Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Retatrutide makes you want to workout?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Retatrutide makes you want to workout?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
glp3-rresearchingside-effects
8 Posts 6 Posters 543 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BeeKindB Online
    BeeKindB Online
    BeeKind
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I just read someone had this experience. I'm not sure if its because of the reta itself or just a boost in motivation as the pounds are shedding.
    Being someone who has loathed exercise my entire life, I can honestly say I've found a desire to get my body moving. I now have a treadmill I use 5/7 days a week and I'm looking to get some weights or resistance bands. I'm excited about these things for the first time in my life.
    Is it because of the Reta or is it because I'm finally seeing results? I've spent my entire adult life being "morbidly obese" for the first time in my adult life Im going to be in onderland (8lbs away!!!).

    What are your thoughts?

    Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

    S E 2 Replies Last reply
    7
    • BeeKindB BeeKind

      I just read someone had this experience. I'm not sure if its because of the reta itself or just a boost in motivation as the pounds are shedding.
      Being someone who has loathed exercise my entire life, I can honestly say I've found a desire to get my body moving. I now have a treadmill I use 5/7 days a week and I'm looking to get some weights or resistance bands. I'm excited about these things for the first time in my life.
      Is it because of the Reta or is it because I'm finally seeing results? I've spent my entire adult life being "morbidly obese" for the first time in my adult life Im going to be in onderland (8lbs away!!!).

      What are your thoughts?

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @BeeKind All I can say is that's terrific. Keep it up. Doesn't matter where its coming from IMO

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • J Offline
        J Offline
        jimmy4407th
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        The results are what keeps us motivated right. It’s like golf, by the 12th hole you’re in your head like “ I’m taking a break from golf “ Then you hit a couple great shots on the last 6 and you’re playing two days later lol. Good luck and I hope the results keep coming for you!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
          #4

          Not really but definitely makes a work out worth it. Reta alone with a decent diet you'll loose weight. You want to lose more weight? That's where working out comes in. Want to lose more? Tune up your diet. Dial your Reta right and it will deliver. Motivation enough.

          2M

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BeeKindB BeeKind

            I just read someone had this experience. I'm not sure if its because of the reta itself or just a boost in motivation as the pounds are shedding.
            Being someone who has loathed exercise my entire life, I can honestly say I've found a desire to get my body moving. I now have a treadmill I use 5/7 days a week and I'm looking to get some weights or resistance bands. I'm excited about these things for the first time in my life.
            Is it because of the Reta or is it because I'm finally seeing results? I've spent my entire adult life being "morbidly obese" for the first time in my adult life Im going to be in onderland (8lbs away!!!).

            What are your thoughts?

            E Online
            E Online
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @BeeKind said:

            I now have a treadmill I use 5/7 days a week and I'm looking to get some weights or resistance bands.

            Start with bands. Not the joint damage you'd do with regular weights. You need to build up since you've been averse to exercise for years.

            @BeeKind said:

            Is it because of the Reta or is it because I'm finally seeing results?

            Could be both? Doesn't have to be one or the other.
            I congratulate you! Go for it, just be careful. 👍

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • BeeKindB Online
              BeeKindB Online
              BeeKind
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Thank you all for the encouraging words. It is much appreciated. I think I'm most excited to be healthier and physically more capable to run around with my toddler. @eleanor thank you for that advice. I will start with the bands and work my way up. Learning new things about how my body is supposed to move is really cool.

              Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • BeeKindB BeeKind

                Thank you all for the encouraging words. It is much appreciated. I think I'm most excited to be healthier and physically more capable to run around with my toddler. @eleanor thank you for that advice. I will start with the bands and work my way up. Learning new things about how my body is supposed to move is really cool.

                E Online
                E Online
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by Eleanor
                #7

                @BeeKind I used to lift weights in the 1970's-80's and other than light dumbbells, I won't do it again. Bands will strengthen and lengthen your fascia and build muscle WITHOUT the joint damage. Highly encourage it!

                Well done on the weight loss Bee!

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • afkar7A Offline
                  afkar7A Offline
                  afkar7
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @beekind good for you. I’ve been a workout nut for the past 35 years. I live to see people working out. It doesn’t have to be some crazy intense workout, just as long as you are moving and doing something. Now I think the more you do, the more you’ll want to do. There are just so many benefits, especially as we get older, to get the work in. I have to hit the gym at least five days a week. Helps me keep my sanity. Anyway keep up the good work.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups