Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
37 Posts 9 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    ed1
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Does anyone know what the shelf-life is, or how to properly store these vials?

    I just received a 10 pack order from Nexaph of "Lipo-C with B12" in amber vials that contain 10mL of liquid each.

    Each vial contains:
    Methylcobalamin 0.96 mg/ml
    Hydroxocobalamin 0.51 mg/ml
    L-Carnitine 62.12mg/ml
    L-Arginine 15.32 mg/ml

    E S E 3 Replies Last reply
    1
    • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
      EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Hmmm vitamins B12 on steroids. Intersecting.

      2M

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E ed1

        Does anyone know what the shelf-life is, or how to properly store these vials?

        I just received a 10 pack order from Nexaph of "Lipo-C with B12" in amber vials that contain 10mL of liquid each.

        Each vial contains:
        Methylcobalamin 0.96 mg/ml
        Hydroxocobalamin 0.51 mg/ml
        L-Carnitine 62.12mg/ml
        L-Arginine 15.32 mg/ml

        E Offline
        E Offline
        Eleanor
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @ed1 Sounds like a great mix, sure to detox the daylights out of me in a hurry. Even w/Lidocaine, bet it stings like crazy.

        COA doesn't even list as powder or liquid; for Janoshik, seems unusual, (maybe not, IDK). As far as I can tell, it stays in the fridge. The only thing I can find is it's good for "28 days from compounding" but don't know how accurate that is, esp since all vials are liquid.

        I'm going to keep looking due to curiosity, if nothing else. If you find out, please post it.

        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E ed1

          Does anyone know what the shelf-life is, or how to properly store these vials?

          I just received a 10 pack order from Nexaph of "Lipo-C with B12" in amber vials that contain 10mL of liquid each.

          Each vial contains:
          Methylcobalamin 0.96 mg/ml
          Hydroxocobalamin 0.51 mg/ml
          L-Carnitine 62.12mg/ml
          L-Arginine 15.32 mg/ml

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @ed1 Wellness clinics are going crazy with this stuff.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
            EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
            EXTROPIAN
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Yes my father goes down to Mexico to get his B12 shot twice a year. Might get him some to subQ at home.

            2M

            E 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

              Yes my father goes down to Mexico to get his B12 shot twice a year. Might get him some to subQ at home.

              E Offline
              E Offline
              ed1
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @EXTROPIAN Well, if you decide to do that for your father, you should check with me first. I got such a great deal that I went a little overboard in ordering. Probably have way too much! Happy to share.

              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E ed1

                Does anyone know what the shelf-life is, or how to properly store these vials?

                I just received a 10 pack order from Nexaph of "Lipo-C with B12" in amber vials that contain 10mL of liquid each.

                Each vial contains:
                Methylcobalamin 0.96 mg/ml
                Hydroxocobalamin 0.51 mg/ml
                L-Carnitine 62.12mg/ml
                L-Arginine 15.32 mg/ml

                E Offline
                E Offline
                ed1
                wrote last edited by ed1
                #7

                The Janoshik COA only lists the 4 ingredients above (methyl, Hydroxo, L-carn, and L-argin) but the sales page lists more ingredients than the COA. Is it normal for the NEXAPH sales page to say that the Lipo-C with B12 contains per mL:

                B5 (Dexpanthenol) 25mg
                B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg
                B12 (Methyl cobalamin) 1mg
                L-Arginine 20mg
                L-Carnitine 50mg
                L-Methionine 25mg
                L-Inositol 50mg
                Choline Chloride 50mg
                Lidocaine 1%
                Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
                Sterile water

                E EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • E ed1

                  The Janoshik COA only lists the 4 ingredients above (methyl, Hydroxo, L-carn, and L-argin) but the sales page lists more ingredients than the COA. Is it normal for the NEXAPH sales page to say that the Lipo-C with B12 contains per mL:

                  B5 (Dexpanthenol) 25mg
                  B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg
                  B12 (Methyl cobalamin) 1mg
                  L-Arginine 20mg
                  L-Carnitine 50mg
                  L-Methionine 25mg
                  L-Inositol 50mg
                  Choline Chloride 50mg
                  Lidocaine 1%
                  Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
                  Sterile water

                  E Offline
                  E Offline
                  Eleanor
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @ed1 I can only speak for the powders and yes, it will give the mgs. contained of each. I did notice that they only listed the top 4 or 5. Mixes make me nervous and already reconstituted ones especially.

                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                  E 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E Eleanor

                    @ed1 I can only speak for the powders and yes, it will give the mgs. contained of each. I did notice that they only listed the top 4 or 5. Mixes make me nervous and already reconstituted ones especially.

                    E Offline
                    E Offline
                    ed1
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @Eleanor Sorry, I worded the question incorrectly. I meant to ask if it was normal that the sales page on NEXAPH listed all of those ingredients, yet the COA from Janoshik only listed 4 ingredients? I'm wondering if the other ingredients are actually in the product I just bought. Seems like a mismatch of info? or maybe that is standard, and I just need to trust that all of the ingredients are there.
                    bf35cc1b-db15-44ee-adb7-4eefea6d59d9-image.jpeg 124391f1-18f3-4428-b004-8e722e4b6771-image.jpeg

                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • E ed1

                      @Eleanor Sorry, I worded the question incorrectly. I meant to ask if it was normal that the sales page on NEXAPH listed all of those ingredients, yet the COA from Janoshik only listed 4 ingredients? I'm wondering if the other ingredients are actually in the product I just bought. Seems like a mismatch of info? or maybe that is standard, and I just need to trust that all of the ingredients are there.
                      bf35cc1b-db15-44ee-adb7-4eefea6d59d9-image.jpeg 124391f1-18f3-4428-b004-8e722e4b6771-image.jpeg

                      E Offline
                      E Offline
                      Eleanor
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @ed1 I don't know.

                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • E ed1

                        The Janoshik COA only lists the 4 ingredients above (methyl, Hydroxo, L-carn, and L-argin) but the sales page lists more ingredients than the COA. Is it normal for the NEXAPH sales page to say that the Lipo-C with B12 contains per mL:

                        B5 (Dexpanthenol) 25mg
                        B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg
                        B12 (Methyl cobalamin) 1mg
                        L-Arginine 20mg
                        L-Carnitine 50mg
                        L-Methionine 25mg
                        L-Inositol 50mg
                        Choline Chloride 50mg
                        Lidocaine 1%
                        Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
                        Sterile water

                        EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                        EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                        EXTROPIAN
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @ed1 that makes it a vitamins B complex.

                        2M

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E ed1

                          @EXTROPIAN Well, if you decide to do that for your father, you should check with me first. I got such a great deal that I went a little overboard in ordering. Probably have way too much! Happy to share.

                          EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                          EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                          EXTROPIAN
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @ed1 I appreciate it sir. Before i give my father it goes through me, literally. I will never impose, I would zelle so you can break even. I seen it mentioned on my "SUPER HUMAN STACK" someone gave me. It is of amino acid complex. Dosages are low compare to my oral dosages but it's subq maikig it more bioavailable. I see the same to what you have. I invest on mytholated B complex. At the moment I am going through "pinning fatigue" as well. Not like I need it really. Just me pushing the next but it's pushing back. lol

                          2M

                          E 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • E Offline
                            E Offline
                            Eleanor
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @ed1 You need to find out the shelf/fridge life of this mix. I can't help but wonder since it's reconstituted.

                            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D Offline
                              D Offline
                              denti
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @ed1 educate me on what this peptide/amino is good for and what you are stacking with if anything? Also is this subq or intramuscular?

                              Snake PepskinS E 2 Replies Last reply
                              1
                              • mrjoshua44M Offline
                                mrjoshua44M Offline
                                mrjoshua44
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                I’ve never got mine from Nexaph, but I usually keep mine in a cool, dark place. But once I pop the cap off and use it for the first time, I always refrigerate it once it’s opened. And I try to use it up in at least 30 days. Since it’s a multi use vial, you don’t want to use it past that due to greater risk of bacteria contamination.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • D denti

                                  @ed1 educate me on what this peptide/amino is good for and what you are stacking with if anything? Also is this subq or intramuscular?

                                  Snake PepskinS Offline
                                  Snake PepskinS Offline
                                  Snake Pepskin
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @denti i would also love to hear some reviews on this. Anyone using it? Protocol?

                                  “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                                  It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                                    EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                                    EXTROPIAN
                                    wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                    #17

                                    In theory this can be added to any mitochondrial stack. mitochondria rely heavily on the B-vitamin complex to function and produce cellular energy. It is one extra pin but may reduce motsc, ss31, nad and 5amino 1mq dosages.

                                    2M

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                      @ed1 I appreciate it sir. Before i give my father it goes through me, literally. I will never impose, I would zelle so you can break even. I seen it mentioned on my "SUPER HUMAN STACK" someone gave me. It is of amino acid complex. Dosages are low compare to my oral dosages but it's subq maikig it more bioavailable. I see the same to what you have. I invest on mytholated B complex. At the moment I am going through "pinning fatigue" as well. Not like I need it really. Just me pushing the next but it's pushing back. lol

                                      E Offline
                                      E Offline
                                      ed1
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @EXTROPIAN Well, I bought so many because it was a great deal. I couldn't resist! They just arrived and I am going to start my first vial tomorrow morning.
                                      The 10mL vials (with Janoshik COA.s) were $18 each.

                                      Here are some notes I took when researching how to use the Lipo-C w/B12:
                                      Standard dosage protocol for Lipo-C with B12 is 0.5–1.0 mL administered once or twice weekly
                                      New User: start with 0.5 mg 1x/wk – to assess tolerance
                                      Active weight loss: 1mL x 2/wk
                                      Maintenance: 1 mL weekly
                                      Daily: 0.25–0.5 mL Daily for Steady energy/carnitine levels

                                      Lipo-C contents per mL:
                                      B5 (Dexpanthenol) 25mg
                                      B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg
                                      B12 (Methyl cobalamin) 1mg
                                      L-Arginine 20mg
                                      L-Carnitine 50mg
                                      L-Methionine 25mg
                                      L-Inositol 50mg
                                      Choline Chloride 50mg
                                      Lidocaine 1%
                                      Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
                                      Sterile water

                                      EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • D denti

                                        @ed1 educate me on what this peptide/amino is good for and what you are stacking with if anything? Also is this subq or intramuscular?

                                        E Offline
                                        E Offline
                                        ed1
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @denti I bought it because it is reported to target stubborn fat and boosts energy. I tend to be slightly b12 deficient and I can always use more energy for my workouts. All of the ingredients are very brain supportive. So, weight loss and energy, and brain and mood support.

                                        E 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • E ed1

                                          @denti I bought it because it is reported to target stubborn fat and boosts energy. I tend to be slightly b12 deficient and I can always use more energy for my workouts. All of the ingredients are very brain supportive. So, weight loss and energy, and brain and mood support.

                                          E Offline
                                          E Offline
                                          ed1
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Stacking it with Reta, and all the other fun stuff...KLOW, SS-31, etc. (too many to list on the rotation 😁

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups