Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
37 Posts 9 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E ed1

    @EXTROPIAN Well, I bought so many because it was a great deal. I couldn't resist! They just arrived and I am going to start my first vial tomorrow morning.
    The 10mL vials (with Janoshik COA.s) were $18 each.

    Here are some notes I took when researching how to use the Lipo-C w/B12:
    Standard dosage protocol for Lipo-C with B12 is 0.5–1.0 mL administered once or twice weekly
    New User: start with 0.5 mg 1x/wk – to assess tolerance
    Active weight loss: 1mL x 2/wk
    Maintenance: 1 mL weekly
    Daily: 0.25–0.5 mL Daily for Steady energy/carnitine levels

    Lipo-C contents per mL:
    B5 (Dexpanthenol) 25mg
    B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg
    B12 (Methyl cobalamin) 1mg
    L-Arginine 20mg
    L-Carnitine 50mg
    L-Methionine 25mg
    L-Inositol 50mg
    Choline Chloride 50mg
    Lidocaine 1%
    Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
    Sterile water

    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
    #21

    @ed1 You know Ed, aminos acids and vitamins do alot. Never truly consider subQ until I been seeing them out now. And the fact the my father keepsgoing to Mexico to get B12 intramuscular for years now. He doesnt look that bad though. The other day he told me he had a vial of B12, could have been complex, and was wondering if he can do it subq. I digress. If these subq aminos and vitamins are what they are then what are the most effective dose? For sure alot lower than oral. They use oral chelation, methylate vit and minerals just to make them more bioavailable ($). Subq=bipass. One word "synergy". The only questionable on the list is "lidocaine 1%" .

    2M

    E 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

      @ed1 You know Ed, aminos acids and vitamins do alot. Never truly consider subQ until I been seeing them out now. And the fact the my father keepsgoing to Mexico to get B12 intramuscular for years now. He doesnt look that bad though. The other day he told me he had a vial of B12, could have been complex, and was wondering if he can do it subq. I digress. If these subq aminos and vitamins are what they are then what are the most effective dose? For sure alot lower than oral. They use oral chelation, methylate vit and minerals just to make them more bioavailable ($). Subq=bipass. One word "synergy". The only questionable on the list is "lidocaine 1%" .

      E Offline
      E Offline
      ed1
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      @EXTROPIAN This would probably be quite different from what your father is taking. I use to get B12 shots from Mexico as well. Those are usually just plain B12. Nothing fancy.

      Let me know if you want any vials, I can send them to you so you can try them.

      As far as dosage, I'm just going to follow the dosage suggestion that I find onine. Since I would like to lose some weight I'll be doing the Active Weight Loss dose after starting off slow to asses for tolerance.

      Standard dosage protocol for Lipo-C with B12 is 0.5–1.0 mL administered once or twice weekly
      New User: start with 0.5 mg 1x/wk – to assess tolerance
      Active weight loss: 1mL x 2/wk
      Maintenance: 1 mL weekly
      Daily: 0.25–0.5 mL Daily for Steady energy/carnitine levels

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D Offline
        D Offline
        denti
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @ed1 subq or intramuscular?

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          Noted. I jsut have to finish my SUPER HUMAN STACK of aminos. I havent pin in 4 days and I have 5 reconstituted peptides. lol I need a break.

          2M

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D denti

            @ed1 subq or intramuscular?

            E Offline
            E Offline
            ed1
            wrote last edited by
            #25

            @denti You can do it either subq or IM. I just stick to subq. If you want more of a quick hit of energy before a workout, you can do intramuscular.

            mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

              Noted. I jsut have to finish my SUPER HUMAN STACK of aminos. I havent pin in 4 days and I have 5 reconstituted peptides. lol I need a break.

              E Offline
              E Offline
              ed1
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              @EXTROPIAN I hear ya! 😁 I need to come up with a plan and stick to it. Step by step.

              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E ed1

                @EXTROPIAN I hear ya! 😁 I need to come up with a plan and stick to it. Step by step.

                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                @ed1 Keep us posted. I am interested to know.

                2M

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E Offline
                  E Offline
                  ed1
                  wrote last edited by
                  #28

                  I took my first dose today - 0.50mg. Going to do another dose in 1 week.
                  I liked it! I felt really good today!

                  mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • E ed1

                    I took my first dose today - 0.50mg. Going to do another dose in 1 week.
                    I liked it! I felt really good today!

                    mrjoshua44M Offline
                    mrjoshua44M Offline
                    mrjoshua44
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    @ed1 Did you mean to say .5mL which would be 50 units on a 100 unit/1mL syringe? Because .50mg would hardly be anything at all.

                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E ed1

                      @denti You can do it either subq or IM. I just stick to subq. If you want more of a quick hit of energy before a workout, you can do intramuscular.

                      mrjoshua44M Offline
                      mrjoshua44M Offline
                      mrjoshua44
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      @ed1 If you're doing SubQ, I wouldn't push more than 1mL, that's an awful lot and can sometimes bring a little irritation as well. Unless you do half in one spot and the rest in another spot. But anything 1mL and over, would definitely do IM injections.

                      Here's what I do twice a week. Lipo-c 1.5mL/150 units IM (top), NAD+ 50mg, which for my concentration is .25mL or 25 units SubQ (middle) and an amino acid blend 1.5mL/150 units IM (bottom). IMG_1232.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                        @ed1 Did you mean to say .5mL which would be 50 units on a 100 unit/1mL syringe? Because .50mg would hardly be anything at all.

                        E Offline
                        E Offline
                        ed1
                        wrote last edited by ed1
                        #31

                        @mrjoshua44 Yes, you are correct, I meant 0.5 mL . I was multitasking and running out the door late for a meeting.

                        W 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • E Offline
                          E Offline
                          ed1
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          I'm following the starter dose schedule. Sounds like you have built up higher tolerance for it.

                          LIPO-C w/B12
                          Standard: 0.5–1.0 mL administered once or twice weekly – 1mL syringe = 50-100 units
                          Volume & Frequency: A typical vial (10 mL) provides 10–20 doses.
                          Conservative / Starter 0.25-0.5 mL 1x/wk Access tolerance - First-time users, GI-sensitive patients
                          Standard Maintenance 1 mL 1x/wk General metabolic support, cost-efficiency
                          Active / Aggressive 1 mL 2x/wk Weight management, GLP-1 adjuncts
                          Daily (Off-label) 0.25–0.5 mL Daily Steady energy/carnitine levels (burns vials faster)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E ed1

                            @mrjoshua44 Yes, you are correct, I meant 0.5 mL . I was multitasking and running out the door late for a meeting.

                            W Offline
                            W Offline
                            willie77
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            @ed1 or @mrjoshua44 Where do you get your 3 ml syringes and what gauge needle do you use?

                            mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • W willie77

                              @ed1 or @mrjoshua44 Where do you get your 3 ml syringes and what gauge needle do you use?

                              mrjoshua44M Offline
                              mrjoshua44M Offline
                              mrjoshua44
                              wrote last edited by mrjoshua44
                              #34

                              @kathynagy I get mine from either Amazon or sometimes I get the syringes with needle from Best Buy Medical Supplies. And I use a 25g x 1 in needle for my IM injections. I also use a 25g x 5/8in needle for shoulder IM injections and sometimes SubQ, depending on what I'm researching with. The BD PrecisionGlide needles are fantastic!

                              https://bestbuymedicalsupplies.com/products/58309581

                              D 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RandyR Offline
                                RandyR Offline
                                Randy
                                wrote last edited by Randy
                                #35

                                As far as the nexaph lipo c blend. Ive done it. Fat mobilzation...no idea. But the b12 and other aminos definitely give me a little boost.

                                Irritation and stinging is almost intolerable. As far as storage I've always thought you just keep it in a cool dark place and don't fridge it because it will separate (cains words not mine)

                                It stings but it works.

                                "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                                  @kathynagy I get mine from either Amazon or sometimes I get the syringes with needle from Best Buy Medical Supplies. And I use a 25g x 1 in needle for my IM injections. I also use a 25g x 5/8in needle for shoulder IM injections and sometimes SubQ, depending on what I'm researching with. The BD PrecisionGlide needles are fantastic!

                                  https://bestbuymedicalsupplies.com/products/58309581

                                  D Offline
                                  D Offline
                                  denti
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @mrjoshua44 said:

                                  @kathynagy I get mine from either Amazon or sometimes I get the syringes with needle from Best Buy Medical Supplies. And I use a 25g x 1 in needle for my IM injections. I also use a 25g x 5/8in needle for shoulder IM injections and sometimes SubQ, depending on what I'm researching with. The BD PrecisionGlide needles are fantastic!

                                  https://bestbuymedicalsupplies.com/products/58309581

                                  After only doing Subq injections with pens and pen needle tips, I'm scared to use thicker gauge and longer needles to do IM injections. I found some 29g 12mm so 5/8inch pen tip needles to use with Pens. Do you think that would work to do IM injections with these amino blends?

                                  mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D denti

                                    @mrjoshua44 said:

                                    @kathynagy I get mine from either Amazon or sometimes I get the syringes with needle from Best Buy Medical Supplies. And I use a 25g x 1 in needle for my IM injections. I also use a 25g x 5/8in needle for shoulder IM injections and sometimes SubQ, depending on what I'm researching with. The BD PrecisionGlide needles are fantastic!

                                    https://bestbuymedicalsupplies.com/products/58309581

                                    After only doing Subq injections with pens and pen needle tips, I'm scared to use thicker gauge and longer needles to do IM injections. I found some 29g 12mm so 5/8inch pen tip needles to use with Pens. Do you think that would work to do IM injections with these amino blends?

                                    mrjoshua44M Offline
                                    mrjoshua44M Offline
                                    mrjoshua44
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @denti For a Lipo-c shot, it might be difficult to push through that small of a needle on a pen. I've tried using a 30g needle on an 1cc syringe and that was so hard to push the plunger. But depending on the concentration of L-Carnitine you have in your vial of Lipo-c, will determine how thick it is.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular
                                    • World
                                    • Users
                                    • Groups