                                      Was a bit disappointed it didn’t come in a little unmarked DHL Express brown cardboard box.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • D Offline
                                        D Offline
                                        Dubbs
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RandyR Randy

                                          Jeff doesn't even have his own account here.

                                          D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          Dubbs
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @Randy said:

                                          Jeff doesn't even have his own account here.

                                          🤣🤣🤣🤣

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups