Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etc
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etc

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
44 Posts 27 Posters 4.7k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W willie77

    @JtCjEfF What Lab for bloodwork did you use? I am researching now.

    J Offline
    J Offline
    JtCjEfF
    wrote last edited by
    #41

    @willie77 I went with Function Health for the "big" blood work. Its great and would highly recommend it if you are close to a Labcorp or Quest. Im 2 hours from the nearest one but thats fine for every 6 months.

    To support this, Ive also tried Rythm for at-home tests (not recommended) and am doing Siphox Health starting next month for hormone and CBC panel for TRT monitoring.

    W 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • vpepsV vpeps

      I ordered first from Verified Peptides. I liked they had Janoshik COAs and batch IDs. Everything I tried from them (Thymulin, Vilon, Epitalon, CJC/IPA) made me feel ill, unless the dose was reduced to 0.1mg or less. To this day I have no idea what was wrong with them, I haven't tested anything.

      I also used Bioedge Research Labs, a lesser known, but I can't complain about it, everything seemed a good quality, was tolerated well, except AOD that gelled, but this one is tricky. Their customer service is great.

      I used Atomik Labz. Their vials were fine. Their pills made me feel bad. When I asked them for help they threatened to ban me if I ask again.

      So I figured I am somehow more sensitive to the quality of the compounds than most of the people. If anything is off with it I feel it immediately while other people can consume it fine. So now when I try something new I get it from 3 places and compare.

      I used Ion Peptides, they were ok as quality, but stingy as support. Thymosin A1 didn't dissolve and all I could get is a partial refund on one of two vials, after a week of arguing and proving it.

      I was referred to Canlab International. They had no COA available (now they say you can request them), and very expensive, but the quality of the items I tried was always very high. I understand they do local lyophilization.

      I got Reta from Glacier Aminos, and from the side effects, no effect from the dose, and the chart from Kovera COA for that batch I am convinced I was sold Tirzepatide mislabeled as Reta. I think it might be not on Glacier Aminos, it's because Kovera people couldn't use their equipment properly. Hope they learned since then.

      I used Reta from Crush Research and this one works well. Crush Research is good but with Rory selling the company the future is uncertain.

      I like Peptidology, their 14x testing from Vanguard, their selection is good. The quality I can't complain about. Unfortunately the Peptide Critic discount code only worked a couple times and then expired.

      I got many bioregulators and other peptides from Bio Longevity Labs. The quality of the peptides seems to be very very good, I have no issues at all. There are also good sales from time to time and I can get good deals. They don't have batch numbers on vials though, even though Jay C (the owner) insists to never buy the products with no batch numbers. They do publish COA though, for unidentifiable batches.

      I got Tesamorelin from Peptide Crafters. First I used Tesa from Bio Longevity, and it felt fine. When I switched to Crafters I felt bad after each dose, so I paused, retried and felt bad again. So now I switched to Southern Aminos Tesa (I told that I try from 3 vendors), and I feel fine again. So, Peptide Crafters are under question for now. I have some more items from them to try.

      I also use Garmin Epic watch, CGM from time to time, daily weight with smart scales (I use 3, it's another drama), blood pressure daily. For blood testings I use Ulta Lab Tests and Marek Diagnostics.

      J Offline
      J Offline
      jdot
      wrote last edited by
      #42

      @vpeps Man, Peptideology might have the best testing I’ve ever seen. There website displays the data incredibly.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J JtCjEfF

        @willie77 I went with Function Health for the "big" blood work. Its great and would highly recommend it if you are close to a Labcorp or Quest. Im 2 hours from the nearest one but thats fine for every 6 months.

        To support this, Ive also tried Rythm for at-home tests (not recommended) and am doing Siphox Health starting next month for hormone and CBC panel for TRT monitoring.

        W Offline
        W Offline
        willie77
        wrote last edited by
        #43

        @JtCjEfF TY. I just found Function, and my daughter recommended it as well.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          stevetenerovich
          wrote last edited by
          #44

          New to this group and wanted to give my journey...
          Got introduced to peps when I destroyed my rotator cuff and bicep (still recovering after 7 months). Started BPC157 and TB-500 from Paramount Peptides which seemed to help. Since then I've also bought Wolverine blend from Simple Peptides. I started testing kisspeptin from Simple which I like and Reta from VPeptide. com in Canada (I have a guy lol). Love the reta...SW..190 CW..172. My wife has experienced close to the same loss and my daughter is down 30 in the same time frame, no side effects.

          I'm now looking to get into kits and grey because individual vials adds up and I want to start other protocols like a mitochondria protocol and add KLOW.

          Looking forward to learning more in this group (seems better than other groups I'm in) and researching vendors and how to get stuff tested. Getting ripped off or garbage vials is my biggest concern so I have a lot to learn. Thanks for having me.

          1 Reply Last reply
          2

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups