Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etc
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etc

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
44 Posts 27 Posters 4.7k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Stevepep

    Ok, this is my journey. I hope this helps people not make the same mistakes.

    Pre Peptide Critic: Newbie who didn't know sh*t

    Pure Labe Peptides - Fake COA's. Fake carbon copy of Hospira. Bad reaction over a week of pain

    Peptide Solutions - Felt nothing from the products Reta included. Fake COA's

    Found Peptide Critic - Everything Changed

    Mile High - Great Products, but has Kovera labs on some
    Glacier - Also Great but all Kovera
    Southern Amino - Great, my go-to for what EZ doesn't carry
    EZ and Nexaph - My absolute go-to. Pricing and product consistency are top-notch
    Crush - High hopes, but their inventory control is a joke, and the constant marketing ploys have turned me off. Products are good, though.

    Grey
    LN and LI Peptide - Great until they ripped everyone off
    GroupBuyKits - waiting for the first order, but Randy says no go and that's enough for me

    Lets all share!!!! and help more people

    pep_researcherP Offline
    pep_researcherP Offline
    pep_researcher
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Stevepep said:

    GroupBuyKits - waiting for the first order, but Randy says no go and that's enough for me

    Yeah that's why I never jumped on it. First couple of months on Reddit forums that's all I read and everyone ridiculed stateside resellers. But it was much less headache.

    I did get Nexa name from Reddit and Glp1forum but I confused it with GBs or direct buys. Now I know better, thanks to this forum.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • K Offline
      K Offline
      keithnagel
      wrote on last edited by keithnagel
      #22

      Roughly 18 months of grey products, and the vendors on here have eye-popping pricing from what I am used to! I’ve had several group buys that went well, actually about 90% worked out fine. Including the last one with great independent COAs and kits of T60 at $120. Numerous TG vendors and independent sellers with excellent products for 1/10th these prices. I know even these prices are better than compounders or actual pharma, but still very high.

      My go-to grey vendors have been Lucy at HXNT, PGB, PBJ and Amino Raws.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • P peptidelab

        @Stevepep lookup "peptidelab" in the App Store, take pro for a spin, there is a 1 week trial, but I'll be happy to make it much longer for you to have plenty of time to explore it, feel free to msg or email me, just mention PeptideCritic.

        G Offline
        G Offline
        Grant_Gochnauer
        wrote on last edited by
        #23
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P peptidelab

          @Canineriot great, do not hesitate to email with any questions or need any help.

          C Offline
          C Offline
          Canineriot
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @peptidelab Will do, thanks! I just started setting protocols and such yesterday but everything looks really darn solid. This is an incredible tool!

          1 Reply Last reply
          -1
          • F Offline
            F Offline
            fredm
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            EZ is my absolute favorite & I'm getting happier using Happy peps, lately. Still building trust there. EZ, the goat!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Offline
              S Offline
              singletrax
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              I haven’t seen the cons with Group Buy kits? Can someone drop a link. First order is on the way…

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R Offline
                R Offline
                Rachelaj76yahoo.co.uk
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                Hi just found this group. Going to look into EZ and Nexaph. Has anyone tried the peptides from ClearBatch? They are a B2B company. Slightly more expensive but conduct 3rd party testing for Purity, endotoxins, Heavy metals and sterility.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M Online
                  M Online
                  mikebricker
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  I had been doing the order grey market by the box, getting them tested, and usually being disappointed. Some were good, like Yuansense Tech. Some were mediocre, like Vertex Bio, and some were ugly, like Nanjing Bio.
                  I decided it just wasn't worth the effort to save a few bucks, and ordered from Northline Labs for a while, until I found Southern Aminos. For the price and peace of mind, that one is a standout.
                  Let's take 1 20mg Tirz for example. From grey China, about $125 to $150 a box if you include shipping. So about $15 per vial. Then you include testing, and let's call that $250 if you have the Endo done with the Purity and ID. So now we're at $400 for 9 vials. That's $44 per vial.
                  I just bought three vials 20mg Tirz from SA for $165, or $55 per vial. Is it really worth all the effort for $11? IMHO not.
                  I also have been looking at Quest Molecular Peptides. https://qmpeptides.com/ Good prices, excellent testing QA, and quick response and shipping. That's one to look at also..

                  R M 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • M mikebricker

                    I had been doing the order grey market by the box, getting them tested, and usually being disappointed. Some were good, like Yuansense Tech. Some were mediocre, like Vertex Bio, and some were ugly, like Nanjing Bio.
                    I decided it just wasn't worth the effort to save a few bucks, and ordered from Northline Labs for a while, until I found Southern Aminos. For the price and peace of mind, that one is a standout.
                    Let's take 1 20mg Tirz for example. From grey China, about $125 to $150 a box if you include shipping. So about $15 per vial. Then you include testing, and let's call that $250 if you have the Endo done with the Purity and ID. So now we're at $400 for 9 vials. That's $44 per vial.
                    I just bought three vials 20mg Tirz from SA for $165, or $55 per vial. Is it really worth all the effort for $11? IMHO not.
                    I also have been looking at Quest Molecular Peptides. https://qmpeptides.com/ Good prices, excellent testing QA, and quick response and shipping. That's one to look at also..

                    R Offline
                    R Offline
                    Rachelaj76yahoo.co.uk
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @mikebricker I agree I don't mind paying extra to have all the testing done prior to me purchasing.. I will look at companies you recommend. Vial of 20mg retatrutide is £95 with UK company who has conducted all 3rd party testing with Janoshik. Thats what I liked about Clearbatch - full panel of 3rd party testing completed on their products.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • C coondogesq

                      I'm a relative newbie researcher. I lurked a lot of places just gathering information for quite a while before I found Peptide Critic videos and this site. The candid discussions, without any real perceived sales pitch, confirmed that the research journey is a personal one and it should be defined within one's own comfort zone from the information available. While "published" protocols can provide some guidance, the real information comes from the personal perspective and experiences of others (both positive and negative). This discourse here has allowed me to more comfortably adjust my personal research plans to where I am comfortable rather than blindly proceeding with something I just found on the internet.

                      To the extent it is helpful, here is what I've found most useful:

                      Tracker: Smart Peptide Tracker - (online, iOS and Google) - it keeps me focused and contains the tracking tools I needed. The developer is constantly improving it and incorporating user feedback.

                      Bloodwork: Vitals Vault - I considered Rhythm/Siphox/Function but for the tests I wanted to run and the timing, it was the most economical for me.

                      Vendors: I have tried several as I was getting comfortable in the space. At this point, I generally look to the following (though I am becoming more critical of the labs used by each to better inform/direct my purchases):

                      Kits:

                      • Nexaph, Studz, Crush

                      Individual Vials:

                      • Instant Peptides, Southern Aminos, Peptidology, Peptira

                      I have also tried Solyn, Ion Peptides, and Puratek and had good results and would consider them again.

                      I have even dipped my toe in the grey with Peptegriddy (and we will see how that goes).

                      Finally, PENS, PENS and more PENS are the way to go! (FWIW, I like the V4 without the cap best ). Regardless of any residual product lost, I am much more comfortable with the consistency of dosing measurement and efficiency using PENS. Also, the learning of using different pen needles (5mm for most and 8mm for NAD/Glut) from this forum made a huge difference in the comfort of administration.

                      Thanks to all!

                      K Offline
                      K Offline
                      kRazy-pep
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @coondogesq said:

                      Tracker: Smart Peptide Tracker - (online, iOS and Google) - it keeps me focused and contains the tracking tools I needed. The developer is constantly improving it and incorporating user feedback.

                      This is the tracker I use as well, it has so many features that I haven't had the time to dig into yet. I really like that it's a one time purchase as well. Great inventory features.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S Offline
                        S Offline
                        slyger
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        I'm going to order from Nexpah based on the kind reviewsand just wanted to double check that GXP-2 is Tirzepaptide right? Would Reta be a better pick? I've taken Tirzepaptide with some success.

                        Also, what are people's experiences with their Sermorelin?

                        vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S slyger

                          I'm going to order from Nexpah based on the kind reviewsand just wanted to double check that GXP-2 is Tirzepaptide right? Would Reta be a better pick? I've taken Tirzepaptide with some success.

                          Also, what are people's experiences with their Sermorelin?

                          vpepsV Offline
                          vpepsV Offline
                          vpeps
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @slyger you can order 1 vial of the same molecules (they sell the same batches, batch numbers, COA of tests are the same) from https://ameanopeptides.com/ while they have 30% off. Try and see if it work for you before buying a kit of 10.

                          attentiion is all you need

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • vpepsV vpeps

                            @slyger you can order 1 vial of the same molecules (they sell the same batches, batch numbers, COA of tests are the same) from https://ameanopeptides.com/ while they have 30% off. Try and see if it work for you before buying a kit of 10.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            slyger
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            @vpeptides like I said, I've used Tirzepaptide before with success so I was looking at a bulk buy. I'll check out your link though. Would Reta be a better bet for fat loss?

                            vpepsV eurouserE 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • S slyger

                              @vpeptides like I said, I've used Tirzepaptide before with success so I was looking at a bulk buy. I'll check out your link though. Would Reta be a better bet for fat loss?

                              vpepsV Offline
                              vpepsV Offline
                              vpeps
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @slyger I don't know. I've used both, first Tirzepatide, then Retatrutide for over a year, none of those helped me to lose fat. Now I am trying Tirzepatide + Survodutide. But they help others.

                              attentiion is all you need

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S slyger

                                @vpeptides like I said, I've used Tirzepaptide before with success so I was looking at a bulk buy. I'll check out your link though. Would Reta be a better bet for fat loss?

                                eurouserE Offline
                                eurouserE Offline
                                eurouser
                                Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @slyger Reta would be better since it works on 3 pathways, while Triz only on two. However, the appetite suppression on reta is weaker (about 50%) than on triz.
                                Some rats stack them with minimal dosage on each 2mg + 2.5mg.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • O Offline
                                  O Offline
                                  Oliver
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  good thread, figured I'd throw ours in since people are comparing apps. we make Dose Track

                                  it's got a built-in recon calculator tied to vial inventory, so it tracks remaining volume per vial as you log and alerts you when you're running low. blend support logs each component separately. dosing schedules, injection site rotation, and bloodwork tracking too, you can upload a lab PDF and it extracts and trends your markers

                                  dosetrack.app, iOS and android. code OLIVER14 gets 2 weeks free on yearly if anyone wants to try it. if something's broken or missing lmk here, goes right to the dev

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • D Offline
                                    D Offline
                                    dispensarysupport
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    When I started my journey...

                                    Evolvebiopep.com was my go to.

                                    Then I found Forge-Science and they were by far the best for singles.

                                    Then they sold to Exceedenhancement.com and they were great for singles.

                                    Then I found out about kits and I started ordering from www.Nexaph.com and www.Heliabiochem.com and used them both back and forth. Nexaph was seemingly a lypholizer doin their own thing out of China and Helia is always delivering Uther and Lobster product so I liked that.

                                    Then I found Telegram and went deep into the Gray and order direct from various vendors and get in on group buys from time to time. I stopped hording kits because there is no need for multiple years of product because something new will likely be out in a year.

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • M mikebricker

                                      I had been doing the order grey market by the box, getting them tested, and usually being disappointed. Some were good, like Yuansense Tech. Some were mediocre, like Vertex Bio, and some were ugly, like Nanjing Bio.
                                      I decided it just wasn't worth the effort to save a few bucks, and ordered from Northline Labs for a while, until I found Southern Aminos. For the price and peace of mind, that one is a standout.
                                      Let's take 1 20mg Tirz for example. From grey China, about $125 to $150 a box if you include shipping. So about $15 per vial. Then you include testing, and let's call that $250 if you have the Endo done with the Purity and ID. So now we're at $400 for 9 vials. That's $44 per vial.
                                      I just bought three vials 20mg Tirz from SA for $165, or $55 per vial. Is it really worth all the effort for $11? IMHO not.
                                      I also have been looking at Quest Molecular Peptides. https://qmpeptides.com/ Good prices, excellent testing QA, and quick response and shipping. That's one to look at also..

                                      M Offline
                                      M Offline
                                      mrthelindseyslindsey
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @mikebricker what did you think about the quality and effectiveness of northline labs

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      -1
                                      • D dispensarysupport

                                        When I started my journey...

                                        Evolvebiopep.com was my go to.

                                        Then I found Forge-Science and they were by far the best for singles.

                                        Then they sold to Exceedenhancement.com and they were great for singles.

                                        Then I found out about kits and I started ordering from www.Nexaph.com and www.Heliabiochem.com and used them both back and forth. Nexaph was seemingly a lypholizer doin their own thing out of China and Helia is always delivering Uther and Lobster product so I liked that.

                                        Then I found Telegram and went deep into the Gray and order direct from various vendors and get in on group buys from time to time. I stopped hording kits because there is no need for multiple years of product because something new will likely be out in a year.

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        Stevepep
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @dispensarysupport isn’t heliobiochem the company that had the COA test with the zero peptide? I may be confused but I thought someone posted the COA. Also I don’t see any COA’s on their website

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • J JtCjEfF

                                          @Stevepep I agree. I am on several others, but I like this community the most.

                                          Thanks for the info and posts. I ended up going with another online lab for bloodwork since they had what I thought was a great deal for 2 years with of testing, and I get my first draw later this month. Very excited to see what Reta and my lifestyle changes look like as compared to 2-3 years ago. Im obviously hoping for the same excellent outcome as you.

                                          Crush and Nexaph have quickly become my go-to, and only found them through this Fan-Fuggin-Tastic community and site. Big shout out to @randy for what has been put together here.

                                          And, admittedly, @stevepep while I dont love you enough to stalk you and run AI agents to track down your affiliations… I do very much appreciate the info you’ve shared.

                                          W Offline
                                          W Offline
                                          willie77
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @JtCjEfF What Lab for bloodwork did you use? I am researching now.

                                          J 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups