Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Mots-c dosing
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Mots-c dosing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
26 Posts 13 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    jackiee
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Where do you fine Saline BAC?

    C S 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • J jackiee

      Where do you fine Saline BAC?

      C Offline
      C Offline
      Canineriot
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @jackiee I'd never heard of it before but found some here...
      https://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-0-9-vial-10-ml

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • J jackiee

        Where do you fine Saline BAC?

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Stevepep
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @jackiee https://peptidetest.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • C Offline
          C Offline
          Canineriot
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          https://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-0-9-injection-30-ml-multiple-dose

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • S Stevepep

            @eurouser Its an interesting thing I am associating with the Stack of SS31, NAD and Mots. I was running 4 miles at about 7:30 per mile without a sprint at the end. I do this 4x per week and lift heavy the other 3 days. I am now running 7:12 minute miles for 3 miles and sprint the last mile and I am getting just over a 6 minute mile on that last mile. When I do this on the treadm1ll I am running 3 miles at 8.5 to 9 and then last at 12. Its pretty crazy. I am in my mid 50's. I literally never had the energy to even think about sprinting at the end. One other thing I added was branched cyclic dextrin. @bfuller turned me on to it for high stress workouts. I think it has helped a lot as well. I feel fully recovered after I workout and I had high Estrogen in my monthly bloodwork, which is an indicator of lack of recovery. My estrogen levels are now Optimum.

            In terms of sprinting I run 1/4miles on the treadmill at 15 which takes a minute and then walk for one minutes and do it again. 4x. I typically do this once a week after lifting. This is excellent heart exercise, with peaks and valleys.

            eurouserE Offline
            eurouserE Offline
            eurouser
            Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Stevepep oh i see, you mean the "final sprint" at the end of the run not sprinting as a sport. In any case, i had the same results in that regard, as in, huge benefit in the higher heart rate zones. At your age, if you are running 7:12 for 3 miles, that means your heart rate is already around 170 minimum at the end of those three miles, so the fact that you can get to a 6 minute pace on the last mile is exactly zone 5 training which you are holding for much longer than "considered normal".

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mrjoshua44M Online
              mrjoshua44M Online
              mrjoshua44
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              3-5mg subcutaneous, 1–3× per week. 4–6 weeks on, 2–4 weeks off. Morning dosing, typically 60–90 min before exercise.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups