Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Nexaph crypto sale
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nexaph crypto sale

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
45 Posts 20 Posters 2.0k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    e_kantor2
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I see the 25% off crypto sale is back. Anyone think this will be better than any Labor Day sale they put out? Or should I wait it out

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • atlas01A Offline
      atlas01A Offline
      atlas01
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      25% on kits is a great deal. Not gonna get much better than that.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • E e_kantor2

        I see the 25% off crypto sale is back. Anyone think this will be better than any Labor Day sale they put out? Or should I wait it out

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Stevepep
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @e_kantor2 beat me to it .

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • E Offline
          E Offline
          e_kantor2
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I feel like it's a bait to buy before all the Labor Day sales. I feel like studz may have some good sales if they get stuff back from testing before Labor Day

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • E e_kantor2

            I feel like it's a bait to buy before all the Labor Day sales. I feel like studz may have some good sales if they get stuff back from testing before Labor Day

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote on last edited by Stevepep
            #5

            @e_kantor2 not bait they want to give people time since it’s a crypto sale. No issue waiting on Studz as long as they test with Vanguard and send more than one vial for a comparative assay. Especially in light of the Krysia article on endotoxins and Freedom and all the other issues with Freedom that is a do not pass line

            E 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • S Stevepep

              @e_kantor2 not bait they want to give people time since it’s a crypto sale. No issue waiting on Studz as long as they test with Vanguard and send more than one vial for a comparative assay. Especially in light of the Krysia article on endotoxins and Freedom and all the other issues with Freedom that is a do not pass line

              E Offline
              E Offline
              e_kantor2
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Stevepep yeah that's a good point with the crypto delays. It ends on 9/1 I see

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S Online
                S Online
                Shaqdiesel
                wrote on last edited by Shaqdiesel
                #7

                I really need to put some time and effort into learning the whole Crypto rigmarole.

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • J Offline
                  J Offline
                  joehernandez
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Also, bitcoin is up to 80K this morning so more buying power than recent days. I just placed my first order with them, and I’m glad I waited until today. Every now and then my procrastination pays off.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • E Online
                    E Online
                    ed1
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Shifted
                      wrote on last edited by Shifted
                      #10

                      Just know in the US if you are not using a stable coin you will need to report the gains or losses on your taxes. You are supposed to report all of it but with stable coin your gains or losses will be $0. With Bitcoin you're going to gain or lose. A lot of people new to crypto have no idea about the tax implications and reporting requirements of using crypto or that it has anything to do with your taxes.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      4
                      • SwollStreetBetsS Online
                        SwollStreetBetsS Online
                        SwollStreetBets
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Schweet! I, missed the last one due to technical crypto difficulties (seriously, a week+ hold on my funds?) but I'm ready for this one.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E Online
                          E Online
                          ed1
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          This is what I am thinking of getting. Just want to cover the basics for me, which is energy and mitochondrial repair/cleanup and body recomposition. They don't appear to carry SS31. Can you think of anything else that I will regret not getting?

                          ef1985b6-c5e1-46a1-b24e-d0a237c4be2d-image.jpeg

                          S BeeKindB 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • E Online
                            E Online
                            ed1
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13
                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • E ed1

                              This is what I am thinking of getting. Just want to cover the basics for me, which is energy and mitochondrial repair/cleanup and body recomposition. They don't appear to carry SS31. Can you think of anything else that I will regret not getting?

                              ef1985b6-c5e1-46a1-b24e-d0a237c4be2d-image.jpeg

                              S Online
                              S Online
                              Shaqdiesel
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @ed1 They carry SS-31. (NXP-ATP)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              3
                              • E ed1

                                This is what I am thinking of getting. Just want to cover the basics for me, which is energy and mitochondrial repair/cleanup and body recomposition. They don't appear to carry SS31. Can you think of anything else that I will regret not getting?

                                ef1985b6-c5e1-46a1-b24e-d0a237c4be2d-image.jpeg

                                BeeKindB Online
                                BeeKindB Online
                                BeeKind
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @ed1 have you tried them all before buying them in kits? Could be a waste if they don't work how you expect or you don't react well to them.

                                Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                                E 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BeeKindB BeeKind

                                  @ed1 have you tried them all before buying them in kits? Could be a waste if they don't work how you expect or you don't react well to them.

                                  E Online
                                  E Online
                                  ed1
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @BeeKind Yes, I have been using all of them for a while and really like them. No bad reactions, just positive results.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Shifted
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    How does crypto work with Nexaph? If you choose pay with crypto and check out, what happens next? Which crypto is accepted and how does the payment happen?

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S Shifted

                                      How does crypto work with Nexaph? If you choose pay with crypto and check out, what happens next? Which crypto is accepted and how does the payment happen?

                                      S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      Stevepep
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Shifted, they give you options. I used USDC

                                      vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • S Stevepep

                                        @Shifted, they give you options. I used USDC

                                        vpepsV Offline
                                        vpepsV Offline
                                        vpeps
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Stevepep that was smart of you. I used bitcoins, and then thought.

                                        attentiion is all you need

                                        pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AmericanchildA Offline
                                          AmericanchildA Offline
                                          Americanchild
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          I find it frustrating that nexaph it doesn't offer the same discount on bank transfer period I can understand not offering it on credit cards but bank transfer come on. My crypto knowledge is zero and that is why I love Nexaph but when they have a sale only for crypto, it's frustrating.

                                          BeeKindB N S 3 Replies Last reply
                                          6

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups