Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Mail Call Resupply!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Mail Call Resupply!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
researchingpenscartridgesfilters
14 Posts 9 Posters 480 Views 1 Watching
Mail Call Resupply!
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S STATIEEIGHT

    IMG_9467.jpeg

    I cut out a few of the silicone risers in mine & 30ml vials of BAC water fit in perfectly.
    We also found we didn’t need 18 pre-filled cartridges.

    (Pic strategically arranged to simulate yours 🤣)

    S Offline
    S Offline
    Stevepep
    wrote last edited by
    #5

    @STATIEEIGHT time for a 3d printer

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • S Stevepep

      @STATIEEIGHT time for a 3d printer

      S Offline
      S Offline
      STATIEEIGHT
      wrote last edited by
      #6

      @Stevepep

      Nah - I haven’t got the patience to learn how to use one.

      D 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S STATIEEIGHT

        @Stevepep

        Nah - I haven’t got the patience to learn how to use one.

        D Offline
        D Offline
        Dubbs
        wrote last edited by Dubbs
        #7

        @STATIEEIGHT where did you guys get it? I like that the inside is silicone and the airtight lid.

        M S 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • D Dubbs

          @STATIEEIGHT where did you guys get it? I like that the inside is silicone and the airtight lid.

          M Online
          M Online
          ManicXmedic
          wrote last edited by
          #8

          @Dubbs i got mine on Amazon, they have the 3mm vial size and the 10ml size. I like them for the fridge, easier to get into than the hydropeaks which I think everyone likes for longer term storage.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • N Offline
            N Offline
            Nuncles
            wrote last edited by Nuncles
            #9

            I have the same. I pull all of the ones I will be reconning soon and put them in there. Keeps from from opening the Hydrapeaks as much.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

              Don't you just love getting in some new supplies. Just makes my day! IMG_1414-compressed.jpeg

              D Offline
              D Offline
              denti
              wrote last edited by
              #10

              @mrjoshua44 said:

              Don't you just love getting in some new supplies. Just makes my day! IMG_1414-compressed.jpeg

              Where did you get the glucocare 31g 8mm from? I’ve never seen them on Amazon before.

              mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D denti

                @mrjoshua44 said:

                Don't you just love getting in some new supplies. Just makes my day! IMG_1414-compressed.jpeg

                Where did you get the glucocare 31g 8mm from? I’ve never seen them on Amazon before.

                mrjoshua44M Offline
                mrjoshua44M Offline
                mrjoshua44
                wrote last edited by mrjoshua44
                #11

                @denti Got them from Amazon. Here's the link.

                https://a.co/d/0eL0ihEw

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • D Dubbs

                  @STATIEEIGHT where did you guys get it? I like that the inside is silicone and the airtight lid.

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  STATIEEIGHT
                  wrote last edited by STATIEEIGHT
                  #12

                  @Dubbs
                  Amazon
                  If you search “Fantovo peptide” they will come up.
                  There are a whole heap of different sizes, colours & configurations including silicone inserts for hydro peaks etc

                  D 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • S STATIEEIGHT

                    @Dubbs
                    Amazon
                    If you search “Fantovo peptide” they will come up.
                    There are a whole heap of different sizes, colours & configurations including silicone inserts for hydro peaks etc

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    Dubbs
                    wrote last edited by
                    #13

                    @STATIEEIGHT thank you! I know I've seen variations of these on there, but I like the silicone. Appreciate it. 😊

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • S STATIEEIGHT

                      @Dubbs
                      Amazon
                      If you search “Fantovo peptide” they will come up.
                      There are a whole heap of different sizes, colours & configurations including silicone inserts for hydro peaks etc

                      D Offline
                      D Offline
                      Dubbs
                      wrote last edited by
                      #14

                      @STATIEEIGHT 🤣🤣🤣 it was already in my "Saved for Later" on my Amazon.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups