Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
162 Posts 23 Posters 4.4k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
    Mydogdaryl423
    wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
    #153

    You have zero sense of humor. Also hilarious you used AI.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

      You have zero sense of humor. Also hilarious you used AI.

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote last edited by Stevepep
      #154

      @Mydogdaryl423 Ahhhh no article I asked claude to find it on the website i gave it. See I used some of my own smarts. You actually still have to think and use your brain in todays world.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
        Mydogdaryl423M Offline
        Mydogdaryl423
        wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
        #155

        Thank God for all of us that we have you out here using your smarts.

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

          Thank God for all of us that we have you out here using your smarts.

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote last edited by Stevepep
          #156

          @Mydogdaryl423 I can see this is hard for you. I actually knew this from compounders. Gave claude the FDA website and asked it to find the reference. See thats a good use of AI. You ask a general question and you will get garbage like I just showed you. Carry on. I try to do my best on here to be helpful and not just post AI drivel

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423
            wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
            #157

            I find your posts incredibly revealing. Keep up the good work.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C Commander

              I would not trust that list...

              E Online
              E Online
              Eleanor
              wrote last edited by Eleanor
              #158

              @Commander said:

              I would not trust that list...

              Me either, esp. anything with copper. NAD+ UNbuffed, nope.

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C Offline
                C Offline
                Commander
                wrote last edited by
                #159

                Unfortunately there a few lists out there like this that can’t be trusted, to include the one that says what peptides can be mixed together. I always learn the hard way 🤣

                Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • S Stevepep

                  Further, Sormoralin and Glutathione are both compounded using NACL BAC. It acts as a preservative in most instances, although the FDA allows companies to say "no preservatives". Maybe the compounding pharmacies are better trained in its usage I have no idea.

                  In my own experience, it's a total game changer on the peptides that bother me. NAD, SS31, and Motsc. I use a lot of those 3 and I know exactly how it feels when I am using them. In fact, I am two weeks off of Motsc for my cycle and I can feel it at the gym. They don't cloud and work the same, just with no irritation, in my experience. We are all different though so I wouldn't over order. Just order one or two vials and see for yourself.

                  RandyR Offline
                  RandyR Offline
                  Randy
                  wrote last edited by
                  #160

                  @Stevepep not even a slight tinge of "owie" when the NAD goes in?

                  SS31 ISR at 1mg/1iu is friggin annoying

                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RandyR Randy

                    @Stevepep not even a slight tinge of "owie" when the NAD goes in?

                    SS31 ISR at 1mg/1iu is friggin annoying

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote last edited by
                    #161

                    @Randy no I used to get the sting and a nice red itchy area and now I don’t.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • M MikeMiranda

                      @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                      Ill need to put this updated list through gemini to summarize it. Lol
                      So basically NAD, SS31 & Mots C? Shit. Should have looked into this further before I bought a case.

                      I'll do that right now, here you go

                      Compatible (Good with Bacteriostatic Saline)

                      ⚬ BPC-157 & TB-500 (TB4): Extremely stable and robust peptides that handle saline well without precipitating.
                      ⚬ Epitalon & KPV: Very short-chain peptides that are highly robust and generally unaffected by saline.
                      ⚬ GHK-Cu, QHK-Cu, & AHK-Cu: Copper peptides tolerate saline well and are often used with it for specific topical applications.
                      ⚬ MOTS-c: Typically handles sodium chloride environments without issue.
                      ⚬ Ipamorelin: One of the few growth hormone-releasing peptides somewhat tolerant of saline.
                      ⚬ SS-31 (Elamipretide): Compatible for short-term use, though plain bacteriostatic water remains preferred for long-term storage.

                      Incompatible or High Risk (Avoid Bacteriostatic Saline)

                      ⚬ Retatrutide: Consistently clouds or fails entirely when reconstituted with saline.
                      ⚬ Tesamorelin: Highly salt-sensitive and notoriously prone to rapidly turning into a solid gel.
                      ⚬ AOD-9604: Possesses a fragile solubility profile and will frequently gel or clump in saline.
                      ⚬ Tirzepatide & Semaglutide: Saline introduces a notable risk of destabilization, cloudiness, and precipitation over extended storage.
                      ⚬ NAD+: Highly sensitive to the pH and ionic changes introduced by sodium chloride.
                      ⚬ HGH (Human Growth Hormone): Large, fragile chains are sensitive to aggregation from salt.
                      ⚬ Thymosin Alpha-1 ($\text{TA1}$) & Thymalin: Saline alters their charge distribution unnecessarily.
                      ⚬ GHRP-2 & GHRP-6: Salt can destabilize their structure over time compared to plain bacteriostatic water.
                      ⚬ Selank, Semax, & DSIP: Adding sodium chloride increases local irritation and speeds up solution breakdown.
                      ⚬ PT-141: Susceptible to salting-out effects over multi-week storage.
                      ⚬ LL-37 & Vasopressin: Highly susceptible to structural changes and tonicity issues from sodium chloride.
                      ⚬ hCG: Reconstituting in saline can cause premature hormone subunit dissociation.
                      ⚬ 5-Amino-1MQ: Requires specialized organic solvents, not standard saline.
                      ⚬ Multi-Peptide Blends: Highly susceptible to cross-reaction, gelling, or precipitation when salt is introduced.

                      E Online
                      E Online
                      Eleanor
                      wrote last edited by
                      #162

                      @MikeMiranda said:

                      NAD+: Highly sensitive to the pH and ionic changes introduced by sodium chloride.

                      Yeah! If it's UNBUFFERED! Too many sources and vendors don't give buffering info on their NAD+. Unless they specifically state it, I don't buy from them, regardless of price. Not your doing, @mikemiranda ; I'm with @commander and don't trust any of these lists.

                      Have not had a failure yet using NaCl with SS31, MOTS-C & NAD+ buffered. I use regular BAC for Cagri, Survo & KPV, as none of them sting me, so, if it works, I don't fix it. I'm done with SS31 for now and taking the other 5 only.

                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups