Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Nexaph crypto sale
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nexaph crypto sale

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
45 Posts 20 Posters 2.0k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AmericanchildA Americanchild

    I find it frustrating that nexaph it doesn't offer the same discount on bank transfer period I can understand not offering it on credit cards but bank transfer come on. My crypto knowledge is zero and that is why I love Nexaph but when they have a sale only for crypto, it's frustrating.

    BeeKindB Online
    BeeKindB Online
    BeeKind
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Americanchild I agree. I wish they offered the same discounts. I would jump all over it if they did.

    Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • AmericanchildA Americanchild

      I find it frustrating that nexaph it doesn't offer the same discount on bank transfer period I can understand not offering it on credit cards but bank transfer come on. My crypto knowledge is zero and that is why I love Nexaph but when they have a sale only for crypto, it's frustrating.

      N Online
      N Online
      Nuncles
      wrote on last edited by Nuncles
      #22

      @Americanchild Do what I did and learn crypto. The Nexaph sales is the main reason I did. It was the push I needed to figure it out and it started me down another rabbit hole. There is a thread here somewhere that has a good tutorial. If you like I can also DM you another tutorial I got from a group member on Telegram.

      AmericanchildA J 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • N Nuncles

        @Americanchild Do what I did and learn crypto. The Nexaph sales is the main reason I did. It was the push I needed to figure it out and it started me down another rabbit hole. There is a thread here somewhere that has a good tutorial. If you like I can also DM you another tutorial I got from a group member on Telegram.

        AmericanchildA Offline
        AmericanchildA Offline
        Americanchild
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @Nuncles i would appreciate if you would DM meet the other tutorial as well. Thanks

        S N 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • AmericanchildA Americanchild

          @Nuncles i would appreciate if you would DM meet the other tutorial as well. Thanks

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @Americanchild IMG_7234.jpeg

          M 1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • AmericanchildA Americanchild

            @Nuncles i would appreciate if you would DM meet the other tutorial as well. Thanks

            N Online
            N Online
            Nuncles
            wrote on last edited by Nuncles
            #25

            @Americanchild Sent you the PDF. What @stevepep posted is a good visual. Exodus is where I started. It's considered a hot wallet. I would research cold wallets for extra security. I bought a Tangem and Trezor Safe 5 to compare the two.

            AmericanchildA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • judgetooJ Offline
              judgetooJ Offline
              judgetoo
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              Just tried to checkout at their site, but getting an error message from Cloudflare. Says there is an issue with the nowpayments.io site. Anyone else have this issue?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AmericanchildA Americanchild

                I find it frustrating that nexaph it doesn't offer the same discount on bank transfer period I can understand not offering it on credit cards but bank transfer come on. My crypto knowledge is zero and that is why I love Nexaph but when they have a sale only for crypto, it's frustrating.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Americanchild Search for crypto in here @commander has gr

                @judgetoo it does that occasionally; just go back and start the payment again it times out

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • S Stevepep

                  @Americanchild IMG_7234.jpeg

                  M Online
                  M Online
                  MikeMiranda
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @Stevepep said:

                  @Americanchild IMG_7234.jpeg

                  Too Much work just use phantom wallet for everything

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M MikeMiranda

                    @Stevepep said:

                    @Americanchild IMG_7234.jpeg

                    Too Much work just use phantom wallet for everything

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @MikeMiranda The issue is that Robinhood if you use a debit card doesn't hold up the transaction like other wallets do or worse if you send to a vendor on their so called black list good luck. Not familiar with Phantom maybe they are similar to Robinhood you just have to be careful.

                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Stevepep

                      @MikeMiranda The issue is that Robinhood if you use a debit card doesn't hold up the transaction like other wallets do or worse if you send to a vendor on their so called black list good luck. Not familiar with Phantom maybe they are similar to Robinhood you just have to be careful.

                      M Online
                      M Online
                      MikeMiranda
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @Stevepep try it

                      Add cash via apple pay
                      Trade cash for crypto (I have used USDC (SOL) & (ETH)
                      Pay vendor

                      all from the same app

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M MikeMiranda

                        @Stevepep try it

                        Add cash via apple pay
                        Trade cash for crypto (I have used USDC (SOL) & (ETH)
                        Pay vendor

                        all from the same app

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @MikeMiranda I have to check it out thats a new one for me. It would be easier from one app

                        M 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S Stevepep

                          @MikeMiranda I have to check it out thats a new one for me. It would be easier from one app

                          M Online
                          M Online
                          MikeMiranda
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @Stevepep said:

                          @MikeMiranda I have to check it out thats a new one for me. It would be easier from one app

                          only confusing part for me was when Iwas searching for transaction ID, you look in your history(Transfering your stable coin to whoever) then go into solscan to find the transction ID/Signature

                          M 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • vpepsV vpeps

                            @Stevepep that was smart of you. I used bitcoins, and then thought.

                            pep_researcherP Offline
                            pep_researcherP Offline
                            pep_researcher
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            @vpeptides The advantage of BTC is that you don't need separate gas money like most other currencies do. Disadvantage is it fluctuates a lot.

                            vpepsV C 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                              @vpeptides The advantage of BTC is that you don't need separate gas money like most other currencies do. Disadvantage is it fluctuates a lot.

                              vpepsV Offline
                              vpepsV Offline
                              vpeps
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @pep_researcher to me the main disadvantage of BTC is that you have to report the net of the transactions as a capital gain to IRS.

                              attentiion is all you need

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • N Nuncles

                                @Americanchild Do what I did and learn crypto. The Nexaph sales is the main reason I did. It was the push I needed to figure it out and it started me down another rabbit hole. There is a thread here somewhere that has a good tutorial. If you like I can also DM you another tutorial I got from a group member on Telegram.

                                J Offline
                                J Offline
                                jds_77539
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @Nuncles

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • N Nuncles

                                  @Americanchild Sent you the PDF. What @stevepep posted is a good visual. Exodus is where I started. It's considered a hot wallet. I would research cold wallets for extra security. I bought a Tangem and Trezor Safe 5 to compare the two.

                                  AmericanchildA Offline
                                  AmericanchildA Offline
                                  Americanchild
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @Nuncles thank you

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AmericanchildA Offline
                                    AmericanchildA Offline
                                    Americanchild
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    So if I use this phantom wallet, I don't have to transfer it to another wallet. I can just pay directly from the phantom? I appreciate all the help.

                                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • AmericanchildA Americanchild

                                      So if I use this phantom wallet, I don't have to transfer it to another wallet. I can just pay directly from the phantom? I appreciate all the help.

                                      M Online
                                      M Online
                                      MikeMiranda
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @Americanchild

                                      yes Obviously be slow an cautious I paid for my first GB with Phantom Wallet,

                                      make sure you trade your cash for the correct crypto & network that they accept (USDC & SOL)

                                      make sure you copy the right wallet address for paying the correct crypto that they accept

                                      goto your history to look up your transaction ID so you can copy an paste it, if they require it

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                                        @vpeptides The advantage of BTC is that you don't need separate gas money like most other currencies do. Disadvantage is it fluctuates a lot.

                                        C Offline
                                        C Offline
                                        Commander
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @pep_researcher said:

                                        @vpeptides The advantage of BTC is that you don't need separate gas money like most other currencies do. Disadvantage is it fluctuates a lot.

                                        If you use trust wallet, it is “gasless”

                                        Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • M MikeMiranda

                                          @Stevepep said:

                                          @MikeMiranda I have to check it out thats a new one for me. It would be easier from one app

                                          only confusing part for me was when Iwas searching for transaction ID, you look in your history(Transfering your stable coin to whoever) then go into solscan to find the transction ID/Signature

                                          M Offline
                                          M Offline
                                          ManicXmedic
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @MikeMiranda said:

                                          @Stevepep said:

                                          @MikeMiranda I have to check it out thats a new one for me. It would be easier from one app

                                          only confusing part for me was when Iwas searching for transaction ID, you look in your history(Transfering your stable coin to whoever) then go into solscan to find the transction ID/Signature

                                          Thanks for dropping these tips. I've been reluctant to do the big crypto dance but this seemed a good entry. Got a phantom account today and everything's going smoothly

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups