Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
-
Does anyone know what the shelf-life is, or how to properly store these vials?
I just received a 10 pack order from Nexaph of "Lipo-C with B12" in amber vials that contain 10mL of liquid each.
Each vial contains:
Methylcobalamin 0.96 mg/ml
Hydroxocobalamin 0.51 mg/ml
L-Carnitine 62.12mg/ml
L-Arginine 15.32 mg/ml -
Does anyone know what the shelf-life is, or how to properly store these vials?
I just received a 10 pack order from Nexaph of "Lipo-C with B12" in amber vials that contain 10mL of liquid each.
Each vial contains:
Methylcobalamin 0.96 mg/ml
Hydroxocobalamin 0.51 mg/ml
L-Carnitine 62.12mg/ml
L-Arginine 15.32 mg/ml@ed1 Sounds like a great mix, sure to detox the daylights out of me in a hurry. Even w/Lidocaine, bet it stings like crazy.
COA doesn't even list as powder or liquid; for Janoshik, seems unusual, (maybe not, IDK). As far as I can tell, it stays in the fridge. The only thing I can find is it's good for "28 days from compounding" but don't know how accurate that is, esp since all vials are liquid.
I'm going to keep looking due to curiosity, if nothing else. If you find out, please post it.
-
Does anyone know what the shelf-life is, or how to properly store these vials?
I just received a 10 pack order from Nexaph of "Lipo-C with B12" in amber vials that contain 10mL of liquid each.
Each vial contains:
Methylcobalamin 0.96 mg/ml
Hydroxocobalamin 0.51 mg/ml
L-Carnitine 62.12mg/ml
L-Arginine 15.32 mg/ml -
Yes my father goes down to Mexico to get his B12 shot twice a year. Might get him some to subQ at home.
@EXTROPIAN Well, if you decide to do that for your father, you should check with me first. I got such a great deal that I went a little overboard in ordering. Probably have way too much! Happy to share.
-
Does anyone know what the shelf-life is, or how to properly store these vials?
I just received a 10 pack order from Nexaph of "Lipo-C with B12" in amber vials that contain 10mL of liquid each.
Each vial contains:
Methylcobalamin 0.96 mg/ml
Hydroxocobalamin 0.51 mg/ml
L-Carnitine 62.12mg/ml
L-Arginine 15.32 mg/mlThe Janoshik COA only lists the 4 ingredients above (methyl, Hydroxo, L-carn, and L-argin) but the sales page lists more ingredients than the COA. Is it normal for the NEXAPH sales page to say that the Lipo-C with B12 contains per mL:
B5 (Dexpanthenol) 25mg
B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg
B12 (Methyl cobalamin) 1mg
L-Arginine 20mg
L-Carnitine 50mg
L-Methionine 25mg
L-Inositol 50mg
Choline Chloride 50mg
Lidocaine 1%
Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
Sterile water -
The Janoshik COA only lists the 4 ingredients above (methyl, Hydroxo, L-carn, and L-argin) but the sales page lists more ingredients than the COA. Is it normal for the NEXAPH sales page to say that the Lipo-C with B12 contains per mL:
B5 (Dexpanthenol) 25mg
B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg
B12 (Methyl cobalamin) 1mg
L-Arginine 20mg
L-Carnitine 50mg
L-Methionine 25mg
L-Inositol 50mg
Choline Chloride 50mg
Lidocaine 1%
Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
Sterile water -
@ed1 I can only speak for the powders and yes, it will give the mgs. contained of each. I did notice that they only listed the top 4 or 5. Mixes make me nervous and already reconstituted ones especially.
@Eleanor Sorry, I worded the question incorrectly. I meant to ask if it was normal that the sales page on NEXAPH listed all of those ingredients, yet the COA from Janoshik only listed 4 ingredients? I'm wondering if the other ingredients are actually in the product I just bought. Seems like a mismatch of info? or maybe that is standard, and I just need to trust that all of the ingredients are there.

-
@Eleanor Sorry, I worded the question incorrectly. I meant to ask if it was normal that the sales page on NEXAPH listed all of those ingredients, yet the COA from Janoshik only listed 4 ingredients? I'm wondering if the other ingredients are actually in the product I just bought. Seems like a mismatch of info? or maybe that is standard, and I just need to trust that all of the ingredients are there.

-
The Janoshik COA only lists the 4 ingredients above (methyl, Hydroxo, L-carn, and L-argin) but the sales page lists more ingredients than the COA. Is it normal for the NEXAPH sales page to say that the Lipo-C with B12 contains per mL:
B5 (Dexpanthenol) 25mg
B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg
B12 (Methyl cobalamin) 1mg
L-Arginine 20mg
L-Carnitine 50mg
L-Methionine 25mg
L-Inositol 50mg
Choline Chloride 50mg
Lidocaine 1%
Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
Sterile water -
@EXTROPIAN Well, if you decide to do that for your father, you should check with me first. I got such a great deal that I went a little overboard in ordering. Probably have way too much! Happy to share.
@ed1 I appreciate it sir. Before i give my father it goes through me, literally. I will never impose, I would zelle so you can break even. I seen it mentioned on my "SUPER HUMAN STACK" someone gave me. It is of amino acid complex. Dosages are low compare to my oral dosages but it's subq maikig it more bioavailable. I see the same to what you have. I invest on mytholated B complex. At the moment I am going through "pinning fatigue" as well. Not like I need it really. Just me pushing the next but it's pushing back. lol
-
I’ve never got mine from Nexaph, but I usually keep mine in a cool, dark place. But once I pop the cap off and use it for the first time, I always refrigerate it once it’s opened. And I try to use it up in at least 30 days. Since it’s a multi use vial, you don’t want to use it past that due to greater risk of bacteria contamination.
-
@ed1 educate me on what this peptide/amino is good for and what you are stacking with if anything? Also is this subq or intramuscular?
@denti i would also love to hear some reviews on this. Anyone using it? Protocol?
-
@ed1 I appreciate it sir. Before i give my father it goes through me, literally. I will never impose, I would zelle so you can break even. I seen it mentioned on my "SUPER HUMAN STACK" someone gave me. It is of amino acid complex. Dosages are low compare to my oral dosages but it's subq maikig it more bioavailable. I see the same to what you have. I invest on mytholated B complex. At the moment I am going through "pinning fatigue" as well. Not like I need it really. Just me pushing the next but it's pushing back. lol
@EXTROPIAN Well, I bought so many because it was a great deal. I couldn't resist! They just arrived and I am going to start my first vial tomorrow morning.
The 10mL vials (with Janoshik COA.s) were $18 each.Here are some notes I took when researching how to use the Lipo-C w/B12:
Standard dosage protocol for Lipo-C with B12 is 0.5–1.0 mL administered once or twice weekly
New User: start with 0.5 mg 1x/wk – to assess tolerance
Active weight loss: 1mL x 2/wk
Maintenance: 1 mL weekly
Daily: 0.25–0.5 mL Daily for Steady energy/carnitine levelsLipo-C contents per mL:
B5 (Dexpanthenol) 25mg
B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg
B12 (Methyl cobalamin) 1mg
L-Arginine 20mg
L-Carnitine 50mg
L-Methionine 25mg
L-Inositol 50mg
Choline Chloride 50mg
Lidocaine 1%
Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
Sterile water -
@ed1 educate me on what this peptide/amino is good for and what you are stacking with if anything? Also is this subq or intramuscular?
@denti I bought it because it is reported to target stubborn fat and boosts energy. I tend to be slightly b12 deficient and I can always use more energy for my workouts. All of the ingredients are very brain supportive. So, weight loss and energy, and brain and mood support.
-
@denti I bought it because it is reported to target stubborn fat and boosts energy. I tend to be slightly b12 deficient and I can always use more energy for my workouts. All of the ingredients are very brain supportive. So, weight loss and energy, and brain and mood support.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
