Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Results & Lifestyle
  3. Is TMG betaine anhydrous my missing link? Let’s find out.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Is TMG betaine anhydrous my missing link? Let’s find out.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Results & Lifestyle
15 Posts 10 Posters 462 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bobsB Offline
    bobsB Offline
    bobs
    wrote last edited by
    #6

    I use Nutricost. For years.

    ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
      Mydogdaryl423M Offline
      Mydogdaryl423
      wrote last edited by
      #7

      I was taking this a while back. Would be interesting to add it back into my current stack.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80
        wrote last edited by
        #8

        I used the bulk supps one. Made a difference. Just dont know what the diff was.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Online
          S Online
          Shaqdiesel
          wrote last edited by
          #9

          TMG 1 gram daily for me and I've been doing it for a couple of years. I need those methil donors to keep my homocysteine levels in check.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • MyBM Offline
            MyBM Offline
            MyB
            wrote last edited by
            #10

            I’m using the NOW version in tablet form. Now is made in the state I live in so most of my supplements are that brand. I chose tablet over gel cap due to betaine anhydrous wants to absorb water and oxidize, which makes it ineffective.

            Shaqdiesel, you are one of the forum members I found that had stated you take it.

            Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • S Online
              S Online
              Shaqdiesel
              wrote last edited by
              #11

              I use Genex Formulas brand.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • bobsB bobs

                I use Nutricost. For years.

                ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCat
                wrote last edited by ResearchCat
                #12

                @bobs said:

                I use Nutricost. For years.

                I love nutricost. I use their creatine, D3/K2, and a few others. Generally their supplements are a very good value, get lots of great reviews, and test very well for purity and, you know, actually containing what it says on the box.

                Now is good too.

                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • WisGal64W Offline
                  WisGal64W Offline
                  WisGal64
                  wrote last edited by
                  #13

                  Thanks for sharing this article! Down the rabbit hole I go 🙂

                  “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BeeKindB Online
                    BeeKindB Online
                    BeeKind
                    wrote last edited by
                    #14

                    Thanks everyone. I've been hesitant to get my supplements form nutricost- but seeing so many here are using them I've decided to give them a try for their multi collagen and creatine.

                    Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • WisGal64W Offline
                      WisGal64W Offline
                      WisGal64
                      wrote last edited by
                      #15

                      Nutricost is great to work with. I’ve requested CoAs on all supps, they provided without any issues.

                      “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups