Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
59 Posts 19 Posters 2.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Online
    E Online
    Eleanor
    wrote last edited by Eleanor
    #1

    I nabbed some Survo. It's getting harder and harder to find, esp at a decent price.

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    vpepsV pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • K Offline
      K Offline
      kevin26
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      T30 for me

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • K Offline
        K Offline
        kevin26
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Still waiting on pre sale, but this is still good.

        mmpM 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • J Offline
          J Offline
          jackiee
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I picked up TA-1

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • E Eleanor

            I nabbed some Survo. It's getting harder and harder to find, esp at a decent price.

            vpepsV Online
            vpepsV Online
            vpeps
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Eleanor a kit of Survo? It may take you 2 years to get through it, no?

            attentiion is all you need

            E 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • vpepsV vpeps

              @Eleanor a kit of Survo? It may take you 2 years to get through it, no?

              E Online
              E Online
              Eleanor
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @vpeptides said:

              @Eleanor a kit of Survo? It may take you 2 years to get through it, no?

              Yes, I hope so. It's getting harder to find and was waiting for NEXAPH sale for this.

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              mmpM ResearchCatR 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • E Eleanor

                @vpeptides said:

                @Eleanor a kit of Survo? It may take you 2 years to get through it, no?

                Yes, I hope so. It's getting harder to find and was waiting for NEXAPH sale for this.

                mmpM Online
                mmpM Online
                mmp
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Eleanor How is it better than reta?

                E 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • K kevin26

                  Still waiting on pre sale, but this is still good.

                  mmpM Online
                  mmpM Online
                  mmp
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @kevinfay Do you know how often they have pre-sales? Is it 30%?

                  K 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • mmpM mmp

                    @Eleanor How is it better than reta?

                    E Online
                    E Online
                    Eleanor
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @mmp said:

                    @Eleanor How is it better than reta?

                    Not necessarily 'better', just different. Survo doesn't have GIP, which is what I'm trying to back off of. Want that pathway to still work if I need it in the future.

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E Eleanor

                      @vpeptides said:

                      @Eleanor a kit of Survo? It may take you 2 years to get through it, no?

                      Yes, I hope so. It's getting harder to find and was waiting for NEXAPH sale for this.

                      ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Eleanor Nexaph sale on now!

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                        @Eleanor Nexaph sale on now!

                        E Online
                        E Online
                        Eleanor
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @ResearchCat Yes Sir! Thank you!

                        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCat
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @eleanor lmao, sorry, i totally missed the title of the thread and that you started it. 🤦‍♂️. This forum updates for me funny sometimes.

                          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                          E 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                            @eleanor lmao, sorry, i totally missed the title of the thread and that you started it. 🤦‍♂️. This forum updates for me funny sometimes.

                            E Online
                            E Online
                            Eleanor
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @ResearchCat LOL! No problem at all. I'm glad you said something because I could have missed it in my email completely!

                            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Sunshine-day
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              So, did Nexpah do away with the stackable peptidecritic discount code, or did they never have one? I haven't ordered from them yet, but was seriously considering it during the Labor Day sale.

                              S E 2 Replies Last reply
                              -1
                              • S Sunshine-day

                                So, did Nexpah do away with the stackable peptidecritic discount code, or did they never have one? I haven't ordered from them yet, but was seriously considering it during the Labor Day sale.

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                Stevepep
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @Sunshine-day Never had any

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • S Sunshine-day

                                  So, did Nexpah do away with the stackable peptidecritic discount code, or did they never have one? I haven't ordered from them yet, but was seriously considering it during the Labor Day sale.

                                  E Online
                                  E Online
                                  Eleanor
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Sunshine-day said:

                                  So, did Nexpah do away with the stackable peptidecritic discount code, or did they never have one? I haven't ordered from them yet, but was seriously considering it during the Labor Day sale.

                                  Don't wait too long to order. I don't recall them going dry recently but they sell A LOT of kits. Some people on this site buy loads of them.

                                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                  S S 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • E Eleanor

                                    @Sunshine-day said:

                                    So, did Nexpah do away with the stackable peptidecritic discount code, or did they never have one? I haven't ordered from them yet, but was seriously considering it during the Labor Day sale.

                                    Don't wait too long to order. I don't recall them going dry recently but they sell A LOT of kits. Some people on this site buy loads of them.

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Sunshine-day
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Eleanor I'm just not sure I can afford an entire kit of glp-3 atm. So many unexpected household expenses keep popping up. When I do the math, it seems there are often half kits and pre-orders that often beat even Nexpah sale prices, but it's hard to always get those deals before they're gone. I'll know better this weekend if I can afford an entire kit.

                                    E E 2 Replies Last reply
                                    4
                                    • E Eleanor

                                      @Sunshine-day said:

                                      So, did Nexpah do away with the stackable peptidecritic discount code, or did they never have one? I haven't ordered from them yet, but was seriously considering it during the Labor Day sale.

                                      Don't wait too long to order. I don't recall them going dry recently but they sell A LOT of kits. Some people on this site buy loads of them.

                                      S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      Stevepep
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Eleanor You calling me out lol

                                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • mmpM mmp

                                        @kevinfay Do you know how often they have pre-sales? Is it 30%?

                                        K Offline
                                        K Offline
                                        kevin26
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @mmp they only do it once the stock runs out. It’s only on 2p and 3p I believe. It is a substantial discount when they do it.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Sunshine-day
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          I missed out on the last presales from nexpah and crush due to those unforseen household emergency expenses. Hoping to catch some soon before my Reta stash starts getting low.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups