Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. Forum Feedback
  4. Dosing Protocol Posts
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Dosing Protocol Posts

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Forum Feedback
15 Posts 7 Posters 508 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @FreddyWap Peptidefox is another great tool. Has tons of info.

    https://peptidefox.com/

    M Offline
    M Offline
    mary
    wrote last edited by
    #6

    @mrjoshua44

    This would be a great tool if it didn't require a paid subscription.

    mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M mary

      @mrjoshua44

      This would be a great tool if it didn't require a paid subscription.

      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44
      wrote last edited by
      #7

      @mary I've never paid. If you are on the main page, just tap the box with the three lines at the top right. That brings you to this pop up menu list, then just go from there. No need to pay.
      IMG_1334.jpeg IMG_1335.jpeg

      S M 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

        @mary I've never paid. If you are on the main page, just tap the box with the three lines at the top right. That brings you to this pop up menu list, then just go from there. No need to pay.
        IMG_1334.jpeg IMG_1335.jpeg

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Stevepep
        wrote last edited by
        #8

        @mrjoshua44 It still pops up pretty much every session. I get it; they don't do this stuff for free.

        mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Stevepep

          @mrjoshua44 It still pops up pretty much every session. I get it; they don't do this stuff for free.

          mrjoshua44M Offline
          mrjoshua44M Offline
          mrjoshua44
          wrote last edited by
          #9

          @Stevepep That's weird. I've never had it ask me to pay for a membership. I use it all the time too.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

            @Stevepep That's weird. I've never had it ask me to pay for a membership. I use it all the time too.

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote last edited by
            #10

            @mrjoshua44 Maybe they see me as a sucker because they know anything peptide I am tempted to buy. Did you create a sign in. I asked AI a question, I guess that needed a membership and since then I get it all the time. They started at $9 a month and now will give me the annual price monthly so its $6.

            Also, the vendor stuff is a joke; they push you to one company that they say checks all the boxes and a bunch that don't. I am guessing they created this as a funnel.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44
              wrote last edited by
              #11

              No, I've never created a sign in for peptide fox.

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                @mary I've never paid. If you are on the main page, just tap the box with the three lines at the top right. That brings you to this pop up menu list, then just go from there. No need to pay.
                IMG_1334.jpeg IMG_1335.jpeg

                M Offline
                M Offline
                mary
                wrote last edited by
                #12

                @mrjoshua44
                peptide fox.png

                Everytime I enter text into the chat, I get this pop-up.

                It also required a sign in. I do not use my phone for sites and apps that scrape data, so the format is a bit different on desktop.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                  No, I've never created a sign in for peptide fox.

                  M Offline
                  M Offline
                  mary
                  wrote last edited by
                  #13

                  @mrjoshua44

                  Oooooh, I see, there is more to it than just the chat.
                  https://peptidefox.com/library

                  The chat would have been interesting to try.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                    @FreddyWap Peptidefox is another great tool. Has tons of info.

                    https://peptidefox.com/

                    A Offline
                    A Offline
                    alexandradivita
                    wrote last edited by
                    #14

                    @mrjoshua44 This is such a great resource. Thank you!!!

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • A alexandradivita

                      @mrjoshua44 This is such a great resource. Thank you!!!

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stevepep
                      wrote last edited by
                      #15

                      @alexandradivita @mrjoshua44 I did sign up it is very cool. Great resource IMO. Thanks Joshua

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups