Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Stack for workout days
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Stack for workout days

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
aod-9604ss-31stacknad
20 Posts 8 Posters 731 Views 2 Watching
Stack for workout days
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @diegoc This is a good combo. IMG_1292-compressed.jpeg

    D Offline
    D Offline
    diegoc
    wrote last edited by
    #11

    @mrjoshua44 Thats pretty much my stack but do the Ttaurine, L-carn and stim from the coffee.

    I just trained for the first time with a trainer for a leg day and he told me, 99% of the clients he trains tap out half way thru his session, and it was impressive the way I trained.

    I told him, if you really want it, you have to work hard for it, its doesnt come easyπŸ’ͺ

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

      Here go the diet wars: What would you guys eat if you started taking 1 IU of HGH each morning, the primary goal to burn off the the remaining 20 pounds of visceral fat? Right now I do it fasted with a standard preworkout drink mix.

      D Offline
      D Offline
      diegoc
      wrote last edited by
      #12

      @kenhnsy I did that test for 2 months.

      IM HGH about an hour before my workout meal then GYM.

      Im in the camp that you need a preworkout meal before strength training, mainly carbs for energy and a little protein.

      That sorta screws up with GH timing.

      I would never train fasted, thats just me, for gut health and muscle growth.

      I will do fasted cardio zone 2 fasted.

      So thats why I do my GH before bed, if it disrupts your sleep , then I recommend really early wake up and shoot IM and give it an hour before you eat

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

        Here go the diet wars: What would you guys eat if you started taking 1 IU of HGH each morning, the primary goal to burn off the the remaining 20 pounds of visceral fat? Right now I do it fasted with a standard preworkout drink mix.

        bfullerB Offline
        bfullerB Offline
        bfuller
        wrote last edited by
        #13

        @kenhnsy Why not take it before bedtime?

        D kenhnsyK 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • bfullerB bfuller

          @kenhnsy Why not take it before bedtime?

          D Offline
          D Offline
          diegoc
          wrote last edited by
          #14

          @bfuller because theres 2 camps of GH users and some like morning fasted

          bfullerB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D diegoc

            @bfuller because theres 2 camps of GH users and some like morning fasted

            bfullerB Offline
            bfullerB Offline
            bfuller
            wrote last edited by bfuller
            #15

            @diegoc just wondering if they like it becasue they find it interupts sleep or if it is a prefered effect or stratigic intent.

            I 'd argue there are probably 4 camps:

            1. Before Bed
            2. Morning fasted
            3. Pre work & post work out
            4. All of the above
            D 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bfullerB bfuller

              @diegoc just wondering if they like it becasue they find it interupts sleep or if it is a prefered effect or stratigic intent.

              I 'd argue there are probably 4 camps:

              1. Before Bed
              2. Morning fasted
              3. Pre work & post work out
              4. All of the above
              D Offline
              D Offline
              diegoc
              wrote last edited by
              #16

              @bfuller

              Well if hes one of the rare one that cant take GH at night then i agree go for morning, however I would still to titrate a low dose and go higher.

              The morning is the second option but Is prefer IM to get into your system faster.

              The 3rd and 4th option are normally for body builders and i think they have a use case for that, however were just measly old farts looking for healthy and longevity options πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D diegoc

                You mean 1iu of GH?

                kenhnsyK Offline
                kenhnsyK Offline
                kenhnsy
                wrote last edited by
                #17

                @diegoc said:

                You mean 1iu of GH?

                1 IU of Lobster HGH.
                Only 6 days of use so far and my weight trend is downward, not outside of the 10 lb. water retention window yet but 3 measurements are all downward.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • bfullerB bfuller

                  @kenhnsy Why not take it before bedtime?

                  kenhnsyK Offline
                  kenhnsyK Offline
                  kenhnsy
                  wrote last edited by
                  #18

                  @bfuller said:

                  @kenhnsy Why not take it before bedtime?

                  I need to read 50 books before I can get a handle on all of this. But that would get in the way of my new night time hobby: mixing vials. So I depend on people like Dr. James to spell it out. Around 7:00 he goes into timing for which effect you want from HGH. When I drop to 15% body fat I will probably change it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-btiUEyS8FY

                  Mr SmurfM 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

                    @bfuller said:

                    @kenhnsy Why not take it before bedtime?

                    I need to read 50 books before I can get a handle on all of this. But that would get in the way of my new night time hobby: mixing vials. So I depend on people like Dr. James to spell it out. Around 7:00 he goes into timing for which effect you want from HGH. When I drop to 15% body fat I will probably change it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-btiUEyS8FY

                    Mr SmurfM Offline
                    Mr SmurfM Offline
                    Mr Smurf
                    wrote last edited by
                    #19

                    @kenhnsy this dude is a gold mine of good info

                    kenhnsyK 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

                      @kenhnsy this dude is a gold mine of good info

                      kenhnsyK Offline
                      kenhnsyK Offline
                      kenhnsy
                      wrote last edited by
                      #20

                      @Mr-Smurf said:

                      @kenhnsy this dude is a gold mine of good info

                      Missing something???

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups