Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
59 Posts 19 Posters 2.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I Online
    I Online
    icynemby
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    @eleanor, the Survo is from 2025. Any concerns? I agree it's hard to find and was looking to stack with TIRZ, but hesitant to buy because of how old the stock is.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E Offline
      E Offline
      Eleanor
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      Not worried at all. I confirmed with Cain and if not suitable, I feel sure he will settle it fairly. I'm not new to Nexaph; no complaints toward them ever. If you buy and I buy and something is not good, it's the same batch and we have 2 people saying the same thing, not just one. Up to you but you won't find this price again anytime soon from someone who's as reputable, IMO. Survo seems to be getting harder and harder to find and I love the stuff! Your decision.

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • E Eleanor

        Not worried at all. I confirmed with Cain and if not suitable, I feel sure he will settle it fairly. I'm not new to Nexaph; no complaints toward them ever. If you buy and I buy and something is not good, it's the same batch and we have 2 people saying the same thing, not just one. Up to you but you won't find this price again anytime soon from someone who's as reputable, IMO. Survo seems to be getting harder and harder to find and I love the stuff! Your decision.

        RandyR Offline
        RandyR Offline
        Randy
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @Eleanor survo is the goat.

        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • RandyR Randy

          @Eleanor survo is the goat.

          E Offline
          E Offline
          Eleanor
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          @Randy said:

          @Eleanor survo is the goat.

          ♥ Love it LOVE IT! I'm loving Cagri too so far!

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I Online
            I Online
            icynemby
            wrote last edited by
            #25

            Thank you, I will give it a go!

            E 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • I icynemby

              Thank you, I will give it a go!

              E Offline
              E Offline
              Eleanor
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              @icynemby said:

              Thank you, I will give it a go!

              Let me know how it works for you and I will do same. It's going in the freezer as soon as I get it. One vial lasts me a good 6 weeks and I already have a couple of vial's to use before Nexaph vials.

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I Online
                I Online
                icynemby
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                @eleanor , will do.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Offline
                  S Offline
                  Shifted
                  wrote last edited by Shifted
                  #28

                  Interesting Nexaph removed the the "crypto" payment option and only accepts bitcoin now as crypto payment. Not sure if EZ accepted other types before or not but they also only accept BTC now for crypto.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Sunshine-day

                    Eleanor I'm just not sure I can afford an entire kit of glp-3 atm. So many unexpected household expenses keep popping up. When I do the math, it seems there are often half kits and pre-orders that often beat even Nexpah sale prices, but it's hard to always get those deals before they're gone. I'll know better this weekend if I can afford an entire kit.

                    E Offline
                    E Offline
                    ed1
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    @Sunshine-day Last week I bought more Reta from Nexaph than I can use in a reasonable amount of time (since I have now decided I'm staying on a lower dose). Let me know if you want some vials at my cost.

                    They are 15mg - and if I am calculating it correctly, it looks like I paid $22.35 per vial. So, what is that...$1.49 per mg?

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • atlas01A Offline
                      atlas01A Offline
                      atlas01
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      I guess I’ll grab a few kits of Tirz

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • E Eleanor

                        I nabbed some Survo. It's getting harder and harder to find, esp at a decent price.

                        pep_researcherP Offline
                        pep_researcherP Offline
                        pep_researcher
                        wrote last edited by
                        #31

                        @Eleanor Peptidology and Peptira have it but not at the Nexaph prices. But their batch is a bit more recent if that matters.

                        E 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                          @Eleanor Peptidology and Peptira have it but not at the Nexaph prices. But their batch is a bit more recent if that matters.

                          E Offline
                          E Offline
                          Eleanor
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          @pep_researcher Already bot from NEXAPH. Thanks for letting me know.

                          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • B Online
                            B Online
                            bangkokiscool
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            With the sale Nexaph's Survo is down to $258, while Uther's is $150 shipped through the uther bot US stock. Just wondering if Nexaph is worth the extra $100?

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • B bangkokiscool

                              With the sale Nexaph's Survo is down to $258, while Uther's is $150 shipped through the uther bot US stock. Just wondering if Nexaph is worth the extra $100?

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Stevepep
                              wrote last edited by
                              #34

                              @bangkokiscool once you pay for testing it’s not close

                              atlas01A 1 Reply Last reply
                              -1
                              • S Stevepep

                                @bangkokiscool once you pay for testing it’s not close

                                atlas01A Offline
                                atlas01A Offline
                                atlas01
                                wrote last edited by
                                #35

                                @Stevepep you don’t have to pay for testing lmao SNP has a 3rd party server

                                S M 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • atlas01A atlas01

                                  @Stevepep you don’t have to pay for testing lmao SNP has a 3rd party server

                                  S Offline
                                  S Offline
                                  Stevepep
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @atlas01 I guess as long as you can identify the batch. I test everything I get from a Chinese source. Lmao for knowing I got what I bought.

                                  atlas01A 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S Stevepep

                                    @atlas01 I guess as long as you can identify the batch. I test everything I get from a Chinese source. Lmao for knowing I got what I bought.

                                    atlas01A Offline
                                    atlas01A Offline
                                    atlas01
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @Stevepep everything comes from China. They do the final lyophilization in house.

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • vpepsV Online
                                      vpepsV Online
                                      vpeps
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      A quick reminder. Nexaph (SNP) is Shanghai Nexa Pharma Co. So, yes, no worries, honey.

                                      attentiion is all you need

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • J Offline
                                        J Offline
                                        justalittleprick
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        I picked up kits of KLOW and NXP-3T. Great deal on top of already great prices.

                                        This is my 7th order with Nexaph and I've always been happy with the product.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • atlas01A atlas01

                                          @Stevepep you don’t have to pay for testing lmao SNP has a 3rd party server

                                          M Online
                                          M Online
                                          mikebricker
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @atlas01 It appears Uther only does partial testing (purity, potency, ID) to one vial per batch, unlike Nexaph that does a full screen on three vials per batch. Apples and Oranges….

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups