Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Nexaph testing
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nexaph testing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
88 Posts 21 Posters 2.9k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P Offline
    P Offline
    PeptideEd
    wrote last edited by
    #41

    Nexaph has a new batch of Tesamorelin - sadly still coming in at 97% and change purity 😞

    RandyR D 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • P PeptideEd

      Nexaph has a new batch of Tesamorelin - sadly still coming in at 97% and change purity 😞

      RandyR Offline
      RandyR Offline
      Randy
      wrote last edited by
      #42

      @PeptideEd thats shitty. I will say tesa is one of the harder ones to deal with on their end. Unacceptable either way.

      Maybe its time to hit up our girl Tracy at QSC and get on the real big boy juice 😉

      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • P PeptideEd

        Nexaph has a new batch of Tesamorelin - sadly still coming in at 97% and change purity 😞

        D Offline
        D Offline
        denti
        wrote last edited by
        #43

        @PeptideEd said:

        Nexaph has a new batch of Tesamorelin - sadly still coming in at 97% and change purity 😞

        I wonder what happened with 2 batches in a row for them? All previous batches I've bought from Nexaph has been 99%+.

        J 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bobsB Offline
          bobsB Offline
          bobs
          wrote last edited by bobs
          #44

          It's that small peak that's a little off. 3.704 vs. 3.763 minutes, that makes those 2%. I wonder what is it?

          6b1eab5a-c7b1-4e31-ba9c-b5377238fda8-image.jpeg

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • bobsB Offline
            bobsB Offline
            bobs
            wrote last edited by
            #45

            AI suggests that the small 2% peak appearing slightly earlier than the main peak is most likely an oxidized variant of the peptide (specifically at the Met27 position), or less commonly, a synthesis deletion sequence that left the chain slightly more polar. Neither of these indicates external contaminants; they are simply minor structural variations of the Tesamorelin molecule itself.

            N 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • bobsB bobs

              AI suggests that the small 2% peak appearing slightly earlier than the main peak is most likely an oxidized variant of the peptide (specifically at the Met27 position), or less commonly, a synthesis deletion sequence that left the chain slightly more polar. Neither of these indicates external contaminants; they are simply minor structural variations of the Tesamorelin molecule itself.

              N Offline
              N Offline
              Neil McCauley
              wrote last edited by Neil McCauley
              #46

              @bobs said:

              AI suggests that the small 2% peak appearing slightly earlier than the main peak is most likely an oxidized variant of the peptide (specifically at the Met27 position), or less commonly, a synthesis deletion sequence that left the chain slightly more polar. Neither of these indicates external contaminants; they are simply minor structural variations of the Tesamorelin molecule itself.

              Exactly. Broken chains of proteins can affect the purity, big-time. At first glance looking at something that says 97% , one might assume there's a sterility/contaminent issue, but often it's not. Think of it more as a potency issue.

              This doesn't mean it gets a pass btw. At $288 for a kit, for that price I would expect 99%

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D denti

                @PeptideEd said:

                Nexaph has a new batch of Tesamorelin - sadly still coming in at 97% and change purity 😞

                I wonder what happened with 2 batches in a row for them? All previous batches I've bought from Nexaph has been 99%+.

                J Offline
                J Offline
                jdot
                wrote last edited by
                #47

                @denti It’s claimed that Jano has changed how they test and count certain excipients toward purity.

                Not sure how that makes sense, as other vendors are showing Tesa tests through Nexaph at normal high purity without change.

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J jdot

                  @denti It’s claimed that Jano has changed how they test and count certain excipients toward purity.

                  Not sure how that makes sense, as other vendors are showing Tesa tests through Nexaph at normal high purity without change.

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  Stevepep
                  wrote last edited by Stevepep
                  #48

                  @Randy Easy fix: they could just send it to Freedom and get that 99.7pct purity. Easy Peasy

                  RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • N Neil McCauley

                    @bobs said:

                    AI suggests that the small 2% peak appearing slightly earlier than the main peak is most likely an oxidized variant of the peptide (specifically at the Met27 position), or less commonly, a synthesis deletion sequence that left the chain slightly more polar. Neither of these indicates external contaminants; they are simply minor structural variations of the Tesamorelin molecule itself.

                    Exactly. Broken chains of proteins can affect the purity, big-time. At first glance looking at something that says 97% , one might assume there's a sterility/contaminent issue, but often it's not. Think of it more as a potency issue.

                    This doesn't mean it gets a pass btw. At $288 for a kit, for that price I would expect 99%

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote last edited by Stevepep
                    #49

                    @Neil-McCauley I wouldn't buy it, but think about how many peptides are bought with 97pct or less purity that show a COA of 99 plus from other retailers that use low quality labs. Nexaph has the perfect example of that: on their last batch of Tesa, they could have just used the Freedom 99.7pct results and not shown the Jano 97pct results, and a lot of people would have bought it hook, line, and sinker, as they do from other retailers they purchase from.

                    J 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • RandyR Randy

                      @PeptideEd thats shitty. I will say tesa is one of the harder ones to deal with on their end. Unacceptable either way.

                      Maybe its time to hit up our girl Tracy at QSC and get on the real big boy juice 😉

                      M Offline
                      M Offline
                      mary
                      wrote last edited by
                      #50
                      This post is deleted!
                      RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S Stevepep

                        @Neil-McCauley I wouldn't buy it, but think about how many peptides are bought with 97pct or less purity that show a COA of 99 plus from other retailers that use low quality labs. Nexaph has the perfect example of that: on their last batch of Tesa, they could have just used the Freedom 99.7pct results and not shown the Jano 97pct results, and a lot of people would have bought it hook, line, and sinker, as they do from other retailers they purchase from.

                        J Offline
                        J Offline
                        jdot
                        wrote last edited by
                        #51

                        @Stevepep Are any of you curious why their Tesa is testing below 98%?

                        I mean, we know Nexaph is essentially a manufacturer that typically puts out top notch product.

                        All the sudden they’re getting lower quality raws? Is it something in the way they’re finishing?

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • J jdot

                          @Stevepep Are any of you curious why their Tesa is testing below 98%?

                          I mean, we know Nexaph is essentially a manufacturer that typically puts out top notch product.

                          All the sudden they’re getting lower quality raws? Is it something in the way they’re finishing?

                          S Offline
                          S Offline
                          Stevepep
                          wrote last edited by
                          #52

                          @Jdot I have asked and the response is along the lines of Tesa is tough not what I was hoping for. At least. we have an honest COA and can make an informed choice. I need Tesa soon so this kind of sucks. I just posted in their telegram as well on this

                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • P Offline
                            P Offline
                            PeptideEd
                            wrote last edited by
                            #53

                            @stevepep to be clear: while I'm disappointed in the poor purity results for two tesamorelin batches in a row - overall the honesty about it reflects well on Nexaph in my mind.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            5
                            • bobsB Offline
                              bobsB Offline
                              bobs
                              wrote last edited by
                              #54

                              I wouldn't sweat over 97% knowing it is nothing else but an oxidized or a broken molecule of the same, not any contaminant. The more important to know is that it is the real tesamorelin, it binds to the proper receptors, it is folded correctly, the amino acids are chained in a proper order. No 99.9% COA from Janoshik can guarantee it, it can well be a completely differently connected chain but have the same HPLC and MS results. So, the most important parameter is how trustworthy is the manufacturer.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • S Offline
                                S Offline
                                Stevepep
                                wrote last edited by Stevepep
                                #55

                                So the response was that the product is Tesa and not to worry about 97pct essentially. That testing standards at different labs can show different results and to reach out to Janoshik which I have done. I emailed them to see what’s up.basically what @bobs said

                                bobsB 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • S Stevepep

                                  @Jdot I have asked and the response is along the lines of Tesa is tough not what I was hoping for. At least. we have an honest COA and can make an informed choice. I need Tesa soon so this kind of sucks. I just posted in their telegram as well on this

                                  D Offline
                                  D Offline
                                  denti
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @Stevepep said:

                                  @Jdot I have asked and the response is along the lines of Tesa is tough not what I was hoping for. At least. we have an honest COA and can make an informed choice. I need Tesa soon so this kind of sucks. I just posted in their telegram as well on this

                                  This actually concerns me now knowing that Tesa is "tough" as literally every other vendor out there always has 99.xx%+ from labs like ILS, FREEDOM, KOVERA, etc. So either those labs aren't testing correctly and Jano is now, or something is going on with Nexaph. I think Nexaph is top notch also and an honest company, so I'm thinking the other labs are not testing correctly and thats why its hard to find Tesa below 99% anywhere from all these resellers.

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • S Stevepep

                                    So the response was that the product is Tesa and not to worry about 97pct essentially. That testing standards at different labs can show different results and to reach out to Janoshik which I have done. I emailed them to see what’s up.basically what @bobs said

                                    bobsB Offline
                                    bobsB Offline
                                    bobs
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @Stevepep I specifically got 1 vial of their previous batch to see how it goes (also tested at 97%). I saw nothing suspicious about it, it behaved as a good tesamorelin would.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • M mary

                                      This post is deleted!

                                      RandyR Offline
                                      RandyR Offline
                                      Randy
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @mary hgh is always lower purity.

                                      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                      M 2 Replies Last reply
                                      1
                                      • S Stevepep

                                        @Randy Easy fix: they could just send it to Freedom and get that 99.7pct purity. Easy Peasy

                                        RandyR Offline
                                        RandyR Offline
                                        Randy
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @Stevepep fuggit. Im ordering a kit and we're doing science

                                        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                        bobsB S 2 Replies Last reply
                                        8
                                        • RandyR Randy

                                          @Stevepep fuggit. Im ordering a kit and we're doing science

                                          bobsB Offline
                                          bobsB Offline
                                          bobs
                                          wrote last edited by bobs
                                          #60

                                          Go, Randy Rat Rescue Ranger! Let's get dangerous!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups