Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
74 Posts 22 Posters 2.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Juliano546

    @justbw That’s awesome progress. I started Reta June 5th at 262 and I’m currently at 236, so we’re on pretty similar timelines. I’m also currently at 6mg. My wife was already on Tirz before that and switched over to Reta around the time I started.

    The confidence part really resonates too. It’s interesting how the physical changes start spilling over into how you carry yourself, what you wear, and even what you’re willing to tolerate in life. Congrats on the 40 lbs! 👏

    mmpM Online
    mmpM Online
    mmp
    wrote last edited by
    #65

    @Juliano546 What does your wife think about switching Tirs to Reta? The difference in how she feels and the results. Did she replace it 1 to 1 ratio?

    J 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • mmpM mmp

      @Juliano546 What does your wife think about switching Tirs to Reta? The difference in how she feels and the results. Did she replace it 1 to 1 ratio?

      J Offline
      J Offline
      Juliano546
      wrote last edited by
      #66

      @mmp She’s actually preferred Reta. Less GI issues, a slight uptick in energy, and even with having to loosen up the diet this summer with the kids and traveling, she’s continued losing, which has been awesome.

      She was at 7.5mg Tirz when we switched. We didn’t go 1:1. We dropped to 2mg Reta for the first week or two, watched the food noise and how she responded, then gradually moved 2 → 4 → 5 → 6mg, where she is now and feeling great.

      The added glucagon activity with Reta also seems to make a difference for her. As she jokingly says now, “Everything’s betta with Reta.” 😂

      If you’re contemplating switching, I’d just take it slow initially rather than treating the doses as equivalent, especially since Tirz remains in the system for a while after the switch.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • J Juliano546

        @mary 😂

        file_00000000f1ac81fdaa3836585b7dce30.png

        bobsB Offline
        bobsB Offline
        bobs
        wrote last edited by
        #67

        @Juliano546 Just went to Target to get a small fridge. You know for what.

        M J 2 Replies Last reply
        1
        • J jackiee

          Is it weird that I’m feeling kinda envious of people taking Reta? LOL. With the anti-inflammatory benefits and the possible cancer prevention, I’ve been thinking of microdosing it. However, I’m worried about it suppressing my appetite, which I don’t need.

          Anyone microdose it without losing weight?

          A Offline
          A Offline
          Ann C
          wrote last edited by
          #68

          @jackiee said:

          Anyone microdose it without losing weight?

          I recently asked our PCP this very question (she has been recommending tirz to her patients for more than 10 years), especially for anti-inflammatory and early type 2 diabetes control purposes for a family member.

          She suggested - if no weight loss is needed - starting at a very low 0.25 mg once a week to see how it behaves. People's bodies are very different one from another, and she feels flexibility is needed.

          She had a patient with a weight issue and rheumatoid arthritis that eventually settled on a 2.5 mg dose once a month. That dose relieved 90% of her RA symptoms, and pulled her life out of pain territory.

          I am so thankful we found a practitioner with this kind of experience with tirz.

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCat
            wrote last edited by
            #69

            @ann-c I am so glad to hear this story. Unfortunately, that doctor is a rarity.

            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

            bobsB 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

              @ann-c I am so glad to hear this story. Unfortunately, that doctor is a rarity.

              bobsB Offline
              bobsB Offline
              bobs
              wrote last edited by
              #70

              @ResearchCat especially a doctor that recommended Tirz for 10 years, while it was approved just 4 years ago. A real rebel.

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                Mydogdaryl423M Online
                Mydogdaryl423
                wrote last edited by
                #71

                Lmao...I caught that too.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote last edited by ResearchCat
                  #72

                  Lmao, I missed that. Entirely. So, the doctor is even more rare than I thought. 🤣

                  it’s funny because I was listening to a podcast last week, might have been Huberman on Modern Wisdom, but they were talking about how people are using GLP-1’s not as intended, sharing them, micro-dosing, etc, and the medical industrial complex is fighting that as hard as they can.

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • bobsB bobs

                    @Juliano546 Just went to Target to get a small fridge. You know for what.

                    M Offline
                    M Offline
                    mary
                    wrote last edited by
                    #73

                    @bobs
                    Maybe get several thermometers while you are at it. Mine varies widely in temperature between the sides, back and front, top shelf and bottom...warm on the door, freezing in the back. Hopefully, you will have better luck with yours.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bobsB bobs

                      @Juliano546 Just went to Target to get a small fridge. You know for what.

                      J Offline
                      J Offline
                      Juliano546
                      wrote last edited by
                      #74

                      @bobs 🤣🤣 love this yes fridge space is a must!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups