Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
77 Posts 24 Posters 2.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J jackiee

    Is it weird that I’m feeling kinda envious of people taking Reta? LOL. With the anti-inflammatory benefits and the possible cancer prevention, I’ve been thinking of microdosing it. However, I’m worried about it suppressing my appetite, which I don’t need.

    Anyone microdose it without losing weight?

    A Offline
    A Offline
    Ann C
    wrote last edited by
    #68

    @jackiee said:

    Anyone microdose it without losing weight?

    I recently asked our PCP this very question (she has been recommending tirz to her patients for more than 10 years), especially for anti-inflammatory and early type 2 diabetes control purposes for a family member.

    She suggested - if no weight loss is needed - starting at a very low 0.25 mg once a week to see how it behaves. People's bodies are very different one from another, and she feels flexibility is needed.

    She had a patient with a weight issue and rheumatoid arthritis that eventually settled on a 2.5 mg dose once a month. That dose relieved 90% of her RA symptoms, and pulled her life out of pain territory.

    I am so thankful we found a practitioner with this kind of experience with tirz.

    U 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCat
      wrote last edited by
      #69

      @ann-c I am so glad to hear this story. Unfortunately, that doctor is a rarity.

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      bobsB 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

        @ann-c I am so glad to hear this story. Unfortunately, that doctor is a rarity.

        bobsB Offline
        bobsB Offline
        bobs
        wrote last edited by
        #70

        @ResearchCat especially a doctor that recommended Tirz for 10 years, while it was approved just 4 years ago. A real rebel.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
          Mydogdaryl423M Offline
          Mydogdaryl423
          wrote last edited by
          #71

          Lmao...I caught that too.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ResearchCatR Offline
            ResearchCatR Offline
            ResearchCat
            wrote last edited by ResearchCat
            #72

            Lmao, I missed that. Entirely. So, the doctor is even more rare than I thought. 🤣

            it’s funny because I was listening to a podcast last week, might have been Huberman on Modern Wisdom, but they were talking about how people are using GLP-1’s not as intended, sharing them, micro-dosing, etc, and the medical industrial complex is fighting that as hard as they can.

            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bobsB bobs

              @Juliano546 Just went to Target to get a small fridge. You know for what.

              M Offline
              M Offline
              mary
              wrote last edited by
              #73

              @bobs
              Maybe get several thermometers while you are at it. Mine varies widely in temperature between the sides, back and front, top shelf and bottom...warm on the door, freezing in the back. Hopefully, you will have better luck with yours.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • bobsB bobs

                @Juliano546 Just went to Target to get a small fridge. You know for what.

                J Offline
                J Offline
                Juliano546
                wrote last edited by
                #74

                @bobs 🤣🤣 love this yes fridge space is a must!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C Offline
                  C Offline
                  coby
                  wrote last edited by
                  #75

                  That terrible brain flame from cytokine response from chronic Lyme, it can be tormenting. I did 1/10 of the recommended dose of terazepatide, and for the next 2 days, it just took it away. Something about the way it worked blocked the receptors to it in my brain, and it really, really helped with that. TA1 has helped a lot with adjusting the immune response upstream, so it's been night and day.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • U Online
                    U Online
                    user_16538
                    wrote last edited by
                    #76

                    Stopped drinking, stopped gambling, help keep be on solid good food. But trt provided far more benefits

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A Ann C

                      @jackiee said:

                      Anyone microdose it without losing weight?

                      I recently asked our PCP this very question (she has been recommending tirz to her patients for more than 10 years), especially for anti-inflammatory and early type 2 diabetes control purposes for a family member.

                      She suggested - if no weight loss is needed - starting at a very low 0.25 mg once a week to see how it behaves. People's bodies are very different one from another, and she feels flexibility is needed.

                      She had a patient with a weight issue and rheumatoid arthritis that eventually settled on a 2.5 mg dose once a month. That dose relieved 90% of her RA symptoms, and pulled her life out of pain territory.

                      I am so thankful we found a practitioner with this kind of experience with tirz.

                      U Online
                      U Online
                      user_16538
                      wrote last edited by
                      #77

                      @Ann-C tirz and RA hmmm suspicious. Kpv helps with flare up, but tirz while does help some inflamation i was on compounded tirz for 6 months still had flare uptil until kpv inj.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups