Nexaph crypto sale
-
I see the 25% off crypto sale is back. Anyone think this will be better than any Labor Day sale they put out? Or should I wait it out
@e_kantor2 beat me to it .
-
I feel like it's a bait to buy before all the Labor Day sales. I feel like studz may have some good sales if they get stuff back from testing before Labor Day
@e_kantor2 not bait they want to give people time since it’s a crypto sale. No issue waiting on Studz as long as they test with Vanguard and send more than one vial for a comparative assay. Especially in light of the Krysia article on endotoxins and Freedom and all the other issues with Freedom that is a do not pass line
-
@e_kantor2 not bait they want to give people time since it’s a crypto sale. No issue waiting on Studz as long as they test with Vanguard and send more than one vial for a comparative assay. Especially in light of the Krysia article on endotoxins and Freedom and all the other issues with Freedom that is a do not pass line
-
I really need to put some time and effort into learning the whole Crypto rigmarole.
-
Also, bitcoin is up to 80K this morning so more buying power than recent days. I just placed my first order with them, and I’m glad I waited until today. Every now and then my procrastination pays off.
-
Just know in the US if you are not using a stable coin you will need to report the gains or losses on your taxes. You are supposed to report all of it but with stable coin your gains or losses will be $0. With Bitcoin you're going to gain or lose. A lot of people new to crypto have no idea about the tax implications and reporting requirements of using crypto or that it has anything to do with your taxes.
-
Schweet! I, missed the last one due to technical crypto difficulties (seriously, a week+ hold on my funds?) but I'm ready for this one.
-
This is what I am thinking of getting. Just want to cover the basics for me, which is energy and mitochondrial repair/cleanup and body recomposition. They don't appear to carry SS31. Can you think of anything else that I will regret not getting?

@ed1 They carry SS-31. (NXP-ATP)
-
This is what I am thinking of getting. Just want to cover the basics for me, which is energy and mitochondrial repair/cleanup and body recomposition. They don't appear to carry SS31. Can you think of anything else that I will regret not getting?

-
@ed1 have you tried them all before buying them in kits? Could be a waste if they don't work how you expect or you don't react well to them.
-
How does crypto work with Nexaph? If you choose pay with crypto and check out, what happens next? Which crypto is accepted and how does the payment happen?
-
I find it frustrating that nexaph it doesn't offer the same discount on bank transfer period I can understand not offering it on credit cards but bank transfer come on. My crypto knowledge is zero and that is why I love Nexaph but when they have a sale only for crypto, it's frustrating.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login