Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Mots-c dosing
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Mots-c dosing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
26 Posts 13 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    Cancun_coach
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have been using for 3 weeks. The recommendation i got was 5 days on 2 days off 1mg dosing prior to AM workout. Then I am reading some do 3mg 3 days a week. What has worked best for you? Thanks in advance.

    EXTROPIANE bfullerB 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      This probably isn’t the answer you want, but there are a number of different protocols involving MOTS-C by itself and as part of a stack. which one is best for you depends on your goals, efficacy, and how well you tolerate higher doses of MOTS-C. The main protocol on this site recommends starting at 200mcg in order to evaluate tolerance. 3MG x 3 times a week is something I have only seen in combination with SS-31 and NAD+, and those doses seemed very high for a beginner to research.

      Take your time, titrate slowly. Figure out what works best for you.

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • C Cancun_coach

        I have been using for 3 weeks. The recommendation i got was 5 days on 2 days off 1mg dosing prior to AM workout. Then I am reading some do 3mg 3 days a week. What has worked best for you? Thanks in advance.

        EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
        EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
        EXTROPIAN
        wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
        #3

        @Cancun_coach Hola Cancun, I am one who researched MOTSc 1mg, NAD+ 10-20mg and SS31 1mg synergistically. At first it was daily and now every other day. In between I suppliment COQ10, methylene blue, aminos such as L-carnitene, Arginine, Aspartate... I am back on board another cycle of the same and it does not kick in like before. I see that as a sign I do t really need it because my mitochondria is on point, well point enough. We can't be throddling the mitochondria without a good foundation. My only challenge is finding the right diet to keep supporting it. Some foods do tax you.

        I would use the 5:2 as a base line and research if titrating the dose will make any different. If 1mg is working for you stick to it
        If you want to explore other protocols and it is within you budget go for it. Do what works for you. Its your research and share it. If you hit a platue and want to push energy further there are options. Dont forget to share your finds. Be patient, titrate up until you find your sweet spot. Listen to your body. If it is right for you it will feel right. You don't have to tolerate anything.

        2M

        ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • C Offline
          C Offline
          charlescoyle
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I want to add MOTSc to what I'm already doing which is 1.5mg SS-31 daily and Reta. I am concerned about any side effects associated with MOTSc. To the boards knowledge are there any side effects that should be of concern? And I'm also considering adding Tesa into mix as well as AOD-9604. So far, I've lost 11 pounds in my first month. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

          quicksilver80Q ResearchCatR 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • C charlescoyle

            I want to add MOTSc to what I'm already doing which is 1.5mg SS-31 daily and Reta. I am concerned about any side effects associated with MOTSc. To the boards knowledge are there any side effects that should be of concern? And I'm also considering adding Tesa into mix as well as AOD-9604. So far, I've lost 11 pounds in my first month. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

            quicksilver80Q Offline
            quicksilver80Q Offline
            quicksilver80
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @charlescoyle i did too. I finally pulled the trigger some weeks back. I kept a bottle of benadryl or antihistamines near. But your best bet would be an epi pen. I survived . That being said.

            C 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • D Online
              D Online
              derekg1
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              2mg 3x a week or 1mg 5x a week has worked well for me. I run it with 5-10mg of methylene blue daily.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I do 2mg daily. Going to do it for 2 months and then take 6 weeks off. I feel great I titrated up from 1mg

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

                  @charlescoyle i did too. I finally pulled the trigger some weeks back. I kept a bottle of benadryl or antihistamines near. But your best bet would be an epi pen. I survived . That being said.

                  C Offline
                  C Offline
                  charlescoyle
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @quicksilver80 See this the part that concerns me. I mean having an epi pen wtaf? Did you have one? I could obtain one I suppose, but gee whiz that's a lot to take in. Benadryl is doable, but I sure as heck don't want to have to go to the ER. Maybe I'm just over thinking it idk. As an aside, I'm not allergic to any kind of medicine, idk if that's relevant or not just throwing it out. Thiughts?

                  EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C charlescoyle

                    @quicksilver80 See this the part that concerns me. I mean having an epi pen wtaf? Did you have one? I could obtain one I suppose, but gee whiz that's a lot to take in. Benadryl is doable, but I sure as heck don't want to have to go to the ER. Maybe I'm just over thinking it idk. As an aside, I'm not allergic to any kind of medicine, idk if that's relevant or not just throwing it out. Thiughts?

                    EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                    EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                    EXTROPIAN
                    wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                    #9

                    @charlescoyle epipen is always good to have in an aid kit but not necessary. At one time I was running three stack. That totaled 8-9 Peps and nothing. I did use benadryl on my first reta since I had a site reaction. You will be fine. Start low and titrate up and find your sweet spot. Find the lowest most effective dose. That goes with all research peps. *Test the water before you dive in.

                    2M

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                      @charlescoyle epipen is always good to have in an aid kit but not necessary. At one time I was running three stack. That totaled 8-9 Peps and nothing. I did use benadryl on my first reta since I had a site reaction. You will be fine. Start low and titrate up and find your sweet spot. Find the lowest most effective dose. That goes with all research peps. *Test the water before you dive in.

                      C Offline
                      C Offline
                      charlescoyle
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @EXTROPIAN Thank you for your reply and that's what I plan on doing. I want to add the tesa because the reta has wrecked my sleeping as well as the obvious reasons too. Will do on the Benadryl, that's sound advice. I've learned a lot from here. Thanks again

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • R Offline
                        R Offline
                        rmchrist
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        5mg M-W-F

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                          @Cancun_coach Hola Cancun, I am one who researched MOTSc 1mg, NAD+ 10-20mg and SS31 1mg synergistically. At first it was daily and now every other day. In between I suppliment COQ10, methylene blue, aminos such as L-carnitene, Arginine, Aspartate... I am back on board another cycle of the same and it does not kick in like before. I see that as a sign I do t really need it because my mitochondria is on point, well point enough. We can't be throddling the mitochondria without a good foundation. My only challenge is finding the right diet to keep supporting it. Some foods do tax you.

                          I would use the 5:2 as a base line and research if titrating the dose will make any different. If 1mg is working for you stick to it
                          If you want to explore other protocols and it is within you budget go for it. Do what works for you. Its your research and share it. If you hit a platue and want to push energy further there are options. Dont forget to share your finds. Be patient, titrate up until you find your sweet spot. Listen to your body. If it is right for you it will feel right. You don't have to tolerate anything.

                          ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCat
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @EXTROPIAN Two things: First, CoQ10 is critical, especially if you are on statins or Lp(a)/ApoB meds.

                          Second, I’d agree with your assessment wrt your metabolism. My friend just restarted the MOTS-C/SS-31/NAD+ protocol and said he feels much more energized than the first time he ran it. Though, he is researching a higher dosing protocol than what you listed.

                          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                          EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • C charlescoyle

                            I want to add MOTSc to what I'm already doing which is 1.5mg SS-31 daily and Reta. I am concerned about any side effects associated with MOTSc. To the boards knowledge are there any side effects that should be of concern? And I'm also considering adding Tesa into mix as well as AOD-9604. So far, I've lost 11 pounds in my first month. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

                            ResearchCatR Online
                            ResearchCatR Online
                            ResearchCat
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @charlescoyle I don’t mean to quibble, but side effects and adverse reactions aren’t quite the same thing. Some, maybe a lot of people, have ISR’s and histamine reactions to MOTS-C, which is why it’s recommended to titrate up slowly from 200mcg to see if it bothers you. I have not had a reaction to it at all so far.

                            SS-31 and MOTS-C work synergistically, so if you have been researching SS-31, the MOTS-C should be more effective (which doesn’t have anything to do with whether you have a reaction to it.)

                            Happy researching!

                            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                            C 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                              @EXTROPIAN Two things: First, CoQ10 is critical, especially if you are on statins or Lp(a)/ApoB meds.

                              Second, I’d agree with your assessment wrt your metabolism. My friend just restarted the MOTS-C/SS-31/NAD+ protocol and said he feels much more energized than the first time he ran it. Though, he is researching a higher dosing protocol than what you listed.

                              EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                              EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                              EXTROPIAN
                              wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                              #14

                              @ResearchCat my energy has been stable since my first cycle. I ran another one just to see if it levels up. You know, I am also doing intranasal adamax, selank and celebrolysin. A few minutes after dosing motsc, nad and ss31. I feel it in my head with a light face flush that never happened before. Maybe it is going straight to my head. lol

                              2M

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                @charlescoyle I don’t mean to quibble, but side effects and adverse reactions aren’t quite the same thing. Some, maybe a lot of people, have ISR’s and histamine reactions to MOTS-C, which is why it’s recommended to titrate up slowly from 200mcg to see if it bothers you. I have not had a reaction to it at all so far.

                                SS-31 and MOTS-C work synergistically, so if you have been researching SS-31, the MOTS-C should be more effective (which doesn’t have anything to do with whether you have a reaction to it.)

                                Happy researching!

                                C Offline
                                C Offline
                                charlescoyle
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @ResearchCat Thank you for your reply, yes, I should have been clearer. For instance, one side effect of my research with Reta is with my sleep. I'm hoping that along with the many other benefits of researching Tesa will be better sleep. I have not had any adverse reactions from any compound, Reta Tirz, or SS-31. I'm about to add AOD-9604 to my list as well. I plan to research SS-31 for a month and then add the MOTSc. I really like this forum as it is so informative and educational and always in a respectful manner. Thanks again

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • C Cancun_coach

                                  I have been using for 3 weeks. The recommendation i got was 5 days on 2 days off 1mg dosing prior to AM workout. Then I am reading some do 3mg 3 days a week. What has worked best for you? Thanks in advance.

                                  bfullerB Offline
                                  bfullerB Offline
                                  bfuller
                                  wrote on last edited by bfuller
                                  #16

                                  @Cancun_coach This is in from Dr.William Seeds Peptide Protocol Volume 1. (see below)

                                  1e239956-e4ec-44ee-988e-c460a3aa47dc-image.jpeg
                                  cb121627-e324-48f9-9eca-072742a72058-image.jpeg
                                  cab600b7-2d3a-4317-bb52-5b3698a60f4d-image.jpeg

                                  I had consultations with a doctor from Yale Medicine with a PHD in peptides and he recomends the conceptual protocol as listed here by Dr. Seeds. But you can start lower than 5 mg to test your tolerance and work up to 5mg or beyone depending on your age and if it is necessary, the older you are the more effecatious this peptide seems to be, is the observations by these doctors. The higher doses provide increased signalling as there has been greater depletion of MOTS-C with age is the thought process. The recomendation against daiy is due to the 48 hour downstream kaskade of effects from the peptide and also allows clearance and calming of the mast cells and histamine response deminishing the chances of an over active immune reaction to the peptide. I even find a two day gap between doses at a little higher bolus to be really effective for my Reaserch. ie) 6-7.5 twice a week vs 5 mg 3x per week. for Context I'm 51 year old male healthy. But i worked up to those numbers of course over the years to find my sweet spot and dosing protocols.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • eurouserE Offline
                                    eurouserE Offline
                                    eurouser
                                    Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    my rat is ding 1mg per dose, 3xweek. Effect on endurance is very noticable, as in, being able to run longer and easier at higher heart rate zones (4 and 5). So i see no need yet to increase to 2mg per injection, mots-c is not that cheap after all (relatively speaking).

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • eurouserE eurouser

                                      my rat is ding 1mg per dose, 3xweek. Effect on endurance is very noticable, as in, being able to run longer and easier at higher heart rate zones (4 and 5). So i see no need yet to increase to 2mg per injection, mots-c is not that cheap after all (relatively speaking).

                                      S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      Stevepep
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @eurouser Interesting I was doing 2mg a day and getting a nice ISR but dealt with it. I have had noticeable physical fitness results running. My sprint times have gotten noticeably better. I just switched yesterday to saline BAC, and it made a massive difference in my last two shots no ISR at all. A little itchy feeling for a couple of minutes but thats it. I am thinking about reducing it to 1mg a day. I can't see taking 4-5mg at one time

                                      eurouserE 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S Stevepep

                                        @eurouser Interesting I was doing 2mg a day and getting a nice ISR but dealt with it. I have had noticeable physical fitness results running. My sprint times have gotten noticeably better. I just switched yesterday to saline BAC, and it made a massive difference in my last two shots no ISR at all. A little itchy feeling for a couple of minutes but thats it. I am thinking about reducing it to 1mg a day. I can't see taking 4-5mg at one time

                                        eurouserE Offline
                                        eurouserE Offline
                                        eurouser
                                        Banned
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Stevepep what exact differences did you notice with sprinting? i'm really interested in that as i am planning on getting back to sprinting once i lose the remaining 20lbs.

                                        One thing that helped my rat with ISR btw was to wait a second after every 2 clicks. Say total pin dosage is 10 units, he would pause 5 times. It made ISR almost completely gone (only using normal BAC water)

                                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • eurouserE eurouser

                                          @Stevepep what exact differences did you notice with sprinting? i'm really interested in that as i am planning on getting back to sprinting once i lose the remaining 20lbs.

                                          One thing that helped my rat with ISR btw was to wait a second after every 2 clicks. Say total pin dosage is 10 units, he would pause 5 times. It made ISR almost completely gone (only using normal BAC water)

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                                          #20

                                          @eurouser Its an interesting thing I am associating with the Stack of SS31, NAD and Mots. I was running 4 miles at about 7:30 per mile without a sprint at the end. I do this 4x per week and lift heavy the other 3 days. I am now running 7:12 minute miles for 3 miles and sprint the last mile and I am getting just over a 6 minute mile on that last mile. When I do this on the treadm1ll I am running 3 miles at 8.5 to 9 and then last at 12. Its pretty crazy. I am in my mid 50's. I literally never had the energy to even think about sprinting at the end. One other thing I added was branched cyclic dextrin. @bfuller turned me on to it for high stress workouts. I think it has helped a lot as well. I feel fully recovered after I workout and I had high Estrogen in my monthly bloodwork, which is an indicator of lack of recovery. My estrogen levels are now Optimum.

                                          In terms of sprinting I run 1/4miles on the treadmill at 15 which takes a minute and then walk for one minutes and do it again. 4x. I typically do this once a week after lifting. This is excellent heart exercise, with peaks and valleys.

                                          eurouserE 1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups