Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. StudzPeptides User Review: Great communication
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

StudzPeptides User Review: Great communication

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
reviewklow
32 Posts 9 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Offline
    S Offline
    Shifted
    wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Their prices look good and you can stack coupons right now to get over 30% off (considerably less expensive than nexaph). I'll try them out next time I need something if people remain happy.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • J Juliano546

      @DocCherie Might it let me respond here?? Prime example, My apologies Doc have been attempting a response since you wrote but due to the downvotes I recieved for my opinions about Studz, it has made it to where I cannot respond to DMs.... It hits me with a red lettered "warning" saying I need 0 reputation to respond. I appreciate your message hopefully I'll find my way into good graces here. I was only attempting to relay my successful experience. I am happy to see multiple people have since placed orders and have had similar results as myself. Hope in time that will lead to my vindication. 4th time writing up a response.... Hopefully it will allow this method of messaging to go through....🀞

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote on last edited by
      #24

      @Juliano546 friendly advice post on something else you seem like a bot.

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D derekg1

        Pretty impressive pricing on Studz, was just playing around and with the current sale and paying with crypto Studz works out cheaper than Nexaph for things in stock.

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Stevepep
        wrote on last edited by Stevepep
        #25

        @derekg1 just check the COA. I am waiting for more vanguard and comparative assays they are coming. Hell even Kovera just not freedom or ils I think all the steriogenix stuff is gone. I have ordered I like these guys but just COA’s from vanguard and I ordered ghk-cu ointment

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Stevepep

          @derekg1 just check the COA. I am waiting for more vanguard and comparative assays they are coming. Hell even Kovera just not freedom or ils I think all the steriogenix stuff is gone. I have ordered I like these guys but just COA’s from vanguard and I ordered ghk-cu ointment

          S Offline
          S Offline
          StudzPeptides
          wrote on last edited by
          #26

          @Stevepep We plan on sticking with either vanguard or freedom in the future, possible sending off vials from the same batch to both for proof and comparison!

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S StudzPeptides

            @Stevepep We plan on sticking with either vanguard or freedom in the future, possible sending off vials from the same batch to both for proof and comparison!

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote on last edited by Stevepep
            #27

            @StudzPeptides No need for two labs if its a good reliable lab you are just doing a comparative assay. For instance, Nexaph and others will send 3 vials from a batch just for ID, purity, and Content. They do this to show they are consistent with one another. You would be sending additional vials for Heavy Metals, Endotoxins, and Sterility. One for each. The charge for comparison is super cheap, around $50 per vial. Freedom is not one of the reliable labs at the moment. I won't buy a product with a Freedom COA; many on here who are knowledgeable won't because we have seen firsthand wrong results from them.

            Here is an example. https://testing.nexaph.com/TES1007182026-21. You will see a Freedom COA and Janoshik COA on 3 separate vials. The Janoshik COA reports purity that is two percent less than Freedom. What we call an honest result. They consistently overstate purity, and we all know it, so we don't believe their results. In this case, at the real purity, most people would pass on this product if it's Freedom; we know the purity level is BS.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Stevepep

              @Juliano546 friendly advice post on something else you seem like a bot.

              J Offline
              J Offline
              Juliano546
              wrote on last edited by
              #28

              @Stevepep Heard and done, now that I can post again. I guess I should have waited to post my experience. I felt the first couple reviews of (dare I say the name) πŸ˜‚ seemed way to enthusiastic. I went and saw the pricing the coa and them responding openly here and pulled the trigger knowing by using my CC I could chargeback if needed. It was a complete risk on my end and was sweating bullets through out the process, but I'd been paying $3/mg so wasnt going to miss out on $1/mg, hence risking it for the biscuit. When my package actually arrived and everything checked out. I had my chatgpt write up a review, as I am punctuationally challenged... hopefully getting better, as I personally typed this to appear less "bottieeee" πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ I truly wanted to explain my experience in detail to assure others. Guess I over shot the mark there. I also mentioned to follow the general rules of "do your own research" as is commonly said in this space. Also dont want a good source thats running cards to get burnt and stop taking cards would suck for yours truly. All in all I am glad people are coming around and getting great prices for their health journey without risking/waiting on grey. Especially those like me that have the patience threshold of a squirrel with an acorn.

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • S Offline
                S Offline
                StudzPeptides
                wrote on last edited by
                #29

                Understood, weird how many believe freedom is second only to vanguard, just a weird situation overall, but we do plan to primarily stick with vanguard in the future! Just also have some asking for freedom COAs and such

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                  Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                  Mydogdaryl423
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #30

                  @juliano546 You crack me up. You just cant help yourself. Comedy at this point.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S StudzPeptides

                    Understood, weird how many believe freedom is second only to vanguard, just a weird situation overall, but we do plan to primarily stick with vanguard in the future! Just also have some asking for freedom COAs and such

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #31

                    @StudzPeptides In terms of US labs I can see that. AFI you have to email to get them to test, and Kovera is a newcomer who had some early issues. Kovera seems like you guys to have taken things head on and are trying to build a top notch dependable business. In the early stages, there and others can chine in. Trustpoint is well known but pricey.

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Stevepep

                      @StudzPeptides In terms of US labs I can see that. AFI you have to email to get them to test, and Kovera is a newcomer who had some early issues. Kovera seems like you guys to have taken things head on and are trying to build a top notch dependable business. In the early stages, there and others can chine in. Trustpoint is well known but pricey.

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      StudzPeptides
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #32

                      @Stevepep I meant to say second only to janoshik** up above, but yea we have heard a bunch of differenty feedback, only reason we have kept freedom in conversations

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups