Tell me about your journey. Here's mine.
-
I posted this on another thread but here its is...My buddy….Lets call him “Sam” started trying Sermorelin about a year and a half ago. He originally went to a local men’s health clinic to get his testosterone checked because he was in his late 40s and wanted to better understand where things stood. His testosterone came back naturally around 750, which was solid, so he didn’t fill like testosterone was the best fit. From there, the clinic brought up peptides as another option, and Sam decided to look into it and give it a try.
He started with a 16-week cycle of Sermorelin and noticed that some of his everyday aches and pains improved. He also dropped some weight, felt better overall, and added a little muscle. It was not an overnight change, but it was enough that he felt like he was moving in the right direction. Sam has always enjoyed lifting, but staying consistent was the biggest challenge. Once he became more comfortable with peptides, he started researching other options, including IPA/CJC. The clinic didn’t offer that so that when Sam when out on his own.
In Sam’s experience, IPA/CJC made the biggest difference for weight loss and muscle retention. He noticed continued progress with his weight and a visible improvement in muscle mass. That said, he still felt Sermorelin helped more with aches and pains. As he continued learning and getting more comfortable, he eventually added reta into the mix. Over about eight months, along with focusing on protein, staying in a calorie deficit, and doing resistance training three days a week, he went from 230 pounds down to 180.
One of the biggest benefits for Sam was being able to limit muscle loss while cutting, even though some muscle loss is expected anytime someone loses a significant amount of weight. Overall, he looks better, feels better, and seems more active. He would not say it made him feel like a completely different person, but he does feel noticeably better than he did before. He still has normal aches and pains, but mentally he seems to be in a better place, and feeling better about himself has made a real difference.
Sam recently finished his second overall cycle of IPA/CJC and is taking a four-week break before starting again. Based on his experience, he feels it has been a game changer for him and its his go to blend, but he would also tell anyone interested to do their research and make sure it is the right fit for them. His sister had asked him about it, but because she has a history of skin cancer, he recommended that she look into other options. Sam still says Sermorelin is a great first peptide to consider for anyone interested in learning more about peptides. -
@steiny thanks so much for sharing "Sam's" story. Its so great to hear the major improvements in people's health and lives. CJC is another on my radar. Appreciate you sharing Sam's experience with it.
-
@extropian Advised me to post my progress pictures. I figured this was as good a spot as any.
-

-

-
@Mydogdaryl423 Look at that progress!!
-
@Mydogdaryl423 Look at that progress!!
@Mydogdaryl423 Look at that progress!!
Thanks. Its frustrating to know I let myself get to that place but very grateful for the journey and where I am at.
-
@Mydogdaryl423 Look at that progress!!
Thanks. Its frustrating to know I let myself get to that place but very grateful for the journey and where I am at.
@Mydogdaryl423 I understand, I wish I had started this journey a long time ago. Better late than never though right? Keep up the great work!
-
@Mydogdaryl423 Look at that progress!!
Thanks. Its frustrating to know I let myself get to that place but very grateful for the journey and where I am at.
@Mydogdaryl423 I feel this in my soul.
-
Hit an "Unrealistic Goal".
Got on the scale today and I'm 198 pounds. Seeing the scale go under 200 pounds for the first time in 30+ years is amazing. I was a teenager the last time I was under 200 pounds. This felt so unrealistic at the beginning of all of this but here we are.
Coming to the end of the first 30 days of a 90 recomp. My daily steps have increased from 5k-8k a day up to a minimum of 11k a day. Im getting up and doing 2 miles before work. Running multiple days a week. Resistance training 4 days a week. The level of intensity and discipline needed to continue hitting these goals has increased immensely. Its really hard and challenging but so rewarding.So Happy Friday. Set some unrealistic goals for this Fall and do what you know needs to be done to hit them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login