Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Nexaph testing
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nexaph testing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
88 Posts 21 Posters 2.9k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D denti

    @Stevepep said:

    @Jdot I have asked and the response is along the lines of Tesa is tough not what I was hoping for. At least. we have an honest COA and can make an informed choice. I need Tesa soon so this kind of sucks. I just posted in their telegram as well on this

    This actually concerns me now knowing that Tesa is "tough" as literally every other vendor out there always has 99.xx%+ from labs like ILS, FREEDOM, KOVERA, etc. So either those labs aren't testing correctly and Jano is now, or something is going on with Nexaph. I think Nexaph is top notch also and an honest company, so I'm thinking the other labs are not testing correctly and thats why its hard to find Tesa below 99% anywhere from all these resellers.

    S Offline
    S Offline
    Stevepep
    wrote last edited by
    #61

    @denti it’s appears it has to do with updated control samples. Janoshik updates their control samples which essentially are 100pct purity. They are always improving testing and some labs don’t even use a control sample hmm wonder which ones. I don’t completely get this explanation does that mean it was really always 97pct in other batches but the control samples weren’t up to the standard. I am kind of lost on this one.

    Bottom line you buy from another source who uses a lab you can’t rely on that says 99pct or buy from Nexaph and it’s 97pct. We already have seen the last batch freedom COA. If it makes us feel better we can just forget the Janoshik one.

    bobsB 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • RandyR Randy

      @Stevepep fuggit. Im ordering a kit and we're doing science

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote last edited by
      #62

      @Randy ha ha I spit my Electrolytes out reading this . When I see that 100pct purity ILS COA thats when I know I am getting the good stuff.

      RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S Stevepep

        @denti it’s appears it has to do with updated control samples. Janoshik updates their control samples which essentially are 100pct purity. They are always improving testing and some labs don’t even use a control sample hmm wonder which ones. I don’t completely get this explanation does that mean it was really always 97pct in other batches but the control samples weren’t up to the standard. I am kind of lost on this one.

        Bottom line you buy from another source who uses a lab you can’t rely on that says 99pct or buy from Nexaph and it’s 97pct. We already have seen the last batch freedom COA. If it makes us feel better we can just forget the Janoshik one.

        bobsB Offline
        bobsB Offline
        bobs
        wrote last edited by
        #63

        @Stevepep that explanation is weird, how updating the control sample explains that extra bump on Mass Spectroscopy chart? It is a peak of a different mass. The new sample could affect ID test, HPLC, not a purity test, to my understanding.

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bobsB bobs

          @Stevepep that explanation is weird, how updating the control sample explains that extra bump on Mass Spectroscopy chart? It is a peak of a different mass. The new sample could affect ID test, HPLC, not a purity test, to my understanding.

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote last edited by Stevepep
          #64

          @bobs outside my area of expertise I would think a 100 percent pure standard used to calibrate equipment would have a big impact on purity levels I would think that’s part of the purpose. The equipment is calibrated to the pure peptide. The blip I have no clue what that is I am going to just copy it and ask Janoshik I wouldn’t 100 pct trust AI on this stuff. We are finding AI to be wrong very often in my company

          bobsB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Stevepep

            @bobs outside my area of expertise I would think a 100 percent pure standard used to calibrate equipment would have a big impact on purity levels I would think that’s part of the purpose. The equipment is calibrated to the pure peptide. The blip I have no clue what that is I am going to just copy it and ask Janoshik I wouldn’t 100 pct trust AI on this stuff. We are finding AI to be wrong very often in my company

            bobsB Offline
            bobsB Offline
            bobs
            wrote last edited by
            #65

            @Stevepep this is not my expertise either, I am an engineer and a "citizen scientist". But it is a general knowledge how to read these distribution charts, integrating AUC at different masses. I guess, if you test a 100% pure compound, you should see one narrow peak. Having two peaks side by side should indicate molecules of two different masses at some concentration. I am puzzled to see how calibration may affect it. A less sensitive equipment may place both peaks too close together though to see them separately. Again, just my speculations here.

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bobsB bobs

              @Stevepep this is not my expertise either, I am an engineer and a "citizen scientist". But it is a general knowledge how to read these distribution charts, integrating AUC at different masses. I guess, if you test a 100% pure compound, you should see one narrow peak. Having two peaks side by side should indicate molecules of two different masses at some concentration. I am puzzled to see how calibration may affect it. A less sensitive equipment may place both peaks too close together though to see them separately. Again, just my speculations here.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote last edited by Stevepep
              #66

              @bobs my understanding is the equipment is calibrated at many labs to just look for the peptide without any reference it’s a catalogue standard. The reference standard allows the equipment to fine tune for the peptide and only the peptide so without the reference that other blip that is close to the long arrow would be just filtered and included as part of the peptide. It was described as shooting a shotgun rather than a 22. By the way my non technical explanation may suck but essentially those other small peaks that are close to the identity of the peptide are filtered out. Best I can do. So another lab would just include it as part of the purity and the purity would be 99pct plus.
              “Simply put the other molecule would be identified as part of the peptide without a solid reference sample due to it being so close in identity”

              That’s from a person who supplies this equipment

              This explains why freedom showed 99pct plus and Janoshik was 97

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by
                #67

                The variance from a good quality lab using a high quality reference standard isn’t as high as you think. The difference is less than 5% and more commonly 2-3% So where you see 99.9% which is not an accurate figure it’s anywhere from 96 to 99 in that range simply because the equipment is looking at a larger range. So often you will see a peak down range outside of the filtered range.

                Same person

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • S Stevepep

                  @Randy ha ha I spit my Electrolytes out reading this . When I see that 100pct purity ILS COA thats when I know I am getting the good stuff.

                  RandyR Offline
                  RandyR Offline
                  Randy
                  wrote last edited by
                  #68

                  @Stevepep nexaph already shipped it.

                  4k in testing here we come!!

                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  -1
                  • RandyR Randy

                    @Stevepep nexaph already shipped it.

                    4k in testing here we come!!

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote last edited by Stevepep
                    #69

                    @Randy let’s go!!!!! What’s 97pct between a couple of bro’S. Josh Holyfield says who needs those damn COA’s anyway

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • P Offline
                      P Offline
                      PeptideEd
                      wrote last edited by
                      #70

                      It appears the previous batch of MOTS-C - MOT1007162026-20 was also in the 97% and change range on the Janoshik testing. Their most recent batch of MOTS-C MOT1008212026-21 is coming in mid 98% to low 99%.

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • P PeptideEd

                        It appears the previous batch of MOTS-C - MOT1007162026-20 was also in the 97% and change range on the Janoshik testing. Their most recent batch of MOTS-C MOT1008212026-21 is coming in mid 98% to low 99%.

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote last edited by
                        #71

                        @PeptideEd the previous batch they gave out discounts on I passed . I have this batch it hits

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E Online
                          E Online
                          Eleanor
                          wrote last edited by
                          #72

                          Nex's KPV is in the 98.7-8 range. I have no problem with that. If they're using a true standard, that's good to go. If not, and take off a 2% difference, that puts it closer to 96% and chg. That's a toss, but I think the lab #'s are right.

                          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • atlas01A Offline
                            atlas01A Offline
                            atlas01
                            wrote last edited by
                            #73

                            I’m fine with >98%

                            E 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • atlas01A atlas01

                              I’m fine with >98%

                              E Online
                              E Online
                              Eleanor
                              wrote last edited by
                              #74

                              @atlas01 said:

                              I’m fine with >98%

                              Depends upon what it is for me. 97% of some I can handle, but others, not.

                              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • B Offline
                                B Offline
                                BigPapi
                                wrote last edited by
                                #75

                                I've been researching batch TES1007182026-21 from Nexaph with no concerns. But will definitely be waiting for Jano results in the future from them

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RandyR Randy

                                  @mary hgh is always lower purity.

                                  M Offline
                                  M Offline
                                  mary
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #76
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D Offline
                                    D Offline
                                    denti
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #77

                                    How come so many of theirs are dropping? Has anyone looked at other recent Janoshik test from other vendors for Tesa and Mots and see if they still test above 99% or not? So we can conclude if this is a Nexaph issue, or across the board for all vendors and Janoshik now?

                                    S pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D denti

                                      @Stevepep said:

                                      @Nuncles yes from pure lab peptides which was recommended from peptidedosages so I figured it was safe. I ended up with flu like systems I couldn’t get my head off the pillow for 2 days and an ISR that turned into a wound. I contacted them and they said it’s for research only. The good news is @randy called them out for their fake COA’s and I found this community.

                                      If someone is buying a product for research only with a Freedom COA all of the information has been given to you in this group that it can’t be trusted. You have no one to blame but yourself if you end up having an adverse reaction. IMO you want to control what you can we can’t control the manufacturing but we can verify a COA and make sure it’s from a trustworthy lab if not get it tested ourselves. Otherwise you have lost control and you are taking a very unnecessary risk which could have severe consequences.

                                      That’s enough for me to hear. I am trashing all of my Freedom tested peptides. Just not worth the risk.

                                      R Offline
                                      R Offline
                                      randallchampion
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #78

                                      @denti Depending on the quantities, is it worth sending samples out for your own testing?

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • R randallchampion

                                        @denti Depending on the quantities, is it worth sending samples out for your own testing?

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        Stevepep
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #79

                                        @DarkStar not from Nexaph they do so much testing and the batches are tracked so you can trust the Janoshik COA

                                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D denti

                                          How come so many of theirs are dropping? Has anyone looked at other recent Janoshik test from other vendors for Tesa and Mots and see if they still test above 99% or not? So we can conclude if this is a Nexaph issue, or across the board for all vendors and Janoshik now?

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #80

                                          @denti the issue is that’s tough to find at other vendors you are looking mostly at freedom and ILS.

                                          R 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups