Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
59 Posts 19 Posters 2.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • vpepsV vpeps

    A quick reminder. Nexaph (SNP) is Shanghai Nexa Pharma Co. So, yes, no worries, honey.

    S Offline
    S Offline
    Stevepep
    wrote last edited by
    #41

    @vpep this has been covered many times they source the API from themselves and then finish here the US. They have complete control over the API from a batch perspective and it gets way more testing than the finished product. Then they have complete batch control and use a different cap color and crimp for every batch. If you are looking for the safest and most reliable vendor it will be very hard to find one better than Nexaph. It is more expensive than straight Grey with limited testing. I have have 5 10 packs of MotsC arriving today that’s grey. I now have to send two randomly selected vials in for testing which isn’t cheap and then hope the two I selected represent the rest of the vials something you don’t have to worry about with Nexaph. That is essentially the case study

    M 1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • S Stevepep

      @vpep this has been covered many times they source the API from themselves and then finish here the US. They have complete control over the API from a batch perspective and it gets way more testing than the finished product. Then they have complete batch control and use a different cap color and crimp for every batch. If you are looking for the safest and most reliable vendor it will be very hard to find one better than Nexaph. It is more expensive than straight Grey with limited testing. I have have 5 10 packs of MotsC arriving today that’s grey. I now have to send two randomly selected vials in for testing which isn’t cheap and then hope the two I selected represent the rest of the vials something you don’t have to worry about with Nexaph. That is essentially the case study

      M Online
      M Online
      mikebricker
      wrote last edited by
      #42

      @Stevepep I am also mid experiment with Tirz. I bought a box of 20mg Tirz from three separate China grey market “manufacturers”. I have sent one vial each to my testing lab, Krause Analytical, for basic purity, potency, and ID testing. I only did the basic because it’s very expensive, plus when/if purity is over 99% you rarely see Endo high out of spec. I’ll write up a separate post when completed, with names and photos of COAs.

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M mikebricker

        @Stevepep I am also mid experiment with Tirz. I bought a box of 20mg Tirz from three separate China grey market “manufacturers”. I have sent one vial each to my testing lab, Krause Analytical, for basic purity, potency, and ID testing. I only did the basic because it’s very expensive, plus when/if purity is over 99% you rarely see Endo high out of spec. I’ll write up a separate post when completed, with names and photos of COAs.

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Stevepep
        wrote last edited by Stevepep
        #43

        @mikebricker we talk about customs this amazes me. My package was held by customs inspected and released. Got it today, just delivered now off to testing a bunch of Reta ss31 and mots. I add in sterility. These are going to Kovera

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Stevepep

          @mikebricker we talk about customs this amazes me. My package was held by customs inspected and released. Got it today, just delivered now off to testing a bunch of Reta ss31 and mots. I add in sterility. These are going to Kovera

          M Online
          M Online
          mikebricker
          wrote last edited by
          #44

          @Stevepep We should write these up as a separate topic under the Grey category.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M mikebricker

            @Stevepep We should write these up as a separate topic under the Grey category.

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote last edited by
            #45

            @mikebricker agreed that customs stuff is nuts happened in Memphis with FedEx

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • atlas01A atlas01

              @Stevepep everything comes from China. They do the final lyophilization in house.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote last edited by
              #46

              @atlas01 I couldn't remember why I didn't trust Uther, now I remember. And this is why you test.

              https://community.peptidecritic.com/topic/1331/uther-nad-endo?_=1788472450411

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S Sunshine-day

                Eleanor I'm just not sure I can afford an entire kit of glp-3 atm. So many unexpected household expenses keep popping up. When I do the math, it seems there are often half kits and pre-orders that often beat even Nexpah sale prices, but it's hard to always get those deals before they're gone. I'll know better this weekend if I can afford an entire kit.

                E Offline
                E Offline
                Eleanor
                wrote last edited by
                #47

                @Sunshine-day said:

                Eleanor I'm just not sure I can afford an entire kit of glp-3 atm. So many unexpected household expenses keep popping up. When I do the math, it seems there are often half kits and pre-orders that often beat even Nexpah sale prices, but it's hard to always get those deals before they're gone. I'll know better this weekend if I can afford an entire kit.

                Did you check s1research.net They have a buy 3, get one free on the weight loss peps and I know all the other peps I've bought from them are good stuff.

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Stevepep

                  @Eleanor You calling me out lol

                  E Offline
                  E Offline
                  Eleanor
                  wrote last edited by Eleanor
                  #48

                  @Stevepep said:

                  @Eleanor You calling me out lol

                  If the shoE fits, darlin'. Why not!

                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • E Eleanor

                    @Stevepep said:

                    @Eleanor You calling me out lol

                    If the shoE fits, darlin'. Why not!

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote last edited by
                    #49

                    @Eleanor Unfortunately, I order so much from them, I can't afford shoes lol. These sales kill me

                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • C Offline
                      C Offline
                      coondogesq
                      wrote last edited by
                      #50

                      I'm running out of things to justify stocking up on --- but I just can't resist ---- I'm sure there is a protocol for that.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • S Stevepep

                        @Eleanor Unfortunately, I order so much from them, I can't afford shoes lol. These sales kill me

                        E Offline
                        E Offline
                        Eleanor
                        wrote last edited by
                        #51

                        @Stevepep I can believe that. You're the only one owning up to it publicly.

                        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M Online
                          M Online
                          MikeMiranda
                          wrote last edited by
                          #52

                          Ive stared at the mortage money recently

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • M MikeMiranda

                            Ive stared at the mortage money recently

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Stevepep
                            wrote last edited by
                            #53

                            @MikeMiranda That is hysterical but also not a stretch for me

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • E ed1

                              @Sunshine-day Last week I bought more Reta from Nexaph than I can use in a reasonable amount of time (since I have now decided I'm staying on a lower dose). Let me know if you want some vials at my cost.

                              They are 15mg - and if I am calculating it correctly, it looks like I paid $22.35 per vial. So, what is that...$1.49 per mg?

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Sunshine-day
                              wrote last edited by
                              #54

                              @ed1 thanks, I'm waiting for my plumber to contact me with a bid total for my septic repairs, so I might not be able to afford anything for a couple weeks or more depending how much that's going to cost! I might contact you later.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • E Eleanor

                                @Sunshine-day said:

                                Eleanor I'm just not sure I can afford an entire kit of glp-3 atm. So many unexpected household expenses keep popping up. When I do the math, it seems there are often half kits and pre-orders that often beat even Nexpah sale prices, but it's hard to always get those deals before they're gone. I'll know better this weekend if I can afford an entire kit.

                                Did you check s1research.net They have a buy 3, get one free on the weight loss peps and I know all the other peps I've bought from them are good stuff.

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                Sunshine-day
                                wrote last edited by Sunshine-day
                                #55

                                @Eleanor Well I did it. I spent way more than intended, but I took advantage of S1research.net special of buy three glp get one free. I've never ordered from them before. Hoping that it goes well. The COAs looked good. I ordered the 100mg vials and have 3 different researchers using it for their studies, so it should be approximately 6-7 months worth depending on individual doses. Thanks for the help with finding good deals. After getting the discount for buying three, the fourth one free, the peptide critic discount, free shipping, and cash app discount, I averaged $0.94 per mg. Not too shabby!

                                E 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • S Sunshine-day

                                  @Eleanor Well I did it. I spent way more than intended, but I took advantage of S1research.net special of buy three glp get one free. I've never ordered from them before. Hoping that it goes well. The COAs looked good. I ordered the 100mg vials and have 3 different researchers using it for their studies, so it should be approximately 6-7 months worth depending on individual doses. Thanks for the help with finding good deals. After getting the discount for buying three, the fourth one free, the peptide critic discount, free shipping, and cash app discount, I averaged $0.94 per mg. Not too shabby!

                                  E Offline
                                  E Offline
                                  Eleanor
                                  wrote last edited by Eleanor
                                  #56

                                  @Sunshine-day said:

                                  @Eleanor Well I did it. I spent way more than intended, but I took advantage of S1research.net special of buy three glp get one free. I've never ordered from them before. Hoping that it goes well. The COAs looked good. I ordered the 100mg vials and have 3 different researchers using it for their studies, so it should be approximately 6-7 months worth depending on individual doses. Thanks for the help with finding good deals. After getting the discount for buying three, the fourth one free, the peptide critic discount, free shipping, and cash app discount, I averaged $0.94 per mg. Not too shabby!

                                  NICE! VERY NICE!
                                  S1research.net has some great deals.
                                  Of course, I spent more money than intended, so, I'm set for about a year as well.

                                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • E Offline
                                    E Offline
                                    Eleanor
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @sunshine-day Got my survo yesterday. As soon as my current vial is done, I'm cracking open one from Nexaph and trying it out and will let you know how it works. Please let me know how yours goes.

                                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • I Online
                                      I Online
                                      icynemby
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @eleanor , I think I was the one you chatted with bout Survo. I will let you know how my research goes, but that won't be for a few weeks.

                                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • I icynemby

                                        @eleanor , I think I was the one you chatted with bout Survo. I will let you know how my research goes, but that won't be for a few weeks.

                                        E Offline
                                        E Offline
                                        Eleanor
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @icynemby said:

                                        @eleanor , I think I was the one you chatted with bout Survo. I will let you know how my research goes, but that won't be for a few weeks.

                                        Thank you! That would be great! It'll be a couple of weeks for me too.

                                        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular
                                        • World
                                        • Users
                                        • Groups